How to kill a Vampire and find Atlantis

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minny POV
The next day we found ourselves at the beach lounging around like beach bums since we had spent all morning trying the various water slides in the resort. Safe to say all of us we’re exhausted.. well not all of us. Flo didn’t join in the activities since she slept late into the morning and up until now we haven’t yet seen her.

“Man look at those legs.” Jung Soo said as one of the girls in the dance troupe took off her cover up to join a volley ball in progress in front of us. If you call a pose of girls prancing around, obviously terrified of the ball, playing volley ball then that is what is happening now.

“Dang Kai and you had the chance to hold them.” Another male adds patting Kai’s arm with a jealous face.

“It’s not that great actually.” Kai answered grinning.

“but man how did it feel?” Jung Soo asked. “Ow ow ow. Eun that’s hurts!”

“Better stop looking at other girls while your girl is here dude.” Kai answered laughing as Jung Soo ran away from Eun laughing.

“Hey Jong In I heard that Na Ra kissed you?” Hanbin asked.

“Yes why?” Kai asked warily.

“Heard she was a good kisser.” Hanbin answered. “Not that I’m interested.” He adds hastily as Jess threw him a glare.

“Hey Kris was Flo a good kisser?” Another classmate asked.

I chuckled as a dark look passed on Kai’s features.

“Too drunk to remember much.” Kris answered in monotone fanning himself. “All I can tell you was it was great.”

I look beside me to see that Luhan was also fanning himself.

“Are you alright Oppa?” I asked.

“I’m fine.” Luhan answered smiling putting an arm on my waist to pull me close. “You look nice.”

Heat immediately spread on my cheeks as I watch his eyes look at me with an appreciative smile.

“And mine.” He adds.

“Always.” I answer smiling shyly.

 “Why don’t you ask the other party other then Kris.” Hyun asked and pointed to a figure approaching us.

“Now those legs I want to touch.” One male classmate commented earning him a punch on various places from the boys most especially Kai. “Guys that hurt! Why are you so darn protective of her anyways? Do you want her to be a nun or something? Ouch!”

I laugh as Tao and Sehun ganged up on the said classmate with daggers in their eyes.

I look back to watch Flo slowly approach us, her hair loose but under a hat and she was wearing her shades. She was wearing an oversize gold pullover that was covering what I suspect a bathing suit. The tan she had gained from the sun making her look ever more beautiful.

“Florence!” I shouted waving.

“Yo!” she answered veering our way instead of following the shoreline.

“Slept fine Flo?” Jess asked once she was within ear shot.

“Yup. Why didn’t anyone wake me up?” she asked plopping down at Kris’s feet on the lounge chair.

“You looked like you needed the sleep.” I answer.

“Thanks Min.” she answered yawning. “What did you do while I was giving sleeping beauty a run for her money?”

“The water slides.” I answered.

“Mou. I wanted to try them Now I’ll look like an idiot if I do it alone.” Flo said pouting.

“Do you want to try them now?” Kai asked.

“Nah you guys looked bushed.” Flo answered patting his head. “What happened to your neck Kai?”

“Na Ra became a vampire.” Sehun said plopping beside her. “She wanted kai’s blood but then realized she didn’t have fangs.”

“Oh.” Flo answered and I inwardly grin at the poker face she had.

“Shut up Sehun.” Kai spat out making the maknae laugh.

Sehun threw an arm around Flo’s shoulders. “so I heard your single again.”

“yeah. Lay left me for Mr. Pringles.” Flo said with a sad face.

“I did not!” We heard Lay’s objection a few chairs away. “I miss you Yeobo!”

“Me too Jagiya.” Flo answered giggling.

“Spin the bottle again.” Lay replied.

“You might not be the one the bottle chooses Lay!” Sehun answered chuckling.

“Oh what a life if a bottle randomly chooses who you end up with.” Flo answered. “Oh there’s my order.”

A waitress had popped up somewhere and placed a tall glass of something pink-orange and a basket of cheese sticks on a table.

“Thank you!” Flo said smiling as the waitress bowed. “You hungry baby?”

“Of course.” Sehun answered grabbing her hand that was holding a cheese stick and gobbling up the said cheese stick.

“I want one too.” Kai said.

I giggled as he tried to divert Flo’s attention from Sehun to him. Luhan grinned beside me as we watch in amusement.

“Go have the vampire feed you.” Flo teased but I can sense that slight edge in her tone.

“Kai why don’t you just make her your girlfriend. Easy kill mate.” Hanbin said.

“Not my type.” Kai answered still giving Flo a puppy dog face. “mou my cheese stick.”

“Aniya.” Flo answered.

“Please?”

“Fine.” Flo answered holding out another cheese stick. Kai happily ate it grinning like a kid. “Such a baby.”

“Hey!” Sehun complained.

“You’re still technically my baby Sehunnie. Don’t mind Kai.”Flo said grinning as she wound an arm on Sehun’s waist. “So are you a vampire now Oppa?” She asked Kai.

“I want blood.” Kai said and suddenly pulled her towards him.

“offpt! Kai!” She complained on his lap. “What is wrong with you people?!”

“Flo look out!”  Xiumin called out as a ball landed solidly on the back of Flo’s head.

“Ow.” She said as she slid off Kai’s lap and into the space beside him.

“Hey!” Kris shouted.

“Sorry!” Lee Na Ra called out not looking sorry at all.

“Sorry miss. I didn’t get to catch it in time. My apologies.” Another voice and it was speaking in english.

“No worries. I’m fine.” Flo answered smiling at the stranger.

One heck of a handsome stranger. Green eyed, chiseled features, disheveled hair and toned body. I now know why the girls from the dance troupe were prancing around like idiots around him and his companions.

“Wow you don’t have their strange accent when they speak in english. You sound English.” The strange said a bit dazed.

Uhoh.. Flo’s unconsciously wielding her charm again. She grinned at the stranger.

“That’s because I’m english.” Flo answered, her accent getting deeper. “Hello dear sir.”

“Oh wow.” He answered mumbling something.  “I’m Luke by the way.”

“Flo.” She answered. “Those girls you’re playing with are my classmates and these too.”

“Hello.” Luke said smiling. “Do you play?”

“Yes but I don’t want your ego bruised when you lose.” Flo answered smiling as she cocked her head.

“Challenged accepted.” Luke said grinning. “Come Flo. Other then my mates I missed talking to someone who’s fluent in english, those girls are fun but hey.. they can’t play.”

“What’s the prize?” Flo asked rubbing Kai’s arm that hand wound itself around her waist.

I smiled at the simple move but Kai was showing Luke to back away which apparently the later took up as a challenge again.

“Dinner’s on the loser. Winner chooses.” Luke said smiling. “No wait I hit you on your head. I should pay for dinner.”

Flo laughed and shook her head.

“I would love too but I’ll pass. I have a dinner date with my friends.” Flo answered. “You should go back Luke. The girls wanting to play with you are waiting.”

“Well, I’ll see you around then.” He said with an amused smile. “Sorry again.”

“No biggie.” Flo answered. “Anyong.”

Luke shook his head again with an amused smile, picking up the ball and ran back towards the players.

“Dang Flo do you know how long we have been vying to get his name and he just gave it to you.” Hyun said.

“You should have just asked.” Flo answered shrugging. “Different culture guys. They don’t mind being asked up front for names and numbers. In fact they like it. Boost up the ego and stuff.”

“Oh..” Jess said with a pout.

“I think he was amused that someone didn’t succumb to his charm so easily.” I said eyeing my best friend who was now wrestling the last cheese stick from Kai.

“That’s mine! Kai!” She whined.

“Yum.” Kai answered eating it up.

“Mean!” She complained pouting and hit Kai’s arm repeatedly. Since Kai looked like he was enjoying himself meant that Flo was not hitting him using her strength.

“So what are we going to do now?” I asked.

“I want to go for a swim.” Flo answered. “Since you guys still looked bushed I gather no one wants to come with me?”

“tempt me.” Sehun said.

“They have the inflatable slides being set up.” Flo answered and true enough gigantic slides were popping in the water. “I saw in the schedule while going here. So is that enough baby?”

“Sure I’m game.” Sehun answered standing up and tugged off his shirt.

“I’ll come along too.” Kai inserted.

“You play with your vampire.” Flo said in monotone.

“But I like humans.” Kai answered throwing an arm on her shoulders as an adorable crease formed in Flo’s brows.

“Whatever Jong in.” Flo answered making Kai laugh and ruffle her hair.

“Do you want to try the slides Min?” Luhan asked.

“They look like they’re in deep waters.” I answered frowning and besides I liked lounging around in his arms.

“I won’t let you drown love.” Luhan answered kissing my nape.

“okie let’s go.” I said brightly making him laugh. “But I’m making you my float.”

“I think another nose bleed is in the works.”  Luhan said and nod towards Flo whose head had disappeared inside her sweater.

I laughed hard as Luhan chuckled as we watch the daze look in Kia’s face as Flo threw the sweater on a vacant chair. I glance side ways to see Kris with a slight awed look on his features. I don’t blame them.. Flo looked hot.

“Dang.” Luhan answered. “Now I understand why Ren Hyung didn’t want her to wear revealing clothing.”

“Well? Come on!” Flo said looping an arm on Kai and Sehun’s arms. “Let’s go!”

“last one in the water is paying dinner!” Tao said as Lay and Sehun sprinted first into the water. “that’s cheating! I haven’t counted yet! Hey!”

I shook my head in amusement as Tao ran after the others already in the water.

“Come on love. Let’s go find Atlantis.” Luhan said holding out his hand.

+++

Florence POV

The rest of the days were a blur of activities and fun. we had tried everything the resort had to offer and more. We even went back to the waterfall where we had planned to go to last Tuesday. Most of us have opted for the ATV this time except for me and Kris who still had the horses. It was fun, although I was wishing in my head that Kai will ride with me again but Principal made him ride an ATV.  So we reached the waterfall and this time everyone had brought swimwear and food.

It was quite a jump from the top of the waterfall but it was an exhilarating one too. There was also a ledge a few feet below that was a friendlier jump then the top but where’s the excitement in that?

“Da Hee be careful!” Lee Na Ra screamed from down below as Da Hee walked towards us on the top. It was me, Kris, Chanyeol and Sehun on the top now getting ready to jump.

“I-I’ll be fine.” Da Hee answered and stopped when she saw how far it was from below. “Oh it’s so high.”

“Da Hee. You should try the ledge.” I said kindly.

“But you do it, so I can do it too.” She said smiling scared at me and held on my arm. “It’ll make me look cool.. maybe Kris-sshi can notice me.” she said in a low voice. I wanted to tell her it was worthless whispering when Kris is around he’ll still hear it, but then I’ll have to explain why, so I let her be.

“Umm I think that’s not the way you’ll get noticed by Kris…” I said trying to hide the amusement in my voice. “Just talk to him.”

“I do but he leaves after a few sentences.” Da Hee answered pouting.

“Then talk to him about movies or sports especially basketball.” I answered grinning.

“I don’t like basketball.”

“Then you better learn to like it. That boy is obsessed with it.”

“Do you like basketball?”

“Not that much but I do know how to play.”

“No wonder boys like you.”

“It’s not that Da Hee. Just be yourself. Boys know when your being a fake.”

“And I wonder why I never talked to you in the first place.”

I laughed and smiled at her.

“Go ahead talk to him.” I said encouragingly.

She smiled back at me and walked gingerly towards the boys. I stayed at the edge surveying the landscape, it was truly beautiful.

“Flo! Come on jump!” Kai said from below.

I waved indicating that I was getting ready. Then things happen too fast again. One moment I was standing on the top, the next thing I was falling. My leg grazed something sharp and a searing pain went from it straight to my brain.

“Flo!” I heard Kris shout as I fell.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter