Hello. Goodbye. by counterattack

VᴇʀꜱᴀEᴍᴇʀɢᴇ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ Archive。
auMhf5C.png
REVIEWER'S CORNER
Don't forget to credit the shop and let me know if you got any questions/concerns. 

:p
hello. goodbye.
LINK
BY counterattack


Title:
The title is kind of clever in a way, looking at the chapter names they're 'hello' and 'goodbye'. I mean, sure, the title isn't the most unique or original thing around but it does fit the story which is a good thing. I wouldn't say it's very eye-catching either since it is used a lot but really, it's more of what's inside of the story sometimes (hence the phrase 'don't judge a book by it's cover').

Description/Foreword:
I think what you put was very intriguing since it hints the forbidden relationship between the two and it makes you wonder what'll happen between them afterwards. I kind of figured there would be some kind of 'angst' (lowkey angst, at least) ending involved since the title is 'Hello. Goodbye' and you certainly didn't fail to deliver it. Moving on, I think the description fits the story. 

Plot:
I think you failed at the fluff ending, HAHA. But overall, for something this short, I think it was good especially if it was your first posting here on the mess called AFF. You could tell they were in love and of course, when in the public eye, it's a bit harder to be with the person you love whether it's your bandmate or not. There's always gonna be flown at you especially if you're a popular group. You can tell by the chapter 'Goodbye' that Chanyeol was a bit disappointed in what Baekhyun chose/said about the matter since he said "Hello" which, in turn, sounded like goodbye. It was a small, nice, thing to read. You people really be giving me my daily dose of Baekyeol damn.

Writing Style/Flow:
Honestly, just like I said in the last review for you, your English is pretty much on point and I don't even have anything to say about it this time considering there were no mistakes or weird mishaps. I'm still convinced English could be your first language. :p 

Moving on to the flow, well... this story's a bit short so there's only so much you can jam pack into it. I think you did a good job giving a small bit of background to their relationship and how it pretty much fell apart and then followed up with a scene that resembled the first just a little more awkward/cold.

Characterization:
Since there's not much emphasis on the characters themselves, there's really not much I can say here but I will say that the way the characters closely resemble how I'd see them acting in real life. I do feel like Baekhyun might act the way he did and Chanyeol would be disappointed since he seems like the type. Either way, this is well written and the characters are fairly good, too. 

Personal Enjoyment:
Wowie, that review was short and it took less time than they usually do which is good because holy u, it's 3:20 am. Despite the short length (of both the review and the story), I think the story was a nice read especially if you like Baekyeol (I keep wanting to type Bakeyeol LOL save me). Either way, I hope this helped and if you got any questions, let me knoooooow.