Thirty-One

Trigger

 

 

“Wow it looks like you finally moved in!” Way to note the obvious Tiffany…

“With work being busy it took longer than I thought.”

“Where did you get the furniture anyway? It looks a bit boyish.”

“Why because it isn’t pink?? I am not going to make my house into a pink-paradise like yours.”

“Well it could have been a bit more stylish. All of this looks a bit plain.”

“Amber took me to a place called Ikea and helped me set everything up. She said all the stuff looked sleek and for a great price!”

“Ah well that explains a lot. Amber has no sense and she dresses manly most days. Why didn’t you take me?”

“You were busy every day I had some free time. I also I saw you already and wanted to find time to be with Amber too.”

“Doesn’t she live on the other side of the city?”

“Shouldn’t you know? You were the one who introduced us in Korea before both of you flew back to America.”

“Well sure but we haven’t been as close as you two. I would say that you are the only reason for us to meet these days. Our personalities don’t mesh well.”

“You two are like my only friends here so you will have to rekindle that long lost friendship.”

“Either way…huh? Did you hear that?”

“What?”

“Is someone knocking on your door?”

Really? Who would be knocking on my door? “Hold on I will check.”

“I will be here drinking all your wine so take your time.”

Who could be…is that my neighbor with the cute ? “Hello?”

“Hi…err umm I think some of your mail came into my mail box. I didn’t know if you would be awake so I didn’t ring the doorbell…”

Still adorable as ever, “oh no I don’t sleep early or anything. Thank you for returning my mail.”

“No problem…it could have been something important so yea…I will get going.”

“Wait! Did you want to come in for tea or something …actually we are having wine right now.”

Say yes Taeyeon.

“But you have company.”

“It doesn’t matter. She is just my friend Tiffany. I am sure she wouldn’t bite.”

Taeyeon don’t hesitate like that…I can see you want to come in, “are you sure I wouldn’t be intruding?”

This girl…I guess I will have to help her, “Come on. Let me introduce you two.”

“B-but but…”

“No buts…come here, Tiffany!”

“Yes?”

“I want you to meet my neighbor Kim Taeyeon.”

“Ah hello.” Ahhh so cute when she looks shy!

“Nice to meet you Taeyeon. Have you lived here long?”

“Oh no…I moved around the same time…”

“You moved here the same time as me? I thought you have been here for a while?”

“Oh no…I don’t know much about the area really. My English isn’t that great so it was umm nice to see another Korean here.”

“Oh really? I can always help you if you need…”

“Yes! Jungie here is amazing at English.”

“Jungie?”

“Don’t mind Tiffany, she uses all kinds of strange nicknames for me.”

“I see…”

“So why did you come to America then Taeyeon.” Thank goodness Tiffany likes to ask so many personal questions.

“Oh umm I just for personal reasons needed time away from Korea…like a change of scenery?”

“Do you like it here then?”

“Oh yes. It is nice here.”

“Here Taeyeon, let me pour you a glass of wine.”

“Ah well I am not a good drinker.”

“It is just one glass.”

 

 

“Tiffany you killed her.”

“I only filled the glass once!”

Is she really such a bad drinker that she passed out?

“You will just have to take care of her for the night.”

“What?!” What if Taeyeon wakes up and thinks I drugged her and…well not like I don’t want to do things…Jung get ahold of yourself!

“What other choice do you have?”

“Check her pockets? You dummy I am sure she has a key and I know what room she stays at.”

“Oh yea that makes sense.”

Not that I don’t want to but Taeyeon excuse me for touching those glorious hips…not there so I have no other option but to feel that …

“Hey ert! Her key is in her bag.”

“She brought a bag?”

“Well yea…stop touching her .”

“I-I wasn’t…”

“Sure you weren’t. Come on let’s get her home.”

“Ok.”

Carrying her…touching her curves…no doubt I am a ert for her.

“She is heavy for a small thing.”

“Don’t worry she is just a few rooms down.”

“Tiffany you have the key right?”

“I got the door don’t worry.”

What is this?

“Whhhy is her place so…”

“Empty? How does she live in a place like this?”

“Let’s hurry and find a bed first.”

“If it is like my apartment, it is the back left.”

“I hope she at least has a bed.”

“Who doesn’t?”

“…umm Taeyeon doesn’t.”

“Is she seriously just living on this mattress?”

“I guess so.”

“Should we really leave her here?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean look at this place! There is a mattress here but where is the furniture…pictures? Or even a sign that someone actually lives here.”

“She could be short on money or all her belongings are still coming?”

“If she was here as long as you, then she would have been here a month right? Who could live like this for a month and not think of getting furniture or the essentials?”

“Don’t think about it too much Tiffany. We shouldn’t pry into her life. Right now we are only returning her to her home and that is it.”

“Fine fine…I was just saying I find this pitiful.”

It is but what am I supposed to do to help? We hardly know each other. Would she really want a stranger barging into her personal space and telling her she needs furniture? Tiffany is crazy. Then again, this Kim Taeyeon makes me more curious about her every day.

 

 

 


Poll Results: 89% (127) Jessica / 11% (15) Krystal. Most people think Dr. Jung is Jessica but after part 3, will your opinion change?