One-Hundred!

Trigger

 

For the next hour, Taeyeon and Sooyeon told Krystal what happened the past few months but Taeyeon was complaining about being hungry so they bid Krystal goodbye, “Where did you want to eat.”

“There is a new place I wanted to try.”

Sooyeon buckled up, “Okay. Do you know how to get there?”

Taeyeon took Sooyeon’s phone to type in the location and get directions, “I don’t know but I can direct you.”

“Great. Lead the way.” Sooyeon pulled out of the hospital parking lot and followed Taeyeon’s directions the best she could but when she pulled into a quiet neighborhood, Sooyeon started to get suspicious, “Tae…are you sure we are going the right way?”

Taeyeon looked around, “Yea I think so. It is just a shortcut. You know these maps do that.”

“Okay.” Sooyeon continued to follow the directions but she still suspected Taeyeon had something up her sleeve.

“Wait wait…can we stop here for a second. Something is wrong with the directions.” Taeyeon suddenly said, “Maybe bad reception.” Getting out of the car, Sooyeon was wondering what Taeyeon was doing so she unbuckled and got out of the car too.

“Taeyeon, what is going on?”

With a huge smile on her face, Taeyeon pointed to a young woman standing outside of a villa, “I have been trying to think of a way to thank you for everything you do for me and everything you will help me with as time goes on.”

Sooyeon walked up hesitantly towards Taeyeon, “Taeyeon…you don’t need to thank me for things I wanted to do.”

“I know but…I really wanted to. I know your apartment is small and you were nice bringing me in with you, but we can do better…my parents would want me to help take care of you too. Although they can’t be here, they did take care of me after their passing and I chose to use that money to buy this place.”

“Taeyeon…this is too much.”

“I want us to live here with you. Together. This place is really nice and there is a rooftop garden. Please don’t worry about the cost because I will still need a lot of help from you and we can spend our lives trying to pay each other back…” Taeyeon reached her hands forward to link her fingers with Sooyeon, “I still don’t have a job, I still need to get treatment at the hospital, I still need your help doing so many things so for now, can you accept this one thing from me? Come inside and take a look. The realtor is here for us to sign the papers together when you say yes.”

“Tae…” Sooyeon was so touched she ran out of words, “This is really too much.”

"For you, there will never be too much," Guiding Sooyeon, Taeyeon hooked her arm around her as they walked towards the house, “come take a look. I made sure this place can work for us. You see it already has a lift if I have too much trouble with the stairs, and over here look at the huge window! So much light coming in and you have to see the roof!” Taeyeon dragged the speechless Sooyeon around but what really took her breath away was the beautiful garden on the roof, “Oh my…we…we can’t…but this is lovely.”

Taeyeon turned to look Sooyeon in the eyes, “I am only asking one thing from you…well maybe two. Please buy this place with me and lets live a happy life here for a long time.”

“Taeyeon…” Sooyeon stopped and looked around knowing she loved this place, “This is so not fair…we should have talked about this more…and you are cheating by taking me here…it almost feels like a dream…this is too much…”

Taeyeon laughed a little, “You’d probably think I was crazy...but it is like this place came to me in a dream. It is perfect right?”

“It is more than I could ask for…”

“And you can have it. Co-sign with me. Say yes.”

“Taeyeon…”

“I love you…”

Sooyeon let out a small laugh before leaning in to give Taeyeon a small peck, “I love you too.”

“So is that a yes?”

Sooyeon bit her lip a little thinking over how much she would love to be here with Taeyeon…maybe the rest of their lives, “okay.”

“Yes?”

“Yes.”

Taeyeon did a silly fist pump, “She said yes! Quick I need the papers before she changes her mind!”

The realtor came over and handed the pen and papers, “I already signed so just need you to sign below my name.”

Sooyeon reluctantly signed the papers before Taeyeon attempted to pick her up but she was too weak causing everyone to laugh, “Sorry I got excited. Thank you.”

Sooyeon wrapped Taeyeon in a warm embrace, “Taeyeon you do so much for me every day and although I still think this is too much, thank you. Thank you for making me smile, thank you for getting excited to start every day and thank you for being alive. I know we might have to battle things together in the future, but I am happy to know that my future has you in it. I love you and I love you more for just being here with me.”

“Me too for all those things too.” Taeyeon whispered into Sooyeon’s neck.

The realtor interrupted the intimate moment to hand over the keys, “I am going to leave but I wanted to welcome you two home.”

Taeyeon took the keys, “Thank you." Turning to Sooyeon, "but for a long time now, I have already been home.”

Sooyeon smiled into Taeyeon’s eyes, “Me too.”

 

~END~

 

 

Extra:

Sunny was chewing gum and blowing bubbles as she leaned on the counter doing paperwork when another woman mirrored her image next to her, “Sooyoung go away.”

Sooyoung groaned, “I am bored.”

“Go visit some patients then.”

“I don’t want to.”

Sunny sighed, “you miss Taeyeon too huh?”

Sooyoung nodded, “everyone here is boring. I mean half the people are like practically dead.”

Sunny rolled her eyes, “you are going to find another way to amuse yourself. Just stop bugging me cause I have real work to do.”

“You are no fun. We need another hot patient to come in that likes to joke around.”

“Who needs a patient when there is Dr. Kwon? Go pull some pranks on her or something. She won’t kill you like Dr. Jung.”

“Oh yea…I saw my life flash before my eyes with that cucumber joke. I mean she was ready to murder me when Taeyeon was in on it too! Taeyeon got away with hardly a glance.”

Sunny started laughing, “You can be so dense sometimes.”

“About what?”

Sunny hit Sooyoung on the head with the clipboard, “They are dating you idiot.”

 

~End End~