She's Mine

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TRIPLE UPDATE! GO BACK TWO CHAPTERS!

FLO POV

“Are you sure I should wear this?” I ask Minny as I looked at black dress that Minny made me wore. It stopped mid thigh which is the shortest I have ever worn and I can already imagine Kai clucking his tongue with disapproval. It had a conservative front but it was a bit more daring at the back. Kai will have a fit.

“He said no shorts or skirts this is a dress.” Minny said with an exaggerated roll of her eyes helping me put on a jacket and fluffed out my temporary pink ombre hair. I put on the black ankle boots as directed and waited for Minny’s seal of approval. She surveyed me then let out a whistle. “Damn girl friend. Kai will be on alert the whole night. “

                                           

I rolled my eyes at her then looked at her dress. It was a cocktail Ellie Saab pink sheer lace dress that I guess mom brought for her in London. Minny had curled her hair into messy locks then swept it to the side. She looked red carpet ready.

“I feel so Goth beside you Min.”I said grinning. “Good thing Luhan doesn’t have any powers anymore or else we will be handling a felony.”

Minny laughed and the blush on her face made her even more beautiful. Luhan will be one happy boy.

“You’re first official teenage party. Yey! Are you excited?”Minny asked as she sprays some perfume.

“I guess.. I’m curious honestly.” I said sitting down on my bed and Butter jumped beside me my hand. “Do I look pretty Butterby?”

My dog barked happily then jumped off the bed and out of the room.

A few minutes later Minny was looking positively pale as I pointed my keys to my advance graduation gift a matted silver Porsche spyder 911. I still want my r8 but it currently under maintenance and my Range rover was borrowed by Rob for an errand.

“I won’t die right?” She said voice shaking.

“As if I will let that happen.” I answered with a roll of my eyes. “Come on I promise to drive within the prescribe speed limit.”

“Oh god why do I have a crazy speed maniac driver for a best friend?” Minny said and buckled herself securely.

“So you won’t have a boring life.” I answered chuckling as we eased out of the parking space and out of the garage.

As I promised Minny I drove slowly and she started to enjoy the ride. We arrived at Minho’s house which is in an exclusive village. Loud music blared out of one big house with a large garden. Students from our school and also from other schools loitered around and stopped as we passed by. I can hear the cat calls of appreciation for the car.

“Are the boys here?” I ask Minny as we look from a parking spot near enough and got lucky to find one on the opposite curb facing Minho’s house. “I forgot my phone.”

“I just texted Luhan. They’re coming out.” Minny answered tucking her phone into her purse.

“Okay. Let’s go party then..” I said unbuckling my seatbelt and turning off the car. Minny was already out of the car where I can now hear the cat calls directed at her. I roll my eyes. Luhan will have his hands full tonight. I checked that the car is secured and got out, closing the door and clicking the remote keys locking it.

“Sh*t.. Two beautiful ladies driving an exotic car. Let’s party ladies” A boy which was obviously older then us said and started to approach us. I felt Minny tense beside me and I placed myself in front of her but it was not needed as a hand clamped on the older boy’s shoulder and he was shoved away.

“They’re taken. Back off.” Luhan said glaring at the older boy. Tao and Chanyeol backed him up.

“We found them first.” the older boy answered as two of his friends came up from behind him.

“Hey aren’t you that gang we beat up in Middle school?” Kris said lazily standing beside Luhan. “Remember them bro?”

“I have beaten way too many to remember.”Luhan answered.

The three older boys looked at Kris carefully and recognition dawned on their faces and they backed away.

“Shoot it’s the wolf brothers.” The leader murmured and without another word turned around and walked away fast. His minions hastily followed.

“Wooh! So much testosterone.” I said.

They boys glared at me who smirked.

“Gangsters!” I proclaimed. “What do you want from two innocent girls? We have nothing to give.”

“Crazy.” Kai said putting an arm on my waist and pulled me close. “This is exactly the reason as to why we wanted you two to come here with us not arrive alone.”

“I’ll remember that next time.” I answered kissing his cheek. Minny was already holding hands with Luhan who was checking her out still in gangster mode.

“How do I look Oppa?” Minny asked.

“You look illegal. You shouldn’t be allowed to get out of the house wearing this.” Luhan answered finally showing his happy smile kissing Minny softly. “You look Beautiful Jagiya.”

“You two get a room!” Suho complained."Wait no. You two stay where you are!"

Everyone laughed as Suho got more flusterred by Luhan and Minny's PDA.

“Won’t you ask me how you look?’ Kai asked me but his eyes were already travelling up and down my body. I blushed then shook my head,

“No need by the drool on your face I know I look amazing.”I answered grinning.

“You are not getting out of my sight the whole night.” Kai murmured running a hand on my back and froze when he felt bare skin. “Don’t even dare take off this jacket this dress is short enough already. Don't you have pants?.”

I roll my eyes at him.

“Flo who’s car is this? It’s looks new.” DO ask.

“This is my graduation present.” I answered. “Against my protest of course but it was waiting in the garage when we arrive this afternoon and since I didn’t have any other means of transportation I took it out.”

“What model?” Lay asked running a hand on the hood.

“Porsche Spyder 911.” I answered.

The boys let out squeals like a couple of high school girls and fan girled over the car.

“Come on let’s get inside.”Minny said. “Let’s show Flo what a wild teenage party is.”

I roll my eyes at her but let her drag me inside followed closely by the boys at our back. We greeted back at our school mates who waved at us. The music was loud and I can hardly hear Minny over the din. Good thing it was a house and not an actual club because the lights here were normal and not the flashing dizzying ones.

“Flo! Minny! You guys made it!” We heard Jess shout and we were suddenly in the middle of or classmates.

“Oh my gosh you two look fab!” Eun bi screamed as she made me twirl around. “Minny is that an Ellie Saab?! OMG!”

I girls continued talking while my eyes roamed around observing the party. It’s not like I haven’t been to any parties but this one I get to actually act my age. 

Various clumps of people were dancing and alcohol was flowing freely. The boys already were having drinks but they all stayed within sight of each other.

“Would you like a drink?” Kai asked me wrapping his arms from behind me and kissing the spot behind an ear making me shiver. 

“Umm sure. Whatever you’re having.” I said.

“Hah! Flo doesn’t drink cheap stuff. Our top student deserves champagne!”HanBin said brandishing a bottle and glasses. “Cheers!”

“Jess is your boyfriend drunk?” Minny asked laughing.

“He always had a low tolerance for alcohol.” Jess answered taking the champagne and giving me and Minny a glass. “And congratulations to Flo for joining our Boyfriend club!”

“Gee thanks.” I answer laughing and sipping the champagne. I glance back at Kai who promptly stole a kiss. I roll my eyes at him. “Aren’t you drinking?”

“I may have a cup later but since you’re already drinking I’m your designated driver.” Kai answered nuzzling the back of my head. “Where are your keys?”

“In my pocket.” I answer leaning into him and continued sipping my drink.

“This has pockets?” Kai asked amused as I felt his hand on my hips. “where?”

I smacked it away.

“It’s on my jacket you e.” I said laughing as I fish out the keys of my Porsche and handing it to him. “Do not take advantage of me when I’m drunk.”

“I will think about it.” Kai answered nipping my ear lobe.

“hey guys!”Minho said popping into our little cluster. “Are you guys having fun so fa- oh sh*t. Wow.”

I grin and waved at him since he was talking- well looking at me.

“Hello Prince-kun! Great party!” I said.

“H- hi Flo. Arn’t you a sight for sore eyes.”Minho said and took a deep breath. “You look great.”

“Of course I have to. I was invited to the Prince’s party.” I said grinning.

“Well great! Enjoy!” He said and hastily retreated but did a once over of me from head to toe and he his lips. Kai growled softly behind me and I laughed as he tightens his hold on me.

The party started to gather steam as more students came to celebrate the upcoming graduation. The other boys have long been gone probably dancing in the mosh pit dance floor. Minny and I were comfortably sitting in a more subdue area drinking champagne and hanging out with the other girls in our class and also some other girls from the other class. The boyfriends have gone off to search for food and drinks although Kai was very reluctant to leave me alone. With one last warning to not take off my jacket he disappeared into the crowd.

Minutes had passed and the boys have not yet come back and Jess was already starting to get suspicious. Then a loud cheer came from the mosh pit as couple of girls climbed up a table and started to dance. The audience which was mostly boys watched in rapt attention as the girls shook their booty- Eun’s words not mine.

Then Hyun let out a loud yell as we saw our boyfriends also watching totally forgetting us.

“Well that .” Minny said pouting and crossing her arms.

“Baloney. You can dance way better.”I said and realized I slurred my words. “Minny I think I drank a bit too much.”

“Nonsense! More!” Hyun said pouring us another round. “Let’s get drunk girls!”

“You know..” I said taking the whole glass of- this doesn’t take like champagne anymore it tasted like brandy- in one swallow trying to erase the image of Kai staring at Lee Na Ra like he was mesmerized. “Why don’t we do that here? Show them that we’re more than capable to do that.”

“Flo that’s fantastic idea! You’re such a genius!”Eun said already clearing of the small table.

“You girls have fun!”I slurred taking the bottle and tried to pour a drink but it spilled and I was too lazy so I just took a slug out from the bottle.

“You’re joining!!”Minny said.

“But I don’t dance Min.”I answered my head throbbing but it was not the painful kind.. It was more of giving me a haze like vision.

“Would you just let Lee Nara dance with Kai instead? Look!”Jess said and pointed to the dance floor. I squinted my eyes and Lee Nara the b***h was indeed dancing in front of my boy friend. The later looked like he was enjoying himself.

“Gosh I hate her.”I exclaimed chugging another swallow from the brandy fuelling my anger and need for petty revenge. The Brandy made me oddly courageous and I joined the others on the table.

“Come here. Flo You just need to move like this.” Minny said putting her hands on my hips and swaying it to the beat of the music. She grinned at me and I can tell that she was also a bit drunk since she was fast becoming bossy.

“Just let the music take you over Flo!” Hyun said behind me swaying her lips and making her body move up and down like a wave.

“Right.” I answered and lolled my head side to side in time with the music and trying my best to not look awkward but I think I was beyond the point of caring and just danced with my friends.

Minny was dancing like Beyonce- well she always knew how to dance and man, Luhan drool all you want.

It was getting hotter as we danced harder. I was already unconsciously taking of my jacket and it earned a round of cheers from our audience- which I didn’t realize we had until I opened my eyes.

I grinned at one handsome boy who was not from our school and he moved forward hands raised and looked like he was about to grab me when another hand beat him to it.

Kai held my wrist hard and he looked pissed.

“What are you doing?!” He demanded.

“Dancing.” I answered giggling. I look at my side to see Minny was already hauled kicking and screaming off from the table by Luhan who did not look pleased.

“Get down now.”Kai ordered.

“Aniya.” I answered sticking out my tongue at him.

“Man come on if the pretty lady wants to dance let her.” One boy said and brushed a hand up my leg making me yelp in surprise.

Kai immediately hauled me off the table.

“Don’t you dare touch my girlfriend.”Kai said glaring at the boy who touched me.

“Girlfriend? You were busy drooling over Lee Na Ra over there and you claim this pretty thing is your girlfriend? How can you ignore this beauty?” the boy answered stepping forward. I felt a hand touch my and someone me from behind making me yelp again and clutch Kai’s arm. He cursed and placed himself in front of me.

“Hey what’s happening?” Minho asked appearing beside Kai. The other boys were already moving towards us.

“this dude is claiming our pretty entertainment.” The boy answered leering towards me. I cringe and hide myself behind Kai. Minho saw me and he frowned.

“That is rude and I’m asking you to get out of my house.” Minho said.

“Who are you to order us around?” Another boy spat out.

The boys were finally beside us. Their numbers did not seem to faze the opponent or maybe they were too drunk to care.

Another hand grabbed my making me cringe into Kai.

“I said don’t touch her! She’s mine! Back off!” Kai bellowed.

“That little thing was dancing like a w***e. Come on at least let her finish it.” A boy said and he suddenly toppled back.

“You do not insult my guest in my house. Out!” Minho said rubbing his hand. He glances back and suddenly his other classmates from class A gathered behind him.

“What seems to be the problem Pres?” A boy asked and he looked like the one who I judo flipped during the school fair. The club president of the martial arts club. He looked at us and he spotted me hiding behind Kai and Chen. He grinned and waved at me I waved back weakly

“They just called Flo a dirty word. I’m not tolerating it. Take them out of the house please.” Minho ordered and I saw the prince of our school has descended upon us. He looked haughty and prince like.

“You did not just do that.” Martial art president said cracking his knuckles. “Come on get out peacefully before I get the urge to break some bones.”

Our opponent must have realized we were serious since they gave up and disappeared along with some class A students who had escorted them.

“Thanks Minho but we could have handled them.” Suho answered doing a Bro hand shake with Minho.

“This is my party so I have to take care of my guest.”Minho said and looked at me. “You okay Flo?”

“Yeah.”I squeaked out. “Thanks Prince-kun.”

“Anytime.” He answered smiling and looked at the crowd gathered around us. “Okay show’s over! Back to the party!”

Someone switched on the music and the house started to vibrate again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter