Between Love and Infatuation (Hocbaidi)

VᴇʀꜱᴀEᴍᴇʀɢᴇ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ Archive。

BLUE

 
 
 

CRYSTAL

review shop

info

review

部分1

between love and infatuation
story link: here

部分2

author
Hocbaidi

部分3

reviewer
vecember

TITLE.
the story makes me think that minah is going to be infatuated with jimin and then somehow fall in love with him despite being married, which if this is the case - i hope there's some kind of twists here and there, since she said the passion was kind of dying. OR maybe she'll be confused on if she is just plainly infatuated with him and it's not actually love. who knows.

DEscription/foreword.
i like how you stated the definitions of infatuation and love, though everyone knows what love is (kind of - well, they have the jist of it).  it's a good refresher on what they mean because i always have to look crap up since my brain is like "nope, not working today". 

the description is decent. it's pretty much just the opposite of each other since minah is complicated, jimin's simple/carefree. it's an okay description but honestly i don't think it can be written better so it's good.

PLOT.
this part is pretty hard to talk about since it's a one chapter thing and i can't really see where the story is going to be heading. things will change as stories go on and such so that's why reviewing unfinished stories always is harder because if the author plans on making a plot twist on a cliche plot, i'd never know (and then people get mad at me for saying their was cliche despite it totally being it - wow i'm ranting. excuse me) but so far, i can see the story having some kind of potential within it. it wasn't overly cliche which is always a good start. 

i also like how she talked about how the passion kind of dies in some couples and tries to brush it off as "normal". 

WRITING STYLE/FLOW.
you wrote the chapter quite nicely, it flows well. there was one weird thing i noticed but i forgot where it was and i can't even find it, r.i.p. but really, there wasn't any huge grammar mistakes that i noticed. 

CHARACTERIZATION.
minah seems like a decent character so far. she doesn't really seem that complicated as of right now but that is bound to change.
for jimin, he made an appearance once so not much to say about him.
for her husband, it seems like he is accusing her of taking things to prevent pregnancy which is why he asks the "auntie" if she sells that kind of stuff. he probably thinks she is taking stuff, which she could be who knows, and that show a little but of untrust with minah but i'd hate to be with that guy. (i hate kids, r.i.p)

PERSONAL ENJOYMENT.
it's hard to say things on shorter stories but i hope i got everything i wanted to say across!! it's currently almost 4am so i apologize if i went off track, i just really like to talk. i think the story has potential and you can really go somewhere with it. also that poster for the front is hella nice, i like how it looks like jimin's looking at that guy like "". okay no but really the people who did your poster are good.

anyways, don't forget to credit the shop wherever ya want and i hope this review was decent and helped at least a little bit??? anyways, have a good one and if you ever want me to review it when it has more chapters, i'd be willing to. 

request a reviewhomeapplyenquiresuggestlink