Thirty-Four

Trigger

 

 

 

I am regretting this already...

“Then this one time when Jungie here was like 5 years old she cut nearly all her hair off and her mother gave her a bowl cut! She looked like a boy for nearly a year!”

That is it! I can’t take this, “excuse us Taeyeon, I have to talk to Tiffany privately.”

“Oh ok.”

Tiffany you are so dead! “Woah why are we leaving? You know your bathroom isn’t really that big.”

“What the hell Tiffany?!”

“What do you mean?”

Oh come on...those fluttering eyes are not fooling anyone, “Did you have to tell her every single one of my embarrassing stories?!”

“Oh lighten up. They were so funny! Growing up was so much fun with you and your sister. I even told her about your family and your sister.”

“You are totally embarrassing me! How can I go back out there without her thinking I am a boy or that I had stinky pants!”

“That was so funny though! How could I forget the time you fell into dog poo!”

“Tiffany!”

“Ok ok I am sorry but when I came over you and Taeyeon were like sitting awkwardly on the opposite side of the couch from each other. Laughter is the best way to break the ice and get more comfortable.”

A slight point...”but...couldn’t you do that without making me look bad?”

“I could have...but how would she get to know you? Now she knows about your family, friends, disgusts, likes...I have been feeding her all that information. And the most important thing is that she seems very very interested in your life.”

“Really?”

“Are you blind? She had those sparkly eyes every time your name was mentioned.”

Did I miss something?

*knock knock*

“Hey girls are you alright? Should I go back home if...”

“No!” ...that sounded desperate, “I mean we will be out soon.”

“Ok...”

Did Taeyeon hear our whole conversation?

“How about I get going? I think my job is done here.”

“Tiff!”

“Good luck!”

“Don’t you dare leave!” Is she really leaving? How did she sneak out of the door so fast?

“Where is Tiffany?”

“Umm she left right now cause umm she wasn’t feeling great.”

“Oh...I hope she is going to be alright.”

Not when I find her again...

“Maybe I should go back to my room then too...”

“Oh no! I mean you don’t need to...” goodness you are embarrassing...and now Taeyeon is giggling at you.

“Ok.”

“Should we go back inside then?”

“That would be a good idea...standing around the bathroom is rather cramped?”

I like being this close, I can smell the jasmine radiating off of her.

“It is a shame Tiffany had to leave. She is really funny.”

Does she like Tiffany? Like romantically?

“All those stories about you were great but I didn’t know you had a sister?”

“Yea she is in Korea getting her medical degree. I think she is a genus for how young she is and all...”

“I think you are smart too...ah I mean the job you have and to be here is amazing too.”

She is stuttering, “thank you...”

“W-well...I had a great time...”

Is she wanting to leave already? “Wait Taeyeon!”

“Umm yes?”

Maybe Tiffany is right...her ears are red, her eyes are slightly shocked and afraid but looking at my lips, “I like you.”

That’s it...I confessed.

 

 


Author's Note: 

Ok normally I don't leave notes on this story but in all honesty, I have no idea when I can get my other stories updated since the holidays are around the corner and my work is just killing me this month. I did do a poll on what my next one-shot will be and it will be a rated M fic and maybe a surprise fic for the new year ^^

Speaking of end of the year, SOSHIFIED End of the Year awards are ready for nominations and eventual voting. I am not endorsing myself but I encourage those that are on Soshified to get involved. After Sica-gate many people left/became uninvolved with Soshified but I think we should still support some of our few English fansites and one way is to get involved with things such as their end of the year events.

Finally, our Jessica and Taeyeon had recent solos which were killer in their own way so I have been gushing over these two MVs recently :D