Only Fools... by nebuleux_ame

VᴇʀꜱᴀEᴍᴇʀɢᴇ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ Archive。
auMhf5C.png
REVIEWER'S CORNER
I was supposed to have this done earlier but life got in the way and so did college homework- rip.

BUT ANYWAYS, don't forget to credit the shop and if you have any burning questions about life (or about the review, that's cool too), don't be afraid to ask!
only fools...
LINK
BY nebuleux_ame


Title:
I'm guessing the title was based off of the cover JK and RM did of Fools because when I saw it, I started singing that glorious (the description proved me right, whoops) - ehm, anyways as a title, I wouldn't call it completely original or unique but since it's based off a song and the title does connect to the story; I can see why it's called what it is.

Description/Foreword:
My first complaint is mainly the layout of the description, not the description itself. There's way too many spaces between the top part of the description and "lost in you", I don't like scrolling all the way down just to see some words, honestly. I don't think it needs that many spaces as people will see it anyways. The poster in the description is ing pretty though, let me tell you that - whoever did that did a great job.

I'm going to take a guess and say the person speaking is the female OC, though I could possibly be wrong. It's just a guess after all, I'll see the truth afterwards anyways. 

Plot:
I think it's strange for a stranger to hug another stranger like he did to her when at the beach in the first chapter. I mean, the OC does comment about the whole stranger thing and I liked that since she knew it was totally odd as well. I mean, if it were me I would bolted but I think it added some realism to the fact that she questioned what she was doing with a stranger.

I usually make a negative comment about this stuff but that part with the "2345$%^&*&%^$#$&*4&&$&%*^*!!!!!" stuff made me laugh out loud. I have NO idea why. I mean I usually tell people to not add random stuff that seems more like communication between friends but I just started laughing and I couldn't. I also imagined a guitar string breaking and the OC just having a flip out. I need a moment to stop laughing, ffs.

Anyways, moving on, the part with her and Jungkook was awkward as hell which seems normal after a break up really. Like yuck, exes are grooooss. But moving on again, the plot overall isn't that bad. It's kind of cliche with certain things but you chose unique names for people and I liked that as well.

Writing Style/Flow:
I've always commented on this since it's a weird pet peeve, I guess, unless this was done on purpose in the description. There's a lot of "..." after words and it makes me read it in some weird - emo/dreary tone. If that was the point then spot on, honestly HAHA. If not, then I would try to refrain from using a lot of periods. Besides that, everything was good and I didn't catch any grammatical errors but knowing me, I could have always missed something.

Characterization:
I like that the main character has a lot of conflict inside of her head. I feel like a lot of people after a breakup may act as she is, I wouldn't know as I've been that single pringle my whole life, but I can see someone acting like that. It brought that sense of realism back to her. 

Jungkook seems like a bit of a in this, yeah, I mean if you cheated on someone - just tell them. I'm assuming he didn't tell her and she saw it since that scene where they're at the lake or whatever it was. 

Jimin seems to be the saving grace in this one so far. I think the characterization isn't that bad in general, really. I mean, nothing is completely original, am I right? So I think you did good.

Personal Enjoyment:
I don't like OC fanfics but this was good; I can appreciate it and I've always loved the Fools song. One of my favorite covers honestly so it was nice to read a fanfic somewhat based off that. If you have any questions though, lemme know and I hope this review helped!