Angels and Boyfriends

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello..:) Yehet Yehet! 

now go read.. LOL

Vote and Comments are welcome..^^

Chapter 29

FLO POV

The rest of the week passed uneventfully.

Kai went on fetching me every morning making it hard to do anything to avoid him. Poor heart, stay strong! Fighting!

The boys were working hard on the dance.

Kris is back to his aloof self but he steals glances at me once in awhile causing me to get all flustered. Seriously, one boy is enough. Fate, find another play toy please!

I was walking alone from the library at school; the boys had let me go off alone at school when they knew that principal is in with the whole hide-Florence scheme. I have a feeling that this school has more security measures then its other companions.

My ears were plugged into my headphones and I was humming along to a song by EXO, seriously I’m getting addicted to them, when I spotted the two wolf brothers under a tree. It’s strange not to see Luhan with Minny but then again if Minny is in danger he won’t leave her alone. I guess the trouble with his past is over. 

“Hey guys! Class starts in 30 minutes!” I called out to them, they looked like they were having a serious talk so I let them be. They waved back indicating that they heard me even thou I’m a bit far out. Wolf ears, I know.  I wave again before entering the room. I’m looking forward to the chocolates in my bag. I nearly screamed when Beakhyun and Chen ambushed me at the door asking for hints in our quiz.

                                                                                   Ooo000ooO

Someone above the clouds watching (3rd person) POV

The two boys under the tree smiled when they see Florence enter the room safely and got ambushed by the rest of their friends. She looked annoyed at bit at them surprising her at the door but both of them can see that she is also happy to be there.

“She’s still jumpy.” Luhan said.

“Of course she should, having been haunted all your life you’ll be jumpy at someone surprising you from behind the door.” Kris answered watching the girl patiently open her book and point out sections.

“You seem to understand her.” Luhan said smiling.

“I think I can understand her at some points there are others that I don’t.” Kris answered frowning.

“You’re trying very hard to understand someone, it’s surprising to watch, add to the fact that it’s a girl.” Luhan Mused picking up a blade of grass.

“Florence is…..” Kris said looking at the sky, searching for a word that would describe the girl who forced herself into his life, insisting he is not a monster and risk herself to help him. He keeps thinking that a novel should describe her not a single word. “Special.” He said at last but not utterly satisfied at the word.

“Yes she is.” Luhan said agreeing.

“Your Minny is special too.” Kris adds smiling at him.

“I know, but she and Florence are two different beings. They are like the completely opposite of each other and yet they complement each other. Minny needs someone strong for her, she is like a porcelain doll and Florence gives her that. Florence on the other hand needs the innocent, clean view of the world that Minny has, she has seen too many horrors that she needs Minny to make her see the beauty of the world.” Luhan answered.

“Interesting theory. Florence is strange, who in their right mind would let herself be beaten to death?” Kris said anger seeping in his voice, remembering the scene. “It’s a good thing I was following her.”

“You were following her?” Amusement in his voice.

“I was following her hoping she’ll lead me to you.” Kris answered. “I wanted to kick those goons senseless but Florence was already slumped on the ground. Good thing she was not bleeding heavily. I helped her lean on the wall when she opened those eyes of hers. It was strange. It’s like I immediately wanted to take her away somewhere safe, her eyes were just so sad and scared but there was also fire in them, that she was willing to die if it meant Minny is safe.” Kris said.

“She has a bit of a sacrificial streak in her.” Luhan answered shaking his head.

“More of a crazy suicidal streak, she doesn’t need to die for us to be safe.” Kris said in a frustrated tone. What he didn’t like about Florence is her simple disregard of her life.

“I know. I think she is more willing to die then to go back to the institute. It must be such a bad place if Florence is that scared to go back there.” Luhan answered worry in his voice. “But I agree she doesn’t need to die.”

“Between you and me she’ll be safe.” Kris said grinning at the person who he regards as his brother.

“She has the others too you know. I glad you’re finally able to have friends other than me. It gets boring if it’s just the two of us always, people will have strange ideas.” Luhan answered grinning back.

“I know.” Kris said going back to his serious mood.

“What were you and Florence talking about last time? You two were getting cozy.” Luhan asked wiggling his brows suggestively. Kris laughed his rare laugh.

“You have an imaginative mind Luhan. She was just saying that I’ll find her.” Kris answered.

“Who?” Luhan asked.

“My Minny.” Kris answered shrugging. “She thinks I’ll find the one person who will change me like what Minny did to you.”

“Why do I have a feeling that you think you have found her?” Luhan asked.

“I’m not sure yet Luhan but like I said she is not like any other girl.” Kris said smiling as Florence ran out of the room chasing Chanyeol who was running away with her chocolates.

Both of them were headed towards the two.

“Give it back Yeolie!!” Florence shrieked gaining fast on Chanyeol.

“Mature in some ways childish in some.” Kris observed. Luhan did not miss the indulgent smile on Kris’s face as they watch Florence and Chanyeol.

“Hey Luhan catch!” Chanyeol said and threw the box to Luhan who caught it easily.

“Give it back.” Florence repeated as she drew near.  Luhan handed her the chocolates.

“Luhan! Why did you give it to her?!” Chanyeol protested.

“Thanks you Luhan.” Florence said grinning happily and dropped down on the grass. “You’re a meanine Yeolie!” She adds as she catches her breath.

“You won’t let me borrow your tablet! I want to finish that level!” Chanyeol answered staying out of range from Florence fist. 

“You could have asked.” She answered.

“But this was the fun way.” Chanyeol said. “I’ll borrow it now Flo.” Chanyeol adds running back to the room.

“That was quite a work out. I’m out of shape. I’m eating too much.” Florence said as she opened the chocolates. “Like I care.” She adds as she ate. “Am I disturbing your brotherly talk?”

“Not at all.” Luhan answered.

“It’s mayhem back at the room. Everyone is busy preparing for the fair.” Florence said. She was seated between the two who were helping her eat the chocolates. “Minny is looking for you.” Florence adds looking at Luhan.

Luhan immediately stands and says goodbye.

“Wow. That was fast.” Florence said rolling her eyes.

“Come on we should go back too.” Kris said standing up and held out his hand.

“I’m tired.” She said but let Kris haul her up. “The classroom looks so far.”

“Want a ride?” Kris asked grinning bending down for a piggyback ride.

“Nah. I don’t want to be on your fan’s death list.” Florence answered and started to walk.

“I’ll protect you.” Kris answered and walked besides her.

“How about you be a gentlemen and let me hold on to your arm.” She answered grinning back and latched her arm on Kris who walked like any English man would.

“As you wish my lady.” Kris answered in English with a silly British accent.

“Thank you kind sir.” Florence answered in english too laughing. He looked at her strangely. “Do I sound funny?”  She asked back to Korean.

“No. You should y.” Kris said.

“Hahaha.” She answered mockingly.

“No really. No wonder Aiden kissed you.” He said grinning.

“Shut up.” She said as they entered the room.

                                                                          Ooo00ooO

Flo POV

“I told you the two were on a date.” Chanyeol said when we entered the room. I roll my eyes and removed my arm from Kris’s.

“I was tried from chasing a thief and Kris was merely helping me walk back here.” I answered and went to sit down at my seat. I started to look for my water bottle. I was parched.  “Where is it?” I murmured to myself.

“It’s inside your bag.” Kai answered beside me. Why is he frowning? My water bottle was indeed inside my bag. I gulped down the water. “Thanks Kai. What will I do without you?” I said grinning at the boy.

“You have Kris.” He answered with a pout. Wait… the way he said those words.. can he be jealous? Stop dreaming!

“But you seem to know more about where my things are.” I said reaching out to ruffle his hair. He swatted my hand away still frowning.  I sighed. “Stop frowning, I like you smiling better.” I said poking his cheek. He ignored me. “Kai..come on, smile.” I said continuing to poke him. “Oppa…” He didn’t reply.

“Fine, I guess I’ll throw this away then.” I said sadly. I see his eyes glance at me. “I can’t sleep last night and ended up searching for crafts for the fair. I tried making one…” I said and opened up my palm holding a black and blue weaved bracelet. “I remembered you like black and blue so I made one, but you won’t talk to me so I’ll just throw this away.” I add and balled the bracelet. I can feel him shift in his seat and faced me.

“Give it to me.” He said gruffly.

“You’re not mad at me anymore?” I ask him, although I’m not sure why he is mad in the first place.

“I’m not mad.” Kai answered holding out his palm.

“Yey!” I said. “I was just joking by the way, this bracelet is awful. I’ll make you another one when I master it-“ I stopped when Kai grabbed my hand, pried it open and took the bracelet.

“You made this for me right?” He asked.

“Yes but I’ll make you another one, that looks weird.” I said trying to take it back.

“I like weird.” He said and put on the bracelet.

“But Kai-“ I start to protest.

“Thanks genius.”  He interrupted and smiled widely. I gapped at him, my heartbeat accelerating. “Although this doesn’t look like a genius made it, I like it.” He adds fiddling with the bracelet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter