Thirty

Trigger

PART 3

 

~ 5.5 Years ago (from Part 1) ~

 

Oh my God I am so late! On the first day of work too! Shoes shoes shoes…where are they?! “Gah! I am going to get in trouble!” Ah there they are…I should have really unpacked before today. Alright makeup, hair and now shoes. Ready!

I really hope the subway isn’t crowded at this time, “Oh my sorry!”

“It is ok…I think I bumped into you by accident.”

“No no it is my fault!” I should do something about this but I am so late! “I ah am sorry again but I have to go.”

“No problem…oh are you the new tenant here?”

“Ah yes.”

“Great. I am sure we will be bumping into each other more often then.”

“Ah yes…”

“Alright see you later.”

“Yes bye!”  At least my neighbor seems nice…and has a cute haha!

----------------------

I feel like dying…who knew working at a modeling agency would be so stressful? I just want to have a hot bath and maybe some wine to relax…wait is that my neighbor I saw this morning? What is she doing on the floor?

“Hello?”

Oh my I startled her, “Oh hi! Umm you are the girl from this morning right?”

“Yes…I am sorry again for bumping you. I was running late.”

“No worries. No harm done.”

“So umm what are you doing in front of that door? Are you trying to break in?”

“What no?! This is my place I swear! I just dropped my key in front of the door without realizing it and it locked. I was hoping to just pull it under…but my hands are too big to reach.”

“Maybe I can help you. Can you hold on just a bit Ms.?”

“Oh my name is Kim Taeyeon! I would really grateful for your help.”

“No problem. Just wait here for a moment.”

Ok to get a key under the door…what would be good? Gah why did I agree to help when everything I own is still packed?! Just cause she has a nice Jung you didn’t have to offer to help. No no making new friends in a new country is perfect! But what do I have? Maybe a clothes hanger? Well we can try.

“Ms. Taeyeon?”

“Just Taeyeon is fine…did you find something?”

“Do you think this clothes hanger would help?”

“I can try…come on keys! Mommy wants to get back into her house!”

Oh my God she is so cute!!! Ok ok calm your Jung and don’t act too gay in front of her.

“Got it! Oh my…thank you!”

Wow unexpected hug…she is so…warm.

“Home sweet home! Thank you very much and here is your hanger.”

“No problem.”

“So umm I will see you around –?”

“Oh my name is Jung –“

“—Jungie!!!!”

That voice could only mean, “Tiffany?!”

“You are finally here!!! And you never gave me a call?! How could you!”

“I literally got here last night and had work today.”

“Not even a good excuse. I have been waiting ages for you to come here.”

Too much love…she is going to squeeze me to death!

“Ok ok I get it now let go. Can’t you see I was talking to someone?”

“Who?”

“Right here…” Where did she go? “She must have gone into her room because she was scared by the pink piggy!”

“I am so not! But I did bring some wine! Let me see your place!”

“Fine fine. I don’t need my neighbors to hate me because you are being obnoxious.”

“Psh you still love me.”

“Whatever just get in here.”