Eighty-Eight

Trigger

 

Taeyeon was home alone again after her and Dr. Jung moved in together. Even now, Taeyeon feels like this whole situation is serial. The beautiful, smart and caring doctor that she had a crush on loves her back!

Giggling with glee, Taeyeon fell back onto the bed and looked up at the ceiling, "If I am dreaming I never want to wake up." Sighing, Taeyeon closed her eyes for a second taking in all the memories they made together. She clearly remembers the first time she saw the doctor, she remembered the first touch, their first kiss...suddenly erted thoughts came into Taeyeon's head...opening her eyes, Taeyeon sat up abruptly, "no no we just started dating..."

Getting off the bed, Taeyeon went around the room tidying up by putting more clothes away, "She does have a lot of clothes...I think all my clothes can fit in the small suitcase."

Taeyeon hung up a few of the doctor's professional clothing and let her fingers glide on the expensive fabric, "I wonder if we are the same size if I go on an interview..."

Taeyeon laughed, "who would want to hire a woman that has no skills other than successfully woke up from a coma?"

Frowning, Taeyeon walked out of the closet and sat on the bed again, "Sooyeon does so much...I really should get a job."

While the patient was on the bed contemplating her life choices, someone entered the house quietly and snuck upstairs where she spent a few moments admiring the side-profile of the other woman on the bed. 

Taeyeon still didn't notice someone was watching her so when cold hands covered her eyes in surprised, Taeyeon yelped.

"Tae...it is me."

Hearing the sultry voice of her lover, Taeyeon smiled broadly, "Hey...I didn't know you were off work this soon."

The doctor leaned in and captured the lips she missed into a short and meaningful caress, "I wanted to take you out."

Taeyeon was grinning ear to ear thinking of the possibilities beyond the walls, "Really? To do what?"

"Dinner silly. It is a nicer restaurant so you..." The doctor stopped to look around her wardrobe, "I think you will fit into some of my outfits. Here try this on."

Taeyeon examined the dress, "I don't remember the last time I wore a dress."

"Do you need help putting it on?"

Taeyeon shot up from the bed and ran to the bathroom, "nope!"

Giggling, the doctor slipped out of her own clothes and got changed, "Tell me if you need help with the zipper."

Taeyeon sighed behind the door, "I will." Looking at the dress, Taeyeon smiled before taking off her clothes. 

Soon enough both women looked stunning in their outfits and Taeyeon even applied some light makeup to her pale face, "You look beautiful."

Bashful, Taeyeon shied away, "you too." The doctor helped Taeyeon into the car, "Do I know the restaurant  you are taking me to?"

The doctor hummed while she thought, "I don't think so. It is at a hotel."

"Oh..." Taeyeon looked down at her lap playing with the purse the doctor let her have, "sounds fancy."

Dr. Jung smiled, "it is a treat."

Pulling up the hotel, the doctor got out of the car and handed her keys to the valet which also impressed Taeyeon, "2 for Jung."

The hostess typed in the name, "Yes Ms. Jung, this way."

Both women were all smiles as they examined the beautiful royal blue room with glass chandeliers and a soothing live piano to add a soothing ambiance to the room, "Please order what you like."

Taeyeon's eyes raised at the prices, "Anything?"

"I knew it was expensive coming here so don't mind the price. I wanted to spoil you for once."

Taeyeon had to laugh, "You basically do everything for me. I need to spoil you..."

Settling on the steak and chicken, Taeyeon and the doctor clinked their glass in celebration, "I know it is a long time coming but congrats on a full recovery!"

"So my doctor is giving me the all clear?" Taeyeon leaned forward and raised her brow.

"Yes. Your recent scan came in and I don't see any reason to worry about anther ."

Taeyeon sipped on her water, "I hope so. I have so many reasons to live now."

Reaching out to touch Taeyeon's hands, the doctor smiled sincerly as she looked into Taeyeon's eyes, "Me too. Which is why..." The doctor dug around in her bag, never letting go of Taeyeon's hand, before she pulled out a box, "I know it might be sudden but Taeyeon I have been in love with you for years...although I think we both denied our feelings for a while...I know that I want to more than anything to continue taking care of you for the rest of our lives."

Taeyeon opened the box and gasped, "oh my...." Tears were already welling up in her eyes, "Sooyeon..."

Getting up from her seat, Dr. Jung moved beside Taeyeon and knelt, "It doesn't have to be right now, but when we get more settled, Taeyeon marry me."

Taeyeon looked back and forth from the ring to Sooyeon, "I wasn't expecting this...I mean this is the right place but wow..."

"So your answer is?"

Taeyeon wiped the tears from her eyes, "Yes!"

In one swift motion, Sooyeon stood up and hugged Taeyeon, "Thank you..."

Taeyeon nuzzled into Sooyeon's chest, "I owe my whole life to you. I love you so much."

Sooyeon let go of the hug so she could kiss Taeyeon with a kiss that the air out of both their lungs. 

Eventually both parted so Sooyeon could exchange the couple rings, "nothing too fancy."

Taeyeon marveled at the silver band, "it is perfect, but I want to pick out the wedding ring for you."

Sooyeon giggled, "okay."

Taeyeon reached across the table to link their hands once more, "If this were a dream, I never want to wake up..."