Thirty-Six

Trigger

 

“Baby I am home...” What the hell happened to this place? “Taeyeon where are you? What did you do to the house?”

“Merry Christmas!” Aww she is such a cutie with a Santa hat on.

“What did you do here?” Everything looks so beautiful.

“It is our first Christmas together...Did I do too much?”

Ahhh such a cute pout, “No no! Not at all it is just...I wasn’t expecting this.”

“Tiffany and Amber donated some of the decorations and I made the others...I wanted this Christmas to be special.”

God how did I get so lucky? “It is amazing.”

“Mmm your lips taste amazing. Did you get hot chocolate today?”

“The office had a Christmas party and I couldn’t resist, but you taste like cookies?”

“Yes! I baked cookies too! Do you want to try some princess?”

Where do you think you are going? “I’d rather taste them off your lips.”

“Oh.”

Such soft lips and even without a fire, I am heating up with her warmth.

“Do you umm want to go inside?”

“What?” Oh my...I didn’t even shut the door, “Did anyone see?”

“Just one of our neighbors walked by but don’t worry about that baby...here let me take your coat and you go get settled.”

“Thanks babe.” Hehe snuck another kiss on her lips.

Wow now that I am in the apartment I can really smell the cookies. She did so much and we have a tiny Christmas tree! So cute or small because she is short? I am excited for a cozy night in with my baby...what is this? “Kim Taeyeon!”

“W-what is wrong princess?”

“What is this?!”

“You don’t like the PJs? I thought it was festive...here let me change too.”

“Taeyeon I am not wearing this.”

“Why not! We will match.”

“Taeyeon how old are you? Who wears onesies at our age and as a reindeer?”

“Everyone is a little bit of a kid at heart. And look! They have the little antlers when you pull up the hood!”

Am I dating a child? A cute yet sometimes very y child?

“Please! I wanted us to have couple PJs.”

Oh the things I do for love, “Fine fine we can wear these tonight.” It is Christmas after all.

“Yes!”

“You go change first. I just want to call my sister before changing.”

“Aww why? We could change together.”

“No no. I am not getting teased for a year after she sees me in that.”

“Party pooper but I will change first. You do your phone call.”

Ok Skype lets see if the sleepyhead is awake.

“Hello?”

“Yo toad wake up.”

“What are you calling me a toad? And it is like super early...actually I just went to bed like 3 hours ago.”

“Are you working Christmas?”

“I worked Christmas like always...med school ...patients ...why am I doing this to myself?”

“Wow that is a lot to take in at once but I will tell you once again it is because you like the money.”

“What? That is a perk but...”

“There you have your answer as always you like being all noble helping people.”

“Humm yea.”

“But on another note...Merry Christmas!”

“Merry Christmas to you too. Your home looks unusually festive.”

“Santa’s little helpers came around and decorated while I was at work.”

“Do you have a little house elf like Dobby? Sometimes I call and it looks unusually clean too.”

Well Taeyeon sometimes looks like an elf...short...never leaves home except for work, “Something like that.”

“Send your elf here someday. I need one to take care of the home I never see.”

“Things will get better sis. Hold on there.”

“Thanks. I will try.”

“Well I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas. Get back to sleep. Love you!”

“Love you too! Byeeeee.”

Hehe I am surprised she even picked up the phone for me.

“Did you finish your call?”

“Yep!”

“So are you going to change?”

“Do I have to?”

“Of course!”

Stupid outfit that looks too cute on my girlfriend...but couple outfits sound nice... “Taeyeon I put it on.”

“Waaa you look so cute! Come here come here!”

“What now?”

“Smile! Selfie!” I don’t want too... “Stop looking so grumpy! Smile!”

*Snap*

“We look adorable!”

Goodness we are the cutest couple ever!

“Merry Christmas princess. I hope we have many more years of picking out matching onesies.”

“Merry Christmas too my little house elf.”

 


Merry Christmas Readers!!!!

(picture has no relevance to this story...author just loves Taengsic soooo much!)