Whispers of the Sky by moelolz

VᴇʀꜱᴀEᴍᴇʀɢᴇ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ Archive。
auMhf5C.png
REVIEWER'S CORNER
Sorry this took so long but my computer finally fixed itself after a million tries! I hope the review was helpful and if you have any questions, let me know.

Don't forget to credit the shop! 
Whispers of the sky
LINK
BY MOELOLZ


Title:
I think it's a pretty good title as it can seem very eye-catching, nothing is one hundred percent unique but I do think the title has some uniqueness to it. I also like how it is referenced in the description with "fate is but a whisper in the sky" because it shows that the title can connect to the story some way. It's also referenced a few times and I think that this title is very appropriate and fitting.

Description/Foreword:
The description is very well written and I love how you even put information about terms people, like myself, may not know. The description doesn't reveal anything of the story and I'm actually quite interested in the story already so I'm hoping that I'll enjoy this. I like how the title is referenced again at the end, it's a nice touch as well.

Plot:
I actually paused when the first chapter was that short then I realized that it was probably an introduction so I laughed at myself. Anyways, the story is quite good and I'm glad it was. I love the historical kind of era (alongside dystopian au fanfics) but this was a very well thought out plot. I can see the problem here, she needs to prevent the war from happening, and it makes me wonder what kind of conflicts will happen in the upcoming chapters that will lead to a resolve. I feel like the end might be her dying but maybe there will be a twist where she is still alive at the end. I also like the competition the princess gave her because it gives a sense that it will either go very well for the main character, or not so well. I love the interactions between characters because it really brings this kind of era to life.

Writing Style/Flow:
I love the way this is written, it sounds so professional and everything flows so perfectly. The words used were very good as well and I felt like I was almost reading a book. I wasn't expecting first p.o.v but the way you used it was so well written and I was amazed anyways.

Characterization:
I loved the two female characters and that is rare for me. I loved the princess because she challenged the female role and at the end, they seem to have a small friend-like bond but because of fate, they couldn't be friends or whatnot.

Ruoxuan is a very nice character, I do like how she is an assassin yet she has to pretend to be a princess. I like how the emperor can see past this as well, there is a diversity of character within the story and they are all very good characters to leave it at that.

Personal Enjoyment:
I enjoyed it. Everything was written well and professionally, the characters were made very well and their personalities are spot on, the language used is appropriate for this era, and the plot has a plot that is obviously good. I look forward to reading more of it honestly despite not being one to read oc fanfics or exo fanfics (minus like sekai).