Eighty-Two

Trigger

 

 

“Taeyeon go out with me…Taeyeon I l-l-like you?” The doctor shook her head, “Taeyeon I have known…no that is stupid. Taeyeon you are special…” Frustrated, the doctor looked in front of the mirror at herself wondering if this was the right thing to do, “You better not chicken out…”

“Ready to go?”

The doctor nearly jumped out of her skin with Taeyeon entering the bathroom, “Yah! Why are you sneaking up on me like that?”

“The door was open!” Taeyeon tried to reason.

“H-how long were you out there?” The doctor took a nervous step back, hitting the sink with her back.

“I came from the kitchen.”

“Oh.”

“So…are you ready to go?” Taeyeon held the door open thinking the doctor looked beautiful in her casual clothing. Fall weather really suited Dr. Jung well.

Taking one last look in the mirror, Dr. Jung flipped her hair a bit knowing she looked amazing, “I am good to go.”

Taeyeon smiled as she smelled the sweet perfume of the doctor pass by her. The two were going house hunting together and it made them both feel giddy inside.

The whole time Dr. Jung drove to the first location, she could hear Yuri’s words echo in her head. She finally came to terms that she had more than friendship-feelings toward Taeyeon but was Yuri right about Taeyeon having feelings for her too? Looking to her right, the doctor briefly saw Taeyeon glimmering in the morning sun looking out the window as if they were going on some exciting adventure. That was something she loved about the girl. Taeyeon had a hard life but every day she found something new to be happy about.

Stopping at a red light, the doctor cleared , “Hey Taeyeon…”

Turning, Taeyeon smiled happily, “Humm?”

“I…I umm…”