Minny is Taken

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Kim Jongdae/ Chen

FLO POV

It was a long night indeed. I only slept for 3 hours give or take a few minutes. I felt like a zombie as I walked the hallway at school.

“Good morning Florence.” Min-ho said blocking my path. I looked up at him. He must have noticed my tired face. “You look exhausted, long night?” he asked me

“You can say that.” I answer stifling a yawn.

“Come on let’s get some coffee from the vending machine.” Min-ho said and before I can object was dragged to the vending machines.

                                                                                Ooo00ooO

“Hey look it’s Florence.. and is that Min-ho with her?” Minny said pointing to their friend, who was being dragged by the most popular student in school. “I knew he likes her.”

“Are you being a match marker Minny?” Luhan asked her amused.

“I prefer her with someone else.” Minny answered glancing at Kai who was with them. Luhan noticed the narrowing of Kai’s eyes and the straight line of his lips. Something is up.

“Come on let’s go.” Kai said abruptly and walked towards the opposite direction.

                                                                Ooo00ooO

Florence POV

I walk back to my room clutching a coffee drink courtesy of Min-ho. I was still sleepy but I noticed the glances and whispers from the other girls in school.

“Morning Kai.” I said to my seatmate as I sat down. He just gave me a nod. What’s up with him? “Do you like some coffee?” I ask him offering the coffee drink. I didn’t like this flavor. It was too bitter. He shook his head and ignored me. Did I do something wrong now? Before I can question him the class started.

I didn’t get to ask Kai what was wrong since it was a busy day. A good thing too because if not I would have skipped class and slept on the roof top again.

It was late in the afternoon when all the meetings the class rep dragged me into were finished. I expected them to be waiting for me but there was no one. I shrug and got on my shoes. I don’t mind walking alone. I put on my headphones as I walk home.

I was about to walk out of the school gate my phone rang. It was an Minny calling. “Hello?” I said.

“Flo? Where are you? Help me please. The students that attacked us the last time are following me again. I can’t contact Luhan. He’s phone is off.” Minny said in a scared voice.

“Where are you?” I asked immediately alert.

“I’m near a mall.” Minny answered and said the malls name, I knew where it was. I started to run.

“Get inside and try to lose them.” I ordered as I flag down a taxi. I said the address and ordered him to move fast. “I’m coming Min.”

“I’m scared.”

“Don’t worry. I’m coming. I’ll call Luhan. Concentrate on hiding from them.” I answer. “I’ll call you again five minutes from now. Save your battery.” I said. “Stay safe Min.” I add.

“Hurry Flo.” She begged. I ended the call and dialed Luhan. His phone was off coverage. What the heck. He was supposed to be walking home with Minny. I dialed Kai and the phone rang and rang. I tried again. Same thing. I frowned and decided to dial Tao. He answered after a few rings.

“Flo?”

“Where are you guys?” I demanded.

“Were in the mall. Is Minny with you? She was with us a moment ago.” Tao answered.

“She’s in trouble! Is Luhan with you?” I said angrily.

“Yes.”

“Give him the phone.” I ordered.

“Hello Flo? Sorry we left you but we needed to go to the mall we were about to come back to get you-“

“Luhan Minny is in trouble. Your old enemies are following her.” I interrupted.

“What do you mean? She should have called me but we got separated.”

“Check your phone.”

“It’s dead.”

“yes you idiot! Call Minny! I’m coming there right now.”  I said as the taxi stopped in front of the mall. I handed the driver a bill and said keep the change and ran out.

I was about to call Minny when my phone rang again. It was Minny.

“Hello Min? where are you?” I ask urgently.

“I’m at the- Let me go! Flo help!” she said in a terrified voice. I can hear the struggle in the background as I looked around frantically.

“Is this your boyfriend? Hello Luhan.” A creepy voice that I remembered belong to the gang leader last time said.

“Let her go you jerk.” I said as I ran looking for them.

“Oh it’s your other friend. I still have a score to settle with you little girl. I’ll come for you next.” He said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter