Stigma (TwiceAzeline)

VᴇʀꜱᴀEᴍᴇʀɢᴇ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ Archive。

BLUE

 
 
 

CRYSTAL

review shop

info

review

部分1

STIGMA
STORY LINK: HERE.

部分2

author
twiceazeline

部分3

reviewer
vecember

部分4

 

TITLE.
The title is just the song of v's song, so there's not much to say here about it. stigma is such a ing good song though. (i wrote ducking at first and almost didn't catch it, whoops).

DEscription/foreword.
For this, I'm not really going to include this part since in the last review, i did talk about the description/foreword and since it's the same as lie, there's no point in retyping it.

PLOT.
Oh man. I actually had to look up what halmeoni meant and now i'm emo as . i figured it was who i thought it was but god damn, listening to stigma while reading that wasn't a good idea. i'm going to go be emo after this review, thank you very much.

LIKE you said, it's pretty hard to do this section since it's not really anything but dialogue but still, great way to make me feel emo, gbye. 

WRITING STYLE/FLOW.
this section will be my main focus since you wanted more of an opinion on this section over the others. the writing style is great and the grammar is good. even though it was just dialogue, the story was portrayed really ing well, like i'm serious emo over here, . just because it's just dialogue and no "narration" or detail, doesn't mean it'll automatically be bad because in this case, it's good. despite me being someone who prefers detail over dialogue, i really like this because you portrayed emotion (a/n: i almost wrote emoji wtf is wrong with me) that made me feel things i really should not be feeling at this moment in time. I think that if you know how to execute a story through dialogue like that then it's fine to use just dialogue because it told the story. if the dialogue was crappy then it'd be more of an issue.

CHARACTERIZATION.
THere's not much to talk about here because it's all dialogue but we know enough about bts's v himself to get what's going on and listening to the song helps understand what he feels and so on.

PERSONAL ENJOYMENT.
I really liked it but i don't cause i'm seriously emo (jk, i did like it). i probably will end up reading the others when they're all posted (because why not) but for now, ill leave it at this :P too emo for my own good and i needa write fanfic but now it'll be all emo-ish like me. shot. anyways, thank you for requesting again and i hope to see you again soon! 

request a reviewhomeapplyenquiresuggestlink