Eighty

Trigger

 

 

Taeyeon and Dr. Jung looked at the empty bed for the fifth time today before the doctor shook her head, “This isn’t going to work.”

Taeyeon rubbed the back of her neck, “I am sorry…I didn’t think it through that well.”

The doctor waved her off, “No no…I should have done this long ago.” Walking out of the room, the doctor got her laptop and opened up a page, “I am not a resident anymore, I should get a proper home.”

Taeyeon hopped on the bed looking at the screen, “You don’t need to buy a new place because of me. I mean this was nice for just you…I don’t want to intrude.”

The doctor shook her head, “Really…I have paid off my debts and I have money to get a much nicer place.”

“Yea but, you work so much. What would you do with such a huge apartment?” Taeyeon tried justifying the logical part that the doctor was hardly ever home.

“I have you now…” the doctor looked up into Taeyeon’s eyes, “that is reason enough to get a place with 2 bedrooms.”

Taeyeon plopped down on the bed looking up at the ceiling, “I really can get my own place. I might have been too rash saying I wanted to stay. I should have thought of you too.”

Dr. Jung stopped typing to put her full attention on the lonely girl sprawled on her bed, “Taeyeon…I want you here. The past few months have been the happiest days in my life in a long time and that was because I came home to you. Please don’t ever think you are a burden.”

Taeyeon smiled happily at the kind words, “I am pretty happy too.”

“That is because I let you hog the bed.”

“Hey!” Taeyeon sat up to give the doctor a light shove, “You gave it to me because I was injured.”

“And my back regrets it!” Dr. Jung stuck her tongue out at Taeyeon childishly.

“Fine! We should just share the bed! It is a queen size.” Taeyeon had her arms crossed silently nodding for the doctor to join her on the bed.

Dr. Jung raised her brow first as she thought of the idea to share a bed with Taeyeon. That was until a few more naughty thoughts entered her head and she immediately clicked on a new place, “There! A place with 2 bedrooms and a nice area.”

Taeyeon got up and went around to see the computer, “oh it does look nice. It isn’t too far from here.”

“It is settled, we will look at this place Friday when I am off.”

Taeyeon went back to her position of laying on the bed, “Okay. I vote we spend the rest of today laying in bed and doing nothing all day.”

The doctor watched Taeyeon on the bed for a few more stalker-ish seconds before suddenly getting up, “I am going to take a shower.” Taeyeon didn’t care as she went back to watching the ceiling when the doctor took a very long and very cold shower.