All My Heart by EmyAnne

VᴇʀꜱᴀEᴍᴇʀɢᴇ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ Archive。
auMhf5C.png
REVIEWER'S CORNER
Victoria looks freaking gorgeous on the poster, just wanted to say that since this is where I put unimportant crap.

ALSO, for the poster chapter -- all the pictures are grayed out and no longer work so that chapter seems kind of
useless now.
all my heart
LINK
BY emyanne


Title:
The title is kind of generic, I have seen titles like this one and it's not something unique or makes me compelled to click on it if I saw it on the recently updated page. I'm not saying generic titles are always terrible because some people like those types of titles but for me personally, I usually choose compelling titles and this one wouldn't really lure me in.

Description/Foreword:
There's some weird grammar in the description. I had to do a bit of a double take the first time I read it. "He had work hard since he started working for him to be in the position he was now." This is a run-on sentence for one and two the grammar is a bit funky. 

A better way to word it would be: "He has worked harder than most to be in the current position he was in now." Because the sentence there really doesn't make sense to me but this one sounds a little better.

Another thing is: "Victoria is a law advisor. She stopped working as soon as they have their first baby." It would sound better if you didn't end the sentence after advisor. All changes are marked in red.

So: "Victoria is a law advisor who stopped working as soon as they had their first baby." It's better since the sentence runs more smoothly this way.

Anyways, besides that, I like how you didn't add in the description why Victoria brought in the divorce papers. It leaves a small mystery of why she left him. 

Plot:
The plot is kind of cliche, I mean a guy with a perfect life and then all of a sudden it goes crumpling down to the ground when the divorce papers come in though I do like how the prologue is a little glimpse into the future and the stepmom is most likely Seohyun, I am guessing. Just another note, I will not be reading every chapter as that is a bit much for me, I'll read as many chapters as I can until I get a very good grasp on the rest of the plot, not just what I got from the description. 

Though from reading the first chapter, I wonder if it's ever going to say why she left since it seemed like she just took the 2 kids and went which is a good way to make a person think. Though the plot was kind of confusing after awhile since the story was kind of everywhere. And the plot wasn't really what i was expecting but still is kind of generic.

Writing Style/Flow:
Personally, I thought there was too much dialogue. It seemed like majority of the story was solely based on dialogue. The flow is kind of jaggered since I have no idea what is happening sometimes plus the time skips are kind of awkward. The prologue was them as adults, then chapter one was when Victoria left, then chapter two it seems like it's back to the time in the prologue.

Characterization:
I feel like I really don't know much about these characters minus the basics, Kyuhyun lost Victoria and his two kids but one stayed behind. I know Kyuhyun's occupation and that he is a hard worker to get what he wants. It was just hard to get a serious grip on who they are as people in this universe to me. They seem like average people with average lives and that's that.

Personal Enjoyment:
This kind of story isn't my cup of tea, I don't really like cliche's all that much. That and I also only really read male/male fanfics but it was more of the excessive dialogue that would have made me turn away from it. Nothing wrong with dialogue, of course, but I like to have detail in it as well, not just plain conversation.

Anyways, please don't forget to credit the shop and if you have anything to ask and such, I'm here!