Eighty-Three

Trigger

 

**Quick update so don't forget to read the last chapter first**

 

“The light is green.” Taeyeon deadpanned.

Dr. Jung broke from her daze, “Sorry…”

Taeyeon smiled for a second before going back to looking out the window the rest of the drive to the first apartment they were viewing. Both the doctor and Taeyeon eyed out the nice area this place was located, “Is that a park over there?”

Taeyeon smiled happily, “Ohh if we had a dog that would be a nice place for walks.”

Dr. Jung scoffed, “You would be taking care of it.”

“I’d like a dog. We could go out and play ball, he would keep me company on your overnights, and I am sure he would love you too.” Taeyeon smiled at the thought of a cute little family they would make.

The doctor also thought of the same thing but the word family stuck in her head.

“Are you Miss Jung?” The realtor snuck up on the two girls who were looking at the nice park.

“Ah yes I am,” the doctor held out her hand to shake the realtor’s hand, “Nice to meet you and this is Taeyeon my housemate?”

“Nice to meet you too Taeyeon. I see you both are admiring the nice park. It is really a great place for young adults to raise a family.” The realtor paused for a second while Taeyeon and the doctor continued to look around the area taking in all the young families, “should we go inside and take a look at the apartment?”

“Yea sure.” Taeyeon smiled as Dr. Jung trailed along for a moment taking one last look at some of the families in the neighborhood.

“As you can see here that this is a very secure building. We have a guard at all times of the day with your mail delivery to the right. If you have a guest, they can call in and you will see who they are on the screen that is next to your door.”

Taeyeon was like a curious cat taking in all the newest technology, “wow this is so much better than your current place. I don’t know if I feel safe going back to a place where we can’t see any of our visitors.”

Dr. Jung laughed, “You are my only visitor. Who else are you expecting?”

“Well there is the pizza man, the noodle place down the street…”

“Yah! Those are all take-out.” The doctor lightly hit Taeyeon on the shoulder.

“So what? They visit a lot.”

Taeyeon and the doctor laughed at their bad habits of ordering food in.

“Okay here is the apartment. As you can see here is the main living area with plenty of space and the view is gorgeous.”

Taeyeon and the doctor went over to the window to take in the nice view of the skyline, “Oh! The hospital is there! Wow really close.”

Dr. Jung smiled thinking that the hospital is what brought her and Taeyeon together.

“And over here we have the two bedrooms. They are on the opposite sides with your own bathroom so you could essentially not have to see each other or hear from one another if you keep your door shut.”

Both Dr. Jung and Taeyeon frowned at the thought of not seeing the other each day. Taeyeon and the doctor looked forward to seeing each other every chance they got.

“Do you have any questions for me? I will let you look around some more if you’d like.”

“No questions from me. I just want to look around some more.” The doctor responded and Taeyeon agreed.

“I don’t like it here.” Taeyeon whispered to the doctor.

“What? Why? It is in a nice place and it is high tech.”

“The spacing seems strange. I don’t like it.”

The doctor looked around, “What is wrong with it? The living area is huge, we have a good view and you get your own room.”

Taeyeon crinkled her nose, “The Feng Shui is wrong. I think we need to look at other options.”

The doctor laughed a little, “Okay. We have two other places to look at anyway.”

Taeyeon nodded along happily, “Good. We should go to the next place.”

Taeyeon and Dr. Jung found the realtor who was very surprised to hear that they didn’t like this apartment and wanted to move on to the next place which was down the block so the three walked over.

Taeyeon and the doctor trailed behind the chatty realtor. They were not too interested in her commentary on basically everything they passed. Instead, they were enjoying the comfortable weather and the company of one another.

Dr. Jung looked over to her side and observed Taeyeon some more…if anything this time seemed just right, “Hey Taeyeon…”

Like usual, Taeyeon smiled brighter than the sun at her, “yea?”

“I have been thinking and I…I just wanted to tell you…”

Taeyeon raised her brow in curiosity, “yea?”

“I…umm…”