two hundred and five miles by kimbxp

VᴇʀꜱᴀEᴍᴇʀɢᴇ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ Archive。
auMhf5C.png
REVIEWER'S CORNER
Sorry for such a late review, being honest, overwatch has taken 100% of my time so whoops.

don't forget to credit the shop and let me know if you have any questions.
two hundred and five miles
LINK
BY kimbxp


Title (4/5):
This is probably going to sound as if I am being picky, maybe because I am, but why is the title fully lower case? Everything else is properly capitalized but the title so that kind of made me raise an eyebrow (again, I'm just picky).

Moving on from that, the title obviously relates to the story because when I was glancing at the first chapter, I noticed that the title was used within the story which is good. The title being eye-catching or not does depend on who is looking at the story, I personally don't find it that exciting but at the same time, I think I would be curious enough to click on it.

Description/Foreword (10/10):
Personally, I'm a fan of these kind of descriptions because they leave the reader wondering what's going to happen and it'll make them want to click the story since it'll intrigue them. I think this is a pretty good description because it makes me curious to what kind of relationship will be formed over the three hour car ride. There's really not much to say besides that.

Plot (40/40):
Although it wasn't the longest, I really liked the plot and concept here. I think it was pretty sweet, honestly. I stopped reading at chapter four, the end, because I honestly like that as an ending. It makes you wonder if they'll meet again or not, it's a good ending to me and I'd rather keep it that way. Overall, I like how their relationship progressed from a trip and expanded from there, it was sweet in a sense but I like the bittersweet kind of ending because she didn't stop him from leaving. I think the ending to the story was seriously good and I think it leaves a good ground for readers to wonder how their futures will be like. 

I think it's good that she let him leave because it would have been pretty cliché if she didn't let him leave for the sake of it. I like how she put him before herself and let him go.

Writing Style/Flow (20/20):

 
The writing style is pretty damn good, honestly. Like, you really went into details about certain things and you could really feel what was happening. I feel like you actually took the time to describe everything and every detail which can make a story a lot more enjoyable. I definitely enjoyed the writing style here since it seems so professionally written. I didn't spot any grammatical issues here either which is good (and if I missed any then I'm blind).

As for the flow, I'd say there was a pretty good flow here. You can see how their relationship builds from beginning to end and, as I said above, the ending is really good and I think everything was paced nicely.

Characterization (20/20):
OKAY FIRST OF ALL, JIWON IS YES? Like his view on technology is on ing point. I'm guilty as of always being on my phone, I've tried to stop but eh, but I really love his character in this aspect. There aren't many characters in stories with this mindset and I think his character is quite relatable in some ways. I found it relatable, even though I'm always on my phone, mainly cause all my friends are online, I definitely think some people are way too obsessed with the internet so I just loved his point of view on things. I just like his character in general.

Hayi was pretty good as a female role too, she wasn't overly cliché, she didn't irritate me and I think she acted like a normal person would in this kind of situation. I like how she wasn't selfish at the end because he said he wanted to travel and even though he said he wouldn't if she asked, she still didn't become selfish and let him go for his dreams of travel.

Personal Enjoyment (5/5):
I personally liked it, there wasn't much to criticize here since it's pretty good the way it is so good job on that. And sorry for taking so long to review this, I really do blame Overwatch,,, my obsession is real. This isn't a pairing I thought I'd ever read and enjoy though so that was nice.

Total (99/100):
It's hard to review fanfics that are already good because there's not much to say besides praise. I had nothing to really critique on and I enjoyed the story itself so good job really. You earned the grade, I'm just the person who puts the grade there.