I have a stalker.. and he's a Wolf

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Do KyungSoo/ DO

FLO POV

“Wow Luhan. I’m impressed. You survived on your own for so long.” Ren said patting Luhan’s head fondly. Luhan grinned at him. Ren the scary brother is gone- for now. “I never thought such things like you existed.. I thought they were only in movies or magazines.”

“Right. What I saw was only a movie set.” I mumbled and only Kai heard me. He smiled softly and patted my shoulder soothingly.

“Here eat some chocolates. You need endorphins in your system.” He said handing me a box of my favorite panada chocolates. My eyes grew wide as I accepted it making him laugh.

 “Fluffy-“ Ren was interrupted by a burst of laughter from the boy beside me.

I glared at him and tore open the package. I then glared at my brother.

“Please. What do I need to do to make you stop calling me that name?” I said in exasperation making everyone laugh. ”What do you want?”

“Can I have your R8 then?” My brother asked and laughed when he saw my face. I must have a horrified look on it because he backtracked immediately. “I’m kidding Flo.  Anyway about my plan..”

“How the heck do you hack one of the most advanced technological defense systems Nii-chan?” I asked.

“By asking one of its makers of course.” Ren answered grinning. “Mike owes me a favor.”

“Oh.. now that sounds like a plan.” I said nodding. I can see everyone was listening attentively.

“Of course I need you to hand me those algorithms you used. You and Mike are the only ones who managed to enter Level Three with being detected. “ Ren said and I can hear the excitement creeping in his voice.

“But I used Mom’s access codes and main computer then. You need to have that first.” I answered frowning.

“It’s high time I visit Mom and Dad. I haven’t-“ He stopped and looked at me sadly.  “Sorry baby. That was insensitive of me.”

“Say Hi to them for me.”

“Oh Fluffy. I’m so sorry.” Ren said pulling me in his arms.

“I told you to stop calling me Fluffy.” I mumbled letting him hug me.  “wait.. you’re going back to the institute?!”

“Yes of course. I need to plant the bug there.”

“But they’ll see you!”

“And so what if they can see me? They can’t touch me anymore Flo. It’s you I have to protect.”

“But-“

“I’ll be fine. Besides it would arouse suspicion if I don’t visit.”

“But the Institute-“

“Can’t do anything to me.” Ren interrupted. “Don’t worry I won’t stay long there. I just need to plant the bug.. but what will take long is making the actual software. Even with your algorithms hacking their defense software is hard. It’s like Fort Knox.”

“Hmmm.. It’s not that hard. Just make Mike find a back door. All softwares have back doors. I saw one when I was cruising around their system last time.”

“You what?!”

“Saw one. I forgot where it was located but Mike can find it easily if he wants to. So you have a backdoor, just make the software that can go around undetected.. take note Nii-chan it has to be invisible since we’re going to go info diving in the President’s files. He has the highest security.”

“I know but I’m up for a challenged and so is Mike.” He answered cracking his knuckles and grinning.

“Did you really grow up Nii-chan?” I asked.

“nope I’m ten and you’re just three.” Ren answered ruffling my hair. “My blonde Fluff of a brat for a sister.”

“You we’re a blonde before Flo?” Minny asked with wide eyes.

“Yes. One of the reasons people don’t easily recognize me anymore is that my hair grew darker as I grew older.” I answered running my hand through now brown hair.

 “You were a Barbie before. Blonde and blue eyed.” Luhan commented.

“Hah! You should see her with Mom. Dad and I felt like paupers next to them.” Ren said. “Come to think of even until now. When we’ll get together again Dad and I will be paupers.”

I just smiled instead of answering. My brother didn’t need to know what I believe my fate will be.

“How long will you be gone?” I interrupt my brother from fully narrating our childhood. Well mostly his childhood.

“Hmmm.. a couple of months the least about three.” He answered.

“ohhh.. that long?” I said.

“I have another thing I want to look up at Flo. Ever since that day happened I was always on the lookout for other interesting data about experiments. I think I can look up a few while I’m gone.” Ren answered.

“Well while you at it why don’t you show it to Aiden and some others? You don’t need to let them know Luhan’s identity but just show them the blood chemistry and mock up.” I said.

“I wish I can do more intensive test.” Ren said looking at Luhan like he does when he sees a mystery he liked to solve. “That would be helpful compared to just blood.”

“Blood and I’ll do a body scan for you. Nothing more Nii-chan. He’s not a subject he’s my friend.” I said.

“I apologize. I know Flo. Will you do the test will I call Mike and gather up my things?” Ren said seriously.

“Alright. I’ll bring down the prototype scan. I think it’ll work with the modifications I made last week. The lab is still a mess.” I said standing up. “Stay here guys I’ll be right back.”

“Okay.” Suho answered.

“Go back eating. Be back in a sec.” I said smiling before going with my brother back to the house.

“You do know the perils you just brought on them.” My brother said to me in english as we enter the house.

“yes. Sorry Nii-chan.”

“You broke the number one rule. Nobody can know who you are. You just said your identity to 12 people. 12 high school students!”

“I know but they’ll never betray me Nii-chan… plus I feel like I’m going to go crazy if I don’t. I’m sorry.”

I heard him sigh before answering me.

“Tell uncle about it okay so he can add them to the list to be protected and also to add security and monitoring.”

“Okay..”

“shush baby Fluff. I’m not mad.. well a bit but based on what uncle said and what I’m seeing in you now they are good for you. I have never seen you smile like that for a very long time. It outweighs everything. All we ever wanted was a normal life, a happy one for you.”

“thank you.”

“Will you tell me which one of them is your boyfriend?”

“Nii-Chan! Not one of them likes me like that!”

“Right.” He said looking down at me with a knowing smile.

“Really!”

“I’m not contradicting you.”

“Hmmppft.”

“I haven’t seen you pout for years! Okay they are good.” He said laughing as I tried to swipe him. “now go back to them and let me pack.”

I blinked and suddenly felt my heart go heavy. My brother is leaving me. I lunged at him and hugged him tight.

“hey hey. What’s wrong?”

“I’ll miss you and I’m scared… what if you don’t come back? What will I do?”

“I’ll miss you too. I’ll come back you idiot, I always do right? Nii-chan won’t ever leave you and as to what you’ll do? Be normal. Have fun enjoy your friends company. Go to Lotte world again. Go to a Kpop concert. GD of big bang is having one.”

“Right. I think I’ll go look into Luhan’s test and maybe see what I can learn from it.” I mused.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter