Thirty-Two

Trigger

 

 

Work work work...all I do is work work work.

*Knock knock*

Someone at my door? Who could it be? Let’s see....hehe I rhymed.

Taeyeon?

“Hi Taeyeon!” Omg...did I sound too excited?

“Hi...umm here.”

Cookies? “What are these for?”

“I would have gave you these yesterday...I well tried to but you weren’t home. It is ah thank you for helping me back to my apartment gift. I am so sorry I got drunk and passed out. I really can’t drink well.”

She is so sweet, “That was no problem. At least I knew where you lived.”

“Haha yea...down the hall. Well then thank you again.”

Noooo don’t leave! “Taeyeon!”

“Yes?”

Come on Jung just ask...you know you want to, “T-Taeyeon...I know it isn’t any of my business but umm I couldn’t help notice that you didn’t have anything in your place...are you finding a new place to live?” Yea that sounds like a good excuse to ask.

“Move? No? I plan on staying for a while.”

“Then why didn’t you have furniture?”

“Oh that. I kind of came here suddenly without saving...I am sure I will have enough money in a few months to get some things. It isn’t a big hurry for me since I don’t spend much time at home.”

“I see...” you should just live with me then.

“Well then I will get going.”

“Wait!” Oh goodness Jung you are sounding desperate to keep her around, “I just wanted to tell you that if you wanted...I mean thank you for the cookies...actually what I wanted to ask was could we just be friends?”

She looks shocked...am I asking this too soon?

“I know we are neighbors and all but I thought maybe we could be friends too...and if you want to come over...well I would have to be here obviously but you are welcome anytime.” Way to be a mumbling idiot.

“I ah thought we were already friends.”

“We were? I mean I always thought you as one too but this would be like official?”

That cute giggle always makes me melt, “Ok...official friendship started then. I will see you around.”

“Yes...you too friend.” One step at a time...