Don’t mess with my Jelly Pudding

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Soong Min-Shu

FLO POV

A week has passed and I have finally settled down into my new home, although I still can’t get the pronunciation of the street where I live right, I can say that I’m quite enjoying myself here. Minny is great company and so are her guards as I like to refer to the 11 boys that are constantly around her.

The grumpy kid that is my seat mate is named Jong-in but he prefers to be called Kai, which I often tease that his beloved nickname is just a conjunction in Greek. He’s a nice guy he was just hungry and sleepy the first time we met hence the grumpiness but if he’s well fed he can be a quite charming guy.

Dumbo is Chanyeol in real life. I let go of the Dumbo nickname when he became upset when he learned that Dumbo was a cute elephant with big ears. He didn’t mind being called big ears he doesn’t like being compared to an elephant.

The dude who understood my English jokes is named Suho. He’s the somewhat leader of the group or so he likes to think since he likes to take care of all of them. How do I know? He carries a medicine kit in his bag for the sake of them.  He also likes to buy food for them.

Sehunie is the maknae and sad to say is still the makane of the group. He was disappointed when he learned that I was only a few months older then he was but he and I get along just well since I ordered him to be on permanent Yaja time when he’s with me.

Wait all of them are on permanent Yaja time when they’re with me. Yaja time is when Koreans reverse the ages of the youngest and the oldest. The youngest becomes the oldest and so can order people around. Koreans are quite big on ages and respect so I think I can understand; the world needs them as an example.

The rest of the group is a bit of blur to me. Heck I have a hard time describing 4 boys how much more 11? I can memorize their names though and something I like to call their identifier when I try to remember their faces.

Chen-chen is camel eyes. The number 3 prankster after Dumbo and Beakhyun. Children beware.

Beakhyun is chatter box with cute eyes. (I can’t forget Beakhyun’s face since he spent the day making me not forget him. ugg. My ears were about to bleed with his chatter but it was fun.)

D.O. is sclera rich dude. His eyes creeped me out the first time he stared at me but I learned to ignore it and since then I found him to be adorably squishy.

Tao is panda Tao, the nickname which I think came from the dark circles under his eyes and it’s also a coincidence that he does wu shu. He’s a Wu shu champion. He does look scary at first but I found out that he’s a big baby when I threw a plastic cockroach at him courtesy of Sehun. He cried and clung at Suho like a koala for a few minutes making me and maknae laugh hard. I should call him Kaola Tao.

Then there is Lay with his adorable dimple and Xuimin with his beautiful mono-eyelid eyes which I envy because he looks like more of a girl then me.

And of course there is Luhan. The dude who is much prettier then Minny and I put together although don’t mention that to him. He gets pissed whenever I bring that up but then again I like Luhan’s face when his pissed. He looks adorable, like a baby, which is why I’m doing it now.

“No Luhan you really look like a girl. Grow your hair longer.” I teased pulling on a strand of his brown hair.

“No I’m manly Flo! Manly!” he insisted his face getting red as I laughed. I had insisted they call me Flo instead of my full name since it’s a bit of a mouthful to them although the shorter version sounded like ‘Fro’.

“Awww is Bambi getting mad?” I teased.

“Somebody feed her! She’s getting on my nerves!” Luhan exclaimed but was laughing along with the boys.

“Oh there’s Minny. I’m going to get lunch then. Adios bambi.” I sang skipping to my friend who was standing in line waving for me to go first.

After we got our lunch at the main counter I stopped at the fruit bar to pick up an apple. I was expecting Minny to be trailing along behind me chattering about some K-drama she watched or how manly Luhan is but strangely I didn’t hear any chatter behind me. I looked back to see Minny being surrounded by 3 girls and they were bearing down on my friend.

“Hey anything wrong Min?” I asked walking towards them and subtly placing myself between her and the largest girl of the three who looks like the leader.

“Nothing Flo.” Minny answered in a shaking voice. I glance at her and saw her eyes were already watering. I frowned.

“Who’s this?” The leader asked well more like sneered.

“Florence Khan. Nice to meet you.” I answered calmly. I should stick out my hand out of politeness but I didn’t want to. Good thing I had the tray for a reason. “Now if you girls will kindly excuse us. Me and Minny are famished and would like to eat lunch.”

“Oh I see you have a new friend. Is she a s**l like you are since you two seem to get along just fine.” The girl sneered again.

“Excuse me what did you just call Minny?!” I asked heatedly.

“Flo-“Minny said tugging on my arm. “Ignore them.”

“A s**t.”The girl answered. I don’t know her nor care to do so, so I’ll call her dumb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter