Eighteen

Trigger

 

Mmmm music is amazing. I can finally clear my mind.

“Taeyeon!”

“Yah! What was that for nurse Sunny?”

“How loud do you have that music on? I yelled several times.”

“Loud enough to not be disturbed by your loud mouth.”

Oh don’t scold me too much...she does do a lot of work for me, “Whatever. We have to go for therapy.”

“What? Already? I don’t want to go. I am tired from the other day.”

“ for you. I even have orders to walk you there.”

“Walk? Why? I want the wheelchair!”

“Dr. Kwon wants you to warm-up by walking with the help of me. No walker even.”

“Why am I getting punished?” I may tease the nurses but I would never do anything to General Kwon.

“Not punished. It is called healing.”

“No no this is clearly cruel and unusual punishment!”

“Hey you two what is going on here?”

“Oh hey Dr. Jung, this kid here doesn’t want to walk to therapy and is throwing a fit.”

Lies! “Am not!”

“See look at her.”

God nurse Sunny is embarrassing. I am not a kid!

“Now Taeyeon, is it really that hard to walk? I thought you were getting great reports from Dr. Kwon.”

“I am but it is hard. Why can’t I use the walker at least? Dr. Kwon makes me so tired so I need to conserve energy before.”

“In your reports it says you are just lacking in strength at the moment. Walking there would really help with that.”

“I still don’t want to.”

“How about nurse Sunny and I both help you there? It shouldn’t be that hard if you lean on both of us to go there.”

Oh goodness Taeyeon another golden opportunity to hold Dr. Jung close. Don’t screw it up!

“I guess.”

“Great. Nurse Sunny will you help me get her out of bed?”

“Of course. Taeyeon you can move your legs over the side right?”

“Yep.”

“Ok good. Now lean on me so I can get you up.”

Humm for such a short nurse, she can really do a lot.

“Taeyeon,” uh oh why is she whispering to me, “you are sly. I know you are only doing this for Dr. Jung.”

Clever little nurse, “Am not.”

“Sure you aren’t.”

“Nurse why are you holding her like that? Need  my help to lift her?”

“No it is fine Dr. Jung. I can get her up.”

“Good now Taeyeon try walking a bit. You can lean on us but try and do this mostly on your own.”

Ok Taeyeon focus on one step at a time. Walking walking walking...alright one step! Yes! Two and three...

“So Taeyeon you went on an outing yesterday with Dr. Jung. Did you have fun?”

“Well it wasn’t a fun trip. I went to meet family.”

“Family sounds fun umph...why did you hit me?”

Ohhh Dr. Jung hit the nurse.

“Stop asking uncomfortable questions.”

“It is fine Dr. Jung. I don’t mind saying they are dead.”

“Oh I am sorry Tae...”

“You didn’t know nurse Sunny so it’s ok.”

“Still...”

“It is...ohhh” wow almost fell there but oh my...what I am leaning on is so soft like Dr. Jung’s b....oh God.

“Don’t worry I got you Taeyeon. Try standing again.”

.

“Taeyeon? Are you ok?”

More than ok.

“Taeyeon?”

“S-sure...ok yea.”

“We are almost there. I can see the therapy room right up there.”

Oh my...Taeyeon try to stay calm when you know you just happened to touch something so glorious.

“Alright Taeyeon we are here. I have rounds to do so Nurse Sunny will take you in.”

“Ok thanks...”

“No prob...hello?” Dr. Jung must be busy to always have phone calls, “are you sure? Yes yes I will be there.” Oh something seems serious... “I-I have to go. We will umm cancel our session later ok?”

What? Something seems wrong. Was she about to cry?

“Nurse Sunny is Dr. Jung ok?”

“I am not sure either.”

“Did I see wrong? I thought she was crying.”

“No you saw right...I mean I saw it too.”

What is happening Dr. Jung?

 

 

 

 



*bows* Thank you for the Birthday wishes from you lovely readers during my birthday ^^