It's Snowing

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do you want to build a snowman??
Hahahah.. who loves snow?? I really want to touch snow because i haven't touched snow ever.. like ever.. the frost in the freezer doesnt count.. O_O
well anyway..

Enjoy..:)

Flo POV

Today is the last day of school before winter break and there is still no snow. It had been raining  these past few days. It was reflecting my mood. Winter break. I won’t see anyone of them for like 3 weeks. I feel sad already.

“Flo!” I heard Kai’s voice calling out. I was waiting for him outside the building.

He had insisted that he’ll fetch me today.

“Morning Oppa.” I said as he stops beside me.

“Good morning.” He said smiling. “Bundled up tight?” He asked.

“Yeah. It’s cold today.” I complain hugging myself.

“The colder it gets the higher the chance of snow.” Kai answers fixing my scarf.

“I wished it’d snow already.” I said as I open up my umbrella. “I only like the rain when I’m watching it from a window and I have coffee with me.”

“I know already know that Flo. You like say that to me every morning.” Kai said laughing.

“Sorry. I’m being a drama queen.” I said and look up to my umbrella. It had a hole in it. when did that happen? “My umbrella has a hole in it.” I said.

“I can see that. Come on we can fit in mine.” He said taking away my umbrella and putting it in a trash can.

He opened his umbrella and I step under it.

“Ready?” He asked putting an arm on my shoulder.

“yeah. Let’s go.” I said and we stepped out into the rain.

He pulled me closer and tilted the umbrella my way more as we walked. Good thing it was a big umbrella and good thing it was only a light drizzle.

“Oh have you heard of this band Oppa? They were quite big in Europe during the 90’s. they’re called Westlife.” I said to him as we walk. He shakes his head so I pull out my phone and stuck one ear piece on his ear as I put another on mine.

“It’s in english.” He said.

“Listening to english songs will enhance your vocabulary.” I said and sang the chorus softly.  It’s one song I liked titled catch my breath.

“you have a nice voice Flo.” Kai said.

“You’re the only one who seems to think like that.” I said grinning. “you’re so biased when it comes to me Kai.”

“Did you only just notice?” Kai said amused.

“No I knew that the first time we met.” I answered grinning.

“It’s already been months since you first came here and now it’s Christmas. Time files so fast.” He said. “But it seems that I have known you since forever.”

“Me too.” I said softly. Kai smiled and like that my heart did silly twirls and jumps and flips.

“It’s a nice song by the way.” He said as the song ended. I reach up to pull the ear piece but he stopped me. “There are no other songs left?”

“There is but”

“just play them. The school is still a bit far.”

The music kept us company as we walked to the school. I felt warm and secure under Kai’s arm while he kept playing with my hair.

“Your hair has really gotten longer that it’s near the length when you first came here.”Kai said.

“Should I cut it?” I ask.

“nah let it grow long. You look better with longer hair.”

“You like girls with long hair don’t you.”

“I think I do but hair length is not a deal breaker.”

I roll my eyes as he imitated me. I reach up to ruffle his now back to brown hair. I really like his normal hair color and I hope he doesn’t go blonde again.

We were near school when the rain stopped and another thing replaced it.

“Flo..” Kai said holding out his hand as white flecks of ice fell from the heavens.

“Snow! Snow!” I said jumping like a kid. ‘Oppa it’s snowing!”

“Yes it is.”Kai grinned at my childishness.

“Yey! Snowmans!” I said clapping my hands.

“Don’t get too excited.. we still need to let the snow thicken.” Kai said holding my arm as I nearly slipped.

“But it’s snowing! We will get to make Snowmans. Yey!” I said. “woah!” I exclaim as I almost slip again.

“Come here before you break your neck. Stop jumping.” Kai order putting me back under his arm.

“Sorry I was just excited.” I said laughing.

“Your such a kid.” Kai said kissing the top of my head with a fond smile. My laughter turned into a nervous one as my heartbeat raced faster. If he keeps doing this I just might spontaneously combust even at the cold weather.

We reached the school safely as the snow swirled around us.

At school I spot Minho being surrounded by his usual entourage. He saw me and smiled. I sincerely pray with my heart that he’ll find a nice girl that will be perfect for him. He had passed the bill and now our school is more peaceful as bullying was now punishable with expulsion. 

“Flo it’s snowing!” Minny said when she saw me.

“I know. I hope it thickens so we can play later.” I said.

“And tell me who you like?” Minny said.

“No.” I answer. Minny hasn’t let it go until now and tries to catch me off guard.

“Flo!”

“No Min.”

“Wahhh! You infuriating girl!”

“That I am.”

Minny sat down huffing while I sat down grinning. Even she can’t ruin my good mood.

Lunch came and everyone was planning on what we’ll do later.

“hey guys what are your plans for the holidays?” Suho  asked.

They all seemed to be planning on staying with their families and going around visiting. I wish I can spend the holidays with my family. It has been years since we last celebrated together but at least I have Ren- wait I don’t have my brother with me this Christmas. That certainly dampen my holiday spirit.

“Flo where will you spend your holiday?” Kai asked me.

“Home.” I answered spooning up my pasta. “How about you?”

“I’ll be at home too.” He answered frowning at me.

“I’ll be gone for Christmas but I’ll be back for the new year.” Suho said.

“Me too. We can still keep up the tradition.” Baekhyun said.

“What tradition?” Kris asked.

“Oh you three are new this year. We like to spend the new year with each other and wait for the first sunrise. You guys game?” Beakhyun answered.

“Sure.” Luhan said.

“Okay.” Kris answered.

They all looked at me.

“Sounds like fun. Count me in.” I said.

“Flo what will you do during the holidays?” Minny asked.

“Sleep late and eat.” I answered grinning.

“Who do you usually spend your Christmas with Flo?” Chen asked.

“My brother.. but he’s not here now so that means me and my 17 stuffed animals will have a party.” I said laughing but I didn’t fool them.

“You can spend the holidays with me Flo.”Minny said.

“Christmas is a time for family. You should spend it with them Min.” I answered.

“But your family too!” Minny said.

I leaned towards her and kiss her cheek affectionately.

“Thanks but I do need to get some things in order Min but I’ll hold on that offer. I do know how to get to your house.” I said.

“you can go to mine too Flo.” Lay said.

“And mine too.” Tao said.

“Aww.. thanks guys.” I said touched. What did I do to deserve such adorable friends?

+++

Finally school was over and the holidays had started.

Snowballs were flying everywhere.

“Minny look out!” Luhan exclaimed and caught a snowball directed at Minny.

Snowballs were flying everywhere and every fan girl who hates us has now a chance for revenge.

“Thanks Oppa.” Minny said.

“Flo!” Kai said. I knew that was coming. I raised the thick book I was holding shielding my face from the snowball.

“Someone must really hate me.” I said wiping the book. I was under constant attack the moment we had stepped out of the school.

“Nonsense. Why would anyone hate you.” Kai said.

“Because your with me.” I answered. Another snowball. I’m loving the thick book right. “That must have been from a very jealous fan girl.” I said.

“Stop sprouting nonsense Flo.”Kai said rolling his eyes.

“You do know your one of the more popular ones.”

“I really don’t care.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter