Fifty-Two

Trigger

 

 

 

Taeyeon opened her heavy eyes groaning from the pounding in her head. She rolled around wondering if she should get up for water or not. Eventually she turned to her side hoping to read the time on her phone but she was on the wrong side of the bed and hit the person next to her. Thinking it was her girlfriend, Taeyeon went to cuddle a little but just then she noticed the hair color was not right.

Now very awake, Taeyeon shifted back to her side of the bed and carefully made her way out. Being as quiet as possible, Taeyeon went to the other side of the bed, “Tiffany?’

The other girl in the bed stirred but didn’t wake up.

Knowing she had to get out of that room, Taeyeon quickly went to the living area where her actual girlfriend was sleeping soundly on the couch. Taeyeon sighed thinking her girlfriend must have not known that she was in a bed with Tiffany. Although she remembered Tiffany kissing her, there was no other bedroom activity that she could recall.

Not sure if she should bring up the activities about last night to her girlfriend or not, Taeyeon decided water was needed to wash away her guilt and well to quench her thirst.

After taking care of her needs, Taeyeon went to make some pancakes before waking the two women in her house.

“Baby wake up. I have pancakes.”

The younger woman slowly opened her eyes, “Tae…”

Taeyeon looked at her girlfriends eyes that seemed a bit puffy, “Hey baby I made something for you to eat. It is almost noon.”

The girl rubbed her red eyes before lifting herself off the couch, “do we have syrup?”

Taeyeon giggled at her sleepy girlfriend, “Yes we do. Hurry up and I will wake up our other guest. Tiffany stayed here too. Amber must have forgotten to take her home.”

The other girl didn’t answer back as she went to the kitchen counter to devour her meal.

“Baby here is some milk. Eat slower.”

“Are you not going to eat?”

“I taste tested the first 2 pancakes. I will go get Tiffany.”

Just as Taeyeon was to leave, her girlfriend pulled her arm, “can’t you let her sleep? We could use some alone time.”

Taeyeon stopped and went to lean on the counter, “Of course. Did you have fun last night?”

“Mmm it was nice but too much pink.”

Taeyeon laughed, “Tiffany was in charge of the decorations so I couldn’t tell her you like purple more. What about the cake.”

“I could tell you made it. They are always so good. Thank you baby.”

Taeyeon leaned forward and got a small peck from the other girl, “Your welcome.”

Once the younger girl finished her meal, she leaned back on her chair, “Where did you go later in the night?”

Taeyeon gulped thinking of the other woman in the other room, “I umm passed out. Tiffany gave me some strange alcohol. The name was in English.”

The other girl nodded as if she was going to answer but the other guest in the house finally emerged into the kitchen, “Do I smell pancakes?”

Taeyeon smiled at the sleepy girl, “Yes but they might be a little cold.”

“Doesn’t matter, I am starving.”

Taking a seat next to the birthday girl, Tiffany smiled, “Your bed is very comfortable.”

Taeyeon’s girlfriend glared at Tiffany, “Don’t get too comfortable. I can’t have you stealing my matress.”

Tiffany took a huge bite of her pancake, “I was thinking of getting a new mattress, what brand is that one?”

Getting up from her seat, “I am taking a shower.”

Taeyeon was baffled between the two women and mattresses, “Umm Tiffany should I take you home?”

Wiping her face, Taeyeon leaned back in her chair, “Yea umm I have work later.”

“You are taking a late shift?”

“Something like that.”

“Did you need to use the guest bathroom before we go?”

Tiffany nodded, “Yea I shouldn’t go out looking like this to the masses.”

“Ok I will just get a few things and my keys.” Making her way back to the bedroom, Taeyeon knocked on the bathroom door, “Baby can I come in to brush my teeth?”

Not hearing an answer, Taeyeon slowly opened the door but was shocked to see her girlfriend crying, “Baby what happened? Did you hurt yourself or something like that?”

Continuing to sob, Taeyeon went to h old her crying girlfriend, “H-how could you…”

Taeyeon’s heart sank when she heard those three words.