What is Love??

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who had the tune of  What is Love iin their
head when they read the tittle? hehehe
I loose my mind... 
 

FLO POV

“This is how I want to spend my Friday nights.” I said plopping down on the couch with a plate of food and a glass of wine mom had given me. I wrapped my blanket around me. I pointed the remote on the TV and clicked play. “Watching reruns of The Jetsons and The Flintstones.”

Butter climbed on beside me putting his head on my lap asking to be petted. I smile at him and started his head absentmindedly

“How funny will it be if those two families will ever meet.. What do you think will happen Butterby?” I asked my dog who barked out happily. If I knew better I would have imagine him purring in contentment.

A few hours later I had lost interest in the shows and my mind was wondering back to the single thing that keeps me up these past few days.

To leave or to stay?

I really really wanted to stay. I wanted to be selfish for once. I wanted to put myself first.. But can I really do it? Can I choose myself over them? Over 76 other children who I knew only a few will survive if I don’t help?

I sigh and lean back on the couch. Butter had left me to snuggle in his favourite armchair which was coincidentally also Kai’s favourite chair too.

His name never fails to put a small on my face and make my heart go into its senseless fluttering. I haven’t seen for like a few hours and yet I miss him already.

Can I actually survive being separated from him long enough for me to help those 76 children?

No, that is not the question here.

“Can I actually leave him?” I said out loud.

I sigh and laid down on the couch flushing with a mixture of embarrassment and desire as I remembered what had transpired her the last time we were alone.. Well almost transpired. Almost.

“Oh alright already. I miss him.” I grumbled as I pick up my phone smiling at the wallpaper which he had changed. It was a stolen picture of him he found in my gallery. He had changed it after Minny had changed it which was changed by Luhan before her. I avidly watched all of them argue over which picture should be my wall until Lay suggested I should just put Butter. I agreed but before he left Kai had again changed my wallpaper threatening me if I changed it. “Silly Jong In.” I mused as I started to dial his number but he beat me. My phone started ringing and it was him calling.

“Hello Oppa.” I answered with a giggle.

“What’s so funny?” Kai asked.

“I was about to call you when you called. I just find that funny.” I answered squirming with giddiness hearing his voice. “What you doing?”

“Buying ice cream.”

“Ohh.. Now I want ice cream but I remember you guys ate all of it yesterday.”

“What flavour do you like to eat?”

“I want to eat Pistachio and Coffee Crumble. I want an Oreo Cheesecake too and cold lemonade to go with it.”

“You’re such a pig Flo.”

“Oink oink. Feed me Oppa.”

“Sure love. Is that all you want?”

“Panda chocolates!”

“That’s already a given.”

I laugh as I heard the cash register ring up his purchase. He laughed as I heard girly voice say something to him.

“Who’s that with you?” I ask frowning.

He didn’t answer me but I heard him answer the girl he was talking with and another laugh.

“Fine. Bye.” I said ending the call with a pout.

I stared at the phone expecting him to call me back immediately but he didn’t.

It was 30 minutes later that he did call. I glared at the phone and was tempted not to answer it but in the end I did.

“What?!” I answered a bit pissed.

“Awww is my Jagiya mad?” Kai said in a teasing tone.

“Whatever Kim Jong In. Go talk to yourself.” I said pouting.

“Tsk tsk. I rather talk with my girlfriend.” Kai answered still with the teasing tone.

“You didn’t sound so eager 30 minutes ago.” I replied.

“You ended the call before I can show you.”

“You were busy talking to some girl.”

“I can imagine that adorable pout you have now. Can I kiss you later?”

“Go away.”

“But I brought you ice cream and the cheese cake”

“Hmpft. Whatever.”

“I have panda chocolates.”

“How dare you bribe me with that and you’re going to eat them all alone! I hate you Kim Jong In! And to think I missed you all afternoon!”

“I’m eating them with you and I missed you too Jagiya.”

“You were busy talking with someone else... It seems you don’t miss me at all.”

“How about I show you how much I missed you.”

“You live six blocks away from me and its 11 pm.”

“I’m actually just a few steps away.”

“Like a few thousand steps away. Go away. I’m going to sleep.”

“I thought you miss me?”

“I’m pissed and hungry. Do you really want to prod me further?”

“Nope. I want to kiss you.”

I let out a frustrated sigh making him laugh.

“I’m serious though Flo. I’m just a few steps away.”

“Alright Kim Jong In. I’ll humour you. Where are you?”

“Right in front of you door.”

I sighed and stood up. Butter had woken up and was already heading to the door. He sat down near it and wagged his tail- he only does that when one of them comes to visit me. He barks if it’s someone he doesn’t know.

“See Butter knows I’m here.” Kai said chuckling.

“Fine fine. I’m open the door if you’re not here I’m so not talking to you.”

“If I’m here then I get a kiss.”

“Like you ask permission for one.” I snorted making him laugh. “I’m at the door. I’m ending the call.”

I ended it before he can answer and swiftly opened the door prepared to see the bare beige wall.

The beige wall was indeed there but in front of it stood my boyfriend smirking the-Florence-Kryptonite-smirk of his. I felt my eyes grow wide then squint as I stared at him. I shook my head since he didn’t move.

“That wine must have been strong.” I murmured as I moved to close the door.

It was there that my Kai aspiration moved. He frowned and moved away from the wall he was leaning on.

“You were drinking?” He asked with a frown. “Why?”

“None of your business you’re not real anyway.”

He chuckled and closes the short distance between us.

“Are you drunk again my Jagiya? How much did you drink?”

“A glass.”

He sighed and gently pushed me inside closing the door behind me. He placed a bag on a table and placed his arms on the wall effectively trapping me between him and it.

“Why?” He repeated his warm breath making me shiver.

“Are you real?” I ask ignoring his question reaching up to touch his cheek. He chuckled again and ran a soft hand gently on my cheek.

“Wanna test it?” He said raising his brows and smirked again.

He knew damn well that that smirk makes me do crazy things. It’s like my sane mind goes away to recover from being overheated and my hormones are set on fire. I not so gently pulled him towards me and kissed him. He must have planned this all along since he immediately wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back.

“Real enough?” Kai asked panting a few moments later. He rested his forehead on top of mine as I too tried to catch my breath.

“Yes.” I answered running my hands on his chest and locked them behind his back. “Why are you here?”

“Figured you would crave some ice cream and I do miss you.” Kai answered kissing my neck.

“Right.” I murmured closing my eyes and leaning my head away giving him more access.

He kissed me again but this was gentler. He pulled away chuckling. I raised my brows in question. He pointed down and I saw my dog was tugging on Kai’s pant leg.

“Sorry Butter. I found her first.” Kai said to the dog and placed a quick kiss on my lips before letting me go. He patted the dog and picked up the bag he had. “Come on Jagiya. Let’s eat your ice cream before it melts.”

He held out his hand and I placed my hand in his but not before I roll my eyes at him. He grinned and laid me back to the living room. He left me there saying he’ll just get spoons from the kitchen. I sigh and sat down on the couch staring at the show now airing.

“Is he your childhood hero?” Kai asked jumping over the back of the couch landing beside me. He jabbed a spoon towards Dexter who was screaming at his sister Deedee.

“My mom was my childhood hero.. Still is actually. Both her and dad.” I answered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter