Thirty-Nine

Trigger

 

 

‘Please put your seats upright and fasten your seatbelt. The plane is preparing to land.’

“Home...”

Is Taeyeon still sleeping? I wonder if she will like my family...or is ready to come back here.

“Taeyeon...Tae...babe we are landing.”

“Mmm already?”

“What do you mean already? This was like a 10 hour flight.”

“Oh...was I sleeping most of the flight?”

“Yea. The flight was so boring with you napping the whole way.”

“Haha don’t pout like that princess. I was just tired from...well work and stuff.”

“I know I know. Are you really ok with coming back here though? I know why you left and I kind of sprung this on you last minute.”

“It is fine. What happened  in the past...well it will be good to see my parents again too. I am looking forward to making a new family with you.”

She is so sweet, “Thanks. You will love my sister.”

“I hope so. You two seem to have a really great sisterly bond and I want her to like me.”

“She will. You are the sweetest person in the world.”

“Aww all these compliments. My fiancé must love me a lot.”

Goodness will I ever get used to her calling me that? Making me blush like a little school girl.

 

“Hey baby is that the last of the luggage?”

“Yea I think so. We just had one bag each right?”

“Yep. Come on let’s go. I think my parents are waiting for us.”

Goodness I am so nervous to meet my in-laws.

“Taeyeon! Taeyeon here!”

“Mommy! Daddy!”

That must be them. They look nice...of course they would be. They are Taeyeon’s parents.

“I missed you so much!”

“We did too dear.”

“Mommy, daddy let me introduce you to my fiancé...”

Goodness they look surprised but a good or bad surprise?

“She is lovely and what a pretty name you have.”

“Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Kim.”

“Oh dear you can call us mom and dad if you are to wed my daughter.”

“Oh thank you. Umm Taeyeon said you came by bus?”

“Yes we did.”

“Taeyeon and I rented a car. I hope you don’t mind but we are going to meet my sister for dinner soon.”

“Oh no problem dear. We are surprised you two don’t want to rest before the whole family meets.”

“It is no problem also my sister is very busy at the hospital.”

“I see. Then we should get the car and go.”

 

“Are you sure you don’t want me to drive?”

“Oh please. I can do it Mr. Kim...umm dad...a-and the rental is under my name anyway.”

“Are you sure you aren’t too tired princess?”

“No no I really am fine. Plus the restaurant isn’t that much farther.”

“Ok, but it is still like another hour. Are there any good stations on the radio these days?”

“Taeyeon just stick to one station dear.”

“This song is boring. We should get something more upbeat for the long drive.”

She is always changing the station...oh my God!

“Watch out!”

What is happening to the bridge...why are all the cars......we are going into the river!

*BANG*

 

 

 


Author's Note: Part 4 is next :) What is to happen o_O