SAUDADE by Angst_hyung

VᴇʀꜱᴀEᴍᴇʀɢᴇ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ Archive。
auMhf5C.png
REVIEWER'S CORNER
Sorry for the late review and I hope I covered everything! It's a shorter review since the story itself wasn't very long.

I hope I didn't forget to say anything.. I always tend to forget stuff then remember after. Anyways, if you have any questions let me know! Don't forget to credit the shop! 
SAUDADE
LINK
BY angst_hyung


Title (5/5):
I think the title is appealing and honestly is very eye-catching just because of the fact that it's different and some people - the curious ones like myself - like to know what things mean so I'd be intrigued. The title is pretty good in my opinion.

Description/Foreword (10/10):
I think the description is short and simple and gives a brief idea of what is going to happen within the story. I like that you put the definition of the word and did a small follow up afterwards since not many people know what the word means without google. After reading, I can definitely see why the title/description was what it is since it kind of makes sense when you think about it.

Plot (15/15):
That was different but I liked it. I liked how everyone had a testimony, confession, etc. It wasn't what I was expecting at all but it was interesting to read and I almost felt as if I were reading a real incident since things like these can happen. It was a short little thing but it was interesting in its own way. You could kind of predict what happened with Yoongi's testimony since he explained how he saw the car and stuff like that. It's like being able to piece together stuff to solve the mystery (I am a loser for murder au's and stuff, they're great). 

Writing Style/Flow (4/5):
I feel like that was written perfectly for the type of story it was, it was like a transcript kind of thing. Like something someone records while someone is being interrogated, it makes sense for this kind of story. I didn't find any errors either so that's good. As for flow, it's hard to say anything about it because there's not really a flow here, it's more like interrogations to piece together what happened.

Though, I think a word is missing in the description. It says "the love that still remains" even someone is gone,
I think you meant "the love that still remains" even after someone is gone. 
That was something I kind of paused on since I was like wait, what? But yeah, that's... it I think.

Characterization (5/5):
I can't say much here since there's not a "story" per say, they're more like transcripts. What you do know is that Jimin was murdered and was young and rich while Jungkook was his fiance. Taehyung was a bit psychotic, hence the title of murderer, and the rest of BTS were just bystanders or relatives of the people inflicted upon. I think it's better that we don't know much of their personal lives since it makes it feel like a real murder case.

Personal Enjoyment (4/5):
I do like the way that testimony's were said and all but I've never liked Taekook at all so that was kind of eh on that. But besides that, it was interesting since I've never read a fanfic where it was like a testimony - so that was a new thing for me and I think I really like it. Sorry for the shorter review but since this is short as well, it's hard to write much (plus, the story was good with little criticism to it).


Personal Enjoyment (48/50): 96% 
AND MY DUMB SELF FORGOT TO GRADE IT THE FIRST TIME SO HERE WE GO! I HOPE MY MATH IS CORRECT ON THAT 96% AND I DON'T THINK YOU SAW IT UNGRADED. Also I did it out of 50 instead of 100 to make my life easier LOL. Thank you for requesting to this disorganized mess! ♥