A Story Never Written by eoeoandstuff

VᴇʀꜱᴀEᴍᴇʀɢᴇ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ Archive。
auMhf5C.png
REVIEWER'S CORNER
Don't forget to credit the shop and pick up your review, if you have any questions, please ask. Sorry if I forgot to include anything, I feel as if I'm in a rush since I'm so behind..... 

Also, I didn't read every chapter as I am very behind in reviews. So I'm sorry if something happens in a later chapter that I don't see.
a story never written
LINK
BY eoeoandstuff


Title:
The title isn't very eye-catching to me since I've seen titles like this and in different variation so it wasn't anything original to me. When it comes to titles, I understand how hard it is to choose something that's highly unique, my most popular fanfic on a different website has the LAMEST title and I know it's lame and not original but I guess that attracts people(?) for some weird reason especially on this website - people like the cliches so for the title, it's not something I'd read but I definitely cannot say the same for others.

Description/Foreword:
This is just appearance based, but the bright and large texts is kind of a turn off for me - I've never liked the whole colorful font thing on ANY story, it's just kind of annoying I guess. And just by scrolling through the front page, I've always found "character" things useless, books don't use them - I don't see why people should either. I mean, the characters are pretty much listed in the tags and "character" section. The story can tell their ages, it doesn't need to be stated. I've never liked them so that's why I always comment on them when people use them.

As for the quotes, they're nice and I'm sure a lot of people relate to the "music is a universal language" as we all listen to songs in a language we don't know. Music brings people together as well which I think is a very wonderful thing. The first quote "music is not to hear, but to feel" reminded me of a movie called (please don't judge me,,,,) Bratz: The Movie, it was a live action and one of the characters in the movie was deaf. His teacher taught him to feel music since he couldn't hear it and he still had a passion for it so that quote was nice, too. Sorry for the weird Bratz movie connection, haha.

I've always wondered why people choose English teachers for their stories- I've seen one with a math teacher but I've seen a lot with English teachers. It's just something I've noticed? (I ramble a lot sorry). 

The description itself kind of, I don't know, seems to give away some things. Maybe I'm wrong, I haven't started reading it yet, but this is just kind of a pre-reading thought. I feel like it could give away some things like "oh, he's gonna use music to help the failing kid who hates work" or whatever it is but maybe that thought'll change after I read a few chapters (as I said I'm not reading them all since I'm behind).

Plot:
You know, I was actually going to comment on this in the previous section but I'm glad I didn't because, wow, the first chapter addressed it. I was gonna say "isn't Jimin too young to teach?" And what do you know, the first chapter there's girls questioning his age. I like that, it shows a bit of realism to it because I've never seen a teacher that young, youngest for me was 26, oldest... almost 70 hah... (that teacher was a hurricane waiting to happen) so I'm happy that was put in.

TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD WAS A BOOK I DID IN SCHOOL TWICE AND I STILL REMEMBER IT OH MY GOD, MEMORIES. (sorry I got excited about the book lol) anyways, enough of me sounding like a nerd, I like that this story reminds me of my own days in HS, really what the hell? Anyways, the story wasn't as cliche as I expected it to be nor did I expect to get some memories out of it, so that was nice.

Writing Style/Flow:
Huh, its been awhile since I've seen someone actually use a layout (though I think a previous reviewer did too) so that was shocking to me, I don't know why. It wasn't bad shock since the layout is very simple and not overwhelming but it's just been awhile. The writing style is very nice though, everything flows together well in my opinion.

Characterization:
Jimin's got a professional vibe to him which is good as he is a teacher. The first chapter really shows that he isn't going to tolerate fooling around even if he's at the age where he could be a college kid, drinking and partying. I like the mature vibe he gives.

Yoongi's rebellious, doesn't want to do his work and you know, he is ME. I was like that in high school (though, I wasn't verbal about is as he was) and I've thought things in my head like "what the is this pointless ?" So odd enough, it was nice to be reminded of my ty days in high school. : )

Personal Enjoyment:
For me, the ship is one I really really have always had a hatred for so I wouldn't enjoy it as much as others so this section is more of an... opinionated section? (IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN WHAT AM I SAYING? caps go away) So eh, you can ignore this section if you want but I keep it in anyways just so if the writer wanted it. Anyways, the story itself probably wasn't for me either since I don't really tend to read school-based au's (if you get what I mean) like.. ugh, I don't know how to explain myself - I'm so bad at talking/typing, I'm so sorry haha. I'm not saying the story's bad though so please don't think I'm saying that asdfdgh.

...I'll shut up now.