The Big Brother

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLO POV

Morning came via the bright sunshine that entered my room. I stretched as a happy smile spread on my face.  Today is going to be happy day. I had decided last night I’m not going back to the Institute today and just spend my day with my friends and boyfriend.

Boyfriend.

I sigh and smiled again.

Everything’s fine again.

I giggled as I remembered last night.

“Oh what a love sick fool I am.” I exclaimed and yelped as an arm s around my waist.

“Lu Oppa.” Minny mumbled her eyes close obviously still asleep.

“Hmm it seems I’m not the only love sick fool.” I mused kissing the top of my best friend’s head and slowly eased my way out of her arms. I replaced the vacant space with a big fluffy – did Luhan really buy her a sea serpent? Wait there are sea serpent stuff toys now?  Where the heck did Luhan find it?

I laugh and shook my head in amusement.

I pick out a blue and gold floor length robe and padded to the kitchen. I am again hungry and craving for Omurice and kimchi.

Someone was already in the kitchen looking around like a lost kid. I sneaked silently behind him and covered his eyes with one hand and used the other to poke his side.

“Your heart or your life.” I whispered to his ear.

“You already have both.” Kai answered.

“You’re no fun.” I said lowering my hands. He turned around and smiled. “You think being romantic will save your life?”

“It certainly saved me from being tickled to death.” Kai answered pulling me into his arms. “Although I nearly jumped out of fright when you sneaked up from behind me.”

“Not apologizing.” I said putting my arms on his shoulder.

“Not asking for one.” He replied leaning down to kiss my forehead. “Good morning my Jagiya.”

“Morning Oppa.” I answered smiling. “Why are you awake so early?”

“I’m hungry, I wanted to go down here last night but was to chicken since it was already dark and I might get lost.” Kai answered as I laughed. “yah! Your house is scary at night.”

“sheeze. Your just like Tao.” I said chuckling like a chicken and made wing movements with my arms. “I’ll cook you breakfast.”

“Don’t you have a cook?”

“Don’t you want me to cook for you?”

“It’s not that, you should rest.”

“I’m fine and it’s the help’s day off today so no one is available to cook for you except me.”

“Well since I might be eating that for the rest of my life I might as well start now.” Kai said grinning.

“Do you want…. Chicken?” I asked.

“Oh my! How did you know?” Kai asked in mock surprise.

“I can read minds.” I answered grinning and did the spirit fingers thing.

“Oh can you read my mind now?” He asked.

“hmm.. let me see.” I said and placed my palms on his temples and closed my eyes pretending to be straining. “You’re thinking of how hungry you are.”

“Wrong.. I’m thinking how wonderful the start of my day is since I got to see my beautiful girlfriend first.” He answered.

I opened my eyes and smirked at him.

“Seriously Kai you’re so cheesy.” I teased.

“And I know you like it.” He answered pulling me closer to kiss me.

If only all my mornings will be like this I will be one happy girl. I smiled against his lips as I kissed him back. My hand went to his already tousled hair and ran through them. The lose knot of my robe fell and his hand slipped through it placing it warmth on my waist. His other hand went to the back of my head leaning my head further back. I pulled back gasping as I felt his hand on my .

“I will never get enough of you Flo.” He murmured against my ear nibbling it making me groan.

“This is not a good idea.” I said but didn’t make a move to stop his mouth from kissing my neck.

“Scandal?” He asked pushing me against the counter.

“More like murder if Ren sees us.” I answered and chuckled as he immediately stiffen and let me go. “Scared of my big brother?”

“Yes. I know he has a better aim then yours.” Kai answered.

“Poor baby.” I teased leaning up to kiss his chin.

“Will you stop? I don’t want to die.” Kai said putting his hands on my waist.

“Mou.” I said and pouted.

He groaned and encased me in his arms again.

“Stop pouting damnit.” He said obviously frustrated. “Will just go make my breakfast?”

“De Oppa.”

“My breakfast woman.”

“Sure darling.” I said using my favorite weapon, my accent.

“Why are you doing this to me?!” He growled.

“Tsk tsk tsk, my yebo is mad.” I teased and kissed his nose. “Alright I’ll go make your breakfast.”

“You will be the death of me.” he said running his hands through his hair and sat down on a stool at the counter.

“Can you do the eggs?” I asked a moment later as I push a bowl with a whisk towards him. He nod and did what I ordered concentration on his face as he tried not to spill the eggs.  He handed it to me a few moments later.  “Prefect.”

I smiled and started to sprinkle some spices on the chicken and then putting them in the oven to roast.

“Was that some love potion for me?” Kai asked me with a grin.

“Why should I give you potion? You’re crazy for me already.” I answered walking to his side to get some bread.

“Touché.” Kai said nodding.

“They’re for other men.” I whispered.

 I suddenly found myself in his lap his arms around me. He looked pissed.

“I was just joking you know.” I said.

“You’re mine.” He murmured in my ear. “Mine.”

“Always oppa.” I said giggling as he nuzzled my ear. “Kai I might burn your breakfast.”

“You timed that for 20 minutes. I have 18 more to punish you.” He answered softly biting my ear lobe and tugged softly.

“I’m sor-“ I stopped when he tugged harder. “Stop that.”

“You’re mean.” He murmured as his warm breathe sent shivers through out me body. “And mine.”

“ummhmm.” I said closing my eyes and leaned into his warmth contentedly.  He stopped teasing me a few seconds later and kissed my temple softly.

“I love you.” He said.

I opened my eyes to see him looking at me with eyes full of love and affection.

“Love you more.” I answered. “Can I go back to cooking now?”

“Sure.” He said and released me.

“Do you guys have any plans for today?” I asked.

“I don’t know.. I’ve been a bit of a recluse these past few days.” Kai answered now sipping coffee.

“Yeah you were.” I said nodding my head.

“Can I apologize again for being an idiot?”

“You don’t need to do that Kai. Once is enough.”

“I can’t believe I’m so stupid.”

“Stop that. You’re not. Well you were actually but that was only temporary.”

He smiled at me ruefully.

“You let me off way too easily.” He said.

“Don’t go testing the limits eh?”  I said cocking my eyebrow.

“Won’t dream about it.” He answered.

“So I’ll ask the other later if you guys want to go around London a bit since you’re here and all might as well go visit London Bridge.” I said. “Kris looks well enough to walk around.”

He nod but his face suddenly went serious.

“Flo about Kris..” He said.

“Hmmm?” I answered not looking up from cutting up vegetables.

“He sort of talked to me last night.”

“He didn’t chuck you off the roof right?”

“No but he was close to doing it.”

I chuckled and waved my hand indicating him to continue.

“He sort of knows about us.”

I looked up at the worry in his voice; his face was creased in worry and concern.

“I know. He told me.” I answered smiling.

“You’re not mad?”

“It’s his fault for eavesdropping.”

“You didn’t deny it when he asked? You said you were afraid he’d go mad.”

I sighed and stopped my chopping.

“It’s sort of hard for me to lie to Kris. He just knows when I lie same as I know when he’s lying to me.” I explained.

“I wish I had that talent.” Kai murmured.

“I won’t lie to you.” I said frowning.

“It’s not that Flo. I just wished I knew how to read you more compared to him, I’m the boyfriend.”

“Well I promise I’ll always be honest to you then.  Other than that one horrible lie I said to all of you I never sort of lied to you. Well my whole existence was a lie but you do get my point right?”

“Yes.” I said and sighed. “Tell me one truth then?”

“You are a grumpy prat when I first met you but I have always considered you cute especially when you blundered into the classroom half asleep.”

“Really?” he asked smiling as he looked like he remembered our first meeting.

“I should tell you another truth too.” I said softly.

The happy mood in me disappeared as I remembered the infidelity I did three days ago. If I wanted to be honest with him I should tell him. I know most people would have kept it to themselves but trust is one of the most basic foundations of a relationship and I like ours to have a solid one.

“What’s wrong?” he said instantly noticing my change of mood.

“I need to tell you something but please don’t get mad.” I said.

“Why does this have a feeling of a confession?” He asked but was looking at me expectantly.

I looked back at the vegetables trying to organize my lines.

“Flo?” he prods. I sighed and wiped my hands on the apron. They were suddenly sweaty.

“Ummm…”

“You are usually articulate.. this must be something big.. Don’t tell me you killed someone.” He teased. I narrowed my eyes at him. “Hey just trying to help. What is it? Just tell me Flo. I won’t be mad.”

I sighed again.

“Hey. What is it?” He asked standing and went to me pulling me into a back hug.

“It’s about Kris.” I said.

“What about him?”

“He sort of..”

“Sort of?”

I turned around and placed my hands on his chest. I look up to see him still looking expectantly at me. He frowned when he saw the indecision on my face.

“Did he hurt you? What did he do?!” he demanded.

“Shush. Nothing like that.” I said cupping his face.

“Then what?”

“hesortofkissedmeandIkissedhimbackandwesortofmadeout.”

“I didn’t understand anything of what you said.”

I sighed and gathered my courage.

“You won’t be mad?”

“That depends.”

“He kissed me.”

Silence. His eyes contracted and his lips twitched, but other than that his face was frozen.

“And I sort of kissed him back.” I add softly.

Again silence. Then a sigh and he let me go. He backed away slowly and sat down heavily on the stool.

“Oppa?” I asked following him and placing my hands on the sides of my face.

Still silence.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter