Fifty-Seven

Trigger

 

 

 

Taeyeon stared at her boarding ticket in shock. This has gone too far. She should have been honest since the beginning.  Maybe in a year or two she could find the love for her fiancé again and put her dirty demons of emotional sabotage behind her but here she was waiting for a flight that seemed to seal her fate.

Now was the time. Taeyeon had to tell her, “princess…”

The other woman looked over to Taeyeon smiling, “Don’t be nervous Tae. I know it is your first time meeting my parents but you will like them I promise.”

Taeyeon bit the inside of her cheek wondering what to do. Tell her now or tell her later, either way she will not be happy.

“Are we meeting them at the gate?” Taeyeon looked up to her fiancé with worried eyes.

“Someone else is. A little surprise for you too.”

“Oh…” Taeyeon looked down at her lap for a while, “So your family doesn’t know who I am?”

The other girl put her hand on Taeyeon’s lap, “No…but things between my family can be complicated. I told you that my father remarried after mom died. I wish you could have met my mother but…you will meet my stepmother instead. She is umm good for my father but my sister never took a liking to her so there is some strain that way. It is better if we go meet my parents in person and tell them important news.”

Taeyeon once again played with the ring on her finger, “Important news…”

*Gate 39 now boarding*

Hopping up, the younger woman held out her hand for Taeyeon, “Come on it is time.”

Taeyeon sighed knowing this wasn’t the right time.

 

 

 

 

 


Author's Note

Read and trust your author. She knows what she is doing.