Fifty

Trigger

PART 5

 

~4.5 Years ago ~

 

 

Taeyeon laid on her bed thinking, “I love her, I love her not, I love her, I love her not...I love her not.” Turning around Taeyeon found the picture of her and her girlfriend, “When did this get so serious?”

*ring ring*

Shuffling around to find her phone, Taeyeon picked it up, “Oh hey Tiffany. Yea I didn’t forget her birthday. Sure we can do a party at our place. Yea no problem bye.”

Hanging up the phone Taeyeon continued to look at the photo next to the bed, “Why is it always a bad time?”

Although today was her day off of work, Taeyeon eventually made it out of bed around lunch time to meet Tiffany. They were going to meet to plan a birthday party for Taeyeon’s girlfriend.  This birthday was not special but Taeyeon wanted to go all out and make sure today was one of the best memories they had together because what was to come after, will not be so bright. For months now, Taeyeon has considered breaking up with the woman. She cared for the girl and at one point did have feelings that resembled love, but that love faded. It was to the point where Taeyeon was forcing her affection on the younger girl. Things needed to end.

 

Luckily the café Taeyeon was meeting Tiffany was right outside her home so she went down to meet her after receiving Tiffany’s text that she arrived, “Hey girl!” Tiffany reached in to give the smaller woman a bear hug.

“Oh God your hugs are going to kill me.”

“Nonsense.” Tiffany winked before sitting down, “I ordered your usual already.”

“Thanks.”

“So did you already have something planned?”

Taeyeon thanked the waiter when her tea arrived, “No. Nothing. I haven’t given it much thought actually.”

Tiffany leaned in on the table, “Really? I thought you would go all out like last time.”

Last time, Taeyeon thought she really loved the girl, but now...”I have been busy I guess.”

“No worries! I have an idea.”

“What are you planning?”

“We should do a theme party!”

“Theme?”

“Come on theme parties are all the rage now. We could do a masquerade and make things a bit more interesting.”

Taeyeon rubbed her chin, “She might like that.”

“She will love it!”

Taeyeon laughed, “I have a feeling if I rejected this idea, you would bother me until I accept.”

“You got that right.”

“Is there anything you need me to do? Or are you doing all the preparation?”

“I can help make the invites and get the decoration. Did you want to give me access to your apartment when she is out to decorate? Also the cake...”

Taeyeon nodded, “I can make the cake.”

“You are the best! Your cakes are amazing. You should consider being a baker.”

Taeyeon waved her hands, “No...I don’t think I could.”

“Oh come on Tae you have potential and at some time, you need to stop taking odd jobs.”

“I don’t mind really. So masquerade?”

“Yes!” Tiffany glanced at her watch, “I have to go but figure a way to get your girlfriend out of the house and find time to secretly bake a cake.”

Taeyeon laughed, “I have a feeling Amber will let me use her kitchen.”

“Good thinking. Got to go! See you in a few weeks to P.A.R.T.Y.”

 

 

 


Author's Note

I was very dissapointed with some of my vetran readers in the last chapter. Yes I deleted a lot of comments because many of you did not read the author's note. 

This story is for everyone to enjoy and not just you. 

I will allow name spoilers from now on because most readers have read chapter 49 by now, but in the future (for all my stories) please read the author notes and respect cetain rules I may apply. 

 

I am adding a few more parts to the story. :)