Does anyone like Horror Movies?

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Park Chan Yeol

FLO POV

I woke up from a very nice dream. Minny was dancing with Luhan and I was dancing Kai. He was smiling down at me and was getting closer when I woke up. Okay what was that all about.

“Good morning genius.” Kai said looking down at me.  My face immediately went red.  I sat up rubbing my eyes and stretching.  I look around and the sky was already turning orange.

“Kai what time is it?” I ask.

“near dismissal time.” He answered.

“Oh my. Minny must be worried about us.” I said, looking for my phone that I realized I left back at my bag.

“Don’t worry. I texted them that your with me.” he said waving his phone.  I sighed in relief and leaned against the wall beside him.

“We totally skipped class.” I said.

“Not the first time for me.” He said.

“A first for me. But then again I knew all the lessons.” I said stretching out my legs.

“Show off.” Kai said. “How about treating me to some food later for being an uncomplaining pillow.”

“Sure but I have that meeting with class rep later.” I answer worried that his good mood will vanish.

“I’ll wait for you.” He replies.

“you don’t need to, you know.” I answer. “we can go tomorrow.”

“We promised your brother that we’ll take care of you and not letting you walk home alone is counted.” He said.

“Fine fine fine.” I answer gathering my hair and starting to plaint it. “where’s my glasses?”

“Here.” He answered handing my glasses. I put them on and leaned back. We still have 30 minutes to wait before the dismissal bell rings.

“Where do want to go later?” I ask him fiddling with my skirt.

“Anywhere. You can choose.” He answered, looking at the sky. I glance at him and my heart fell into a much faster beat. What the heck.

“I’ll take you to a café where sweets are only sold.” I answered, laughing to calm myself down.

“I don’t mind.”

“Why do people like to say they’ll eat anything when they say they want to eat something? They must have something in mind.” I said exasperated. Kai just laughed and grinned at me.

“Temper temper. Good thing you’re not Luhan.” He said throwing his arm and ruffling my just tamed hair. “Can we get cold noodles?” He asked.

“Sure. Why did have to mess up my hair? I just tamed it.” I complain as I run my fingers through it.

“Leave it like Minny does with hers. You look like a nerd when you put it up.” He said. I stuck out my tongue at him.

“In case you haven’t notice Minny has smooth waves I have a storm of hair. Hers is like waves in a calm ocean and I have a typhoon going on.” I answer as I tied it back instead.

“I like storms, they bring the needed rain and it cleanses the earth.” He said smiling.

“Thanks Kai. You compliment me to much you’re going to make me blush.” I teased my cheeks already getting warm. “I need a headband.” I said pushing my bangs away. My hair grows in awkward ways. Why didn’t I get Mom’s smooth blonde hair? Ren’s lucky. My heart fell again as I remembered my brother.

“We can buy one later.” He said, noticing my sudden change in mood. He is like Minny in some ways. He was attuned to my moods. “You okay?”

“Yeah. I was just wondering why I didn’t have the blonde hair like my brother has. I get worried every time I remember Ren.” I answer honestly.  He draped his arm around my shoulders and gave a comforting squeeze.

“It’ll be fine. He’ll be back sooner than you can expect.”  He said.

“Thanks.” I said my face going red at the close contact. What is wrong with me? Ever since Minny pointed out Kai last saturday I easily get flustered around him.

Good thing the bell rang and his phone rang at the same time. He removed his hand from my shoulder and answered his phone.

“Yo Luhan. Yeah she’s still with me. We’ll be down in a few minutes. Yeah see you.” Kai said to the phone. He ended the call and pocketed the phone. He stood and held out his hand. “Class rep is looking for you. Let’s go.”

“Sure.” I answer as he helped me stand. I dusted of my skirt and walked towards the door. “Kai?”

“yup?”

“Although I spent most it asleep I had a nice time. Thanks.” I said to him sincerely. He looked away after saying a gruff your welcome. Wait is he blushing?

 +++

The meeting with class rep went okay. I tried to lower down my suggestions and played with words making it look like all the brilliant ideas came from him. He waved good bye as we walked outside. I opened my shoe locker to change my shoes.

“Hey Florence.” A voice said beside me. I look up to see Park Min-ho smiling at me leaning against the locker.

“Hello Min-ho.” I greeted him.

“Meeting finished?” He asked.

“yeah. Why are you still here?” I ask him bending down to put my shoes on the floor.

“I had a meeting with the student body.” He answered.  I forgot that he was a part of it. Wait. I think he’s the president.

“Hope it went well.” I said.

“Yup. It did. We were planning for the school fair. I hope you guys have a great booth for the spot of yours.” He said, with raised brows. He was waiting for me to reveal our booth.

“Oh we might surprise you. Don’t worry.” I answer tying up my boots.

“That’s great. Hey want to grab something before going home?” He asked. Is he asking me to hang out with me? If the girls already did not like me because of the boys how much more if I’m with Min-ho. What’s happening? Before I can answer another voice called out my name.

“Flo you done?” Kai called as he entered the hall. He saw Min-ho with me and narrowed his eyes. Again. What is happening? “Min-ho.” He greeted the student body president.

“Hello Kai. Practice over?” Min-ho answered.

“yeah.” Kai answered curtly. I raise my brows at him. “the others are waiting.” He said to me.

“All of you waited for me?” I asked surprised.

“We had practice so it was fine.” Kai answered ignoring Min-ho. “Minny is there too.”

“Okay. I’ll take a rain check on your offer Min-ho. Bye bye.” I said to Min-ho who waved good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter