Pepero Sticks

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Early Update. yehet!) 

FLO POV

Another school day.

It was already near the school break for Christmas. It’s still not snowing. That was one of the things I was looking forward to. Snow, snowman, ice skating.

Another package had arrive from Ren with some data but it’s still lacking the essentials. I need the general make-up of the entire experiment if I want to find a cure.

I have been watching Luhan the whole time. He was more careful around me but I noticed slips here and there. He was easily tired and eating more the normal.

Kris was still normal, thank god, he has just faster mood swings.

The boys find it scary. His fans find it cool. I find it worrying.

“Flo aren’t you hungry?” Minny asked me.  I haven’t touched my food yet.

“Are you sick?” Suho prompted.

Me not eating is always a bad sign for them.

“Nope. I was just thinking.” I said and took a bite of spaghetti.

“Why do you even more tired than usual?” Kai asked.

“I was just finishing up something last night and I’m fine. Stop frowning.” I said to the three.

I take a potato wedge from Kai’s plate to show them I’m fine. I always get food for their plates.

“Flo? Do you know the game paperro sticks?” Beakhyun asked sitting beside me.

“No. what’s that?” I ask as I start to eat properly.

“Two persons eat one paperro stick until they reach 4 cm.” he explained holding a green pretzel stick.

“Oh.. if they don’?”

“They lose.”

“That’s a silly game.”

“It’s fun. We decided that whoever wins will get to eat anything he wants tonight.” Suho said.

We had plans to eat out today.

“Cool.” I said.

“Why don’t you show Flo?” Minny suggested.

Beakhyun and Chen were game to show me how silly the game was. It was also a sort of dangerous one since you and the other person need to get so close to each other so you can eat and leave approximately 4 cm on the pretzel sticks.

Sehun and Chanyeol kept pushing the two to the point that the Beakhyun and Chen nearly kissed. Minny and I were already laughing at their faces.

“7 cm.” Suho said brandishing a ruler. They seemed serious.

“You game Flo?” Lay asked.

“Eh? Why me? I can buy anything I want anyway.” I said.

“You rich brat spoilsport. It’s for the thrill of the game not the prize.” Luhan said.

“You do it then.” I said handing him a pretzel stick.

“Sure. Game Min?”Luhan asked grinning and held the pretzel stick to Minny using his mouth.

“Sure.” Minny said gamely biting on the other hand.

I thought they would go through the whole pretzel stick and just kiss but they stopped.

“5 cm.” Suho said measuring their pretzel stick.

“Dang.” Luhan said shaking his head and faced me. “Your turn.” He said handing me another stick.

“Ehhh? Who’ll I do it with?” I ask biting the stick. It tasted good.

The boys looked at each other.

“Rock, paper, scissors!” Xuimin said. they immediately stand and did so.

My brows rose incredulously. They were serious.

Sehun won in the end.

“Okay baby let’s get this over with.” I said to Sehun who sat beside me.

He bit the other end while I bite on the other side.  I munch on the stick slowly. Sehun seemed to be enjoying himself. I roll my eyes at him. We were near finish when the stick suddenly broke and Sehun’s lips met mine. Oh for the love of all that is holy. WHY?! Why break stupid yet delicious pepero stick.

“Baby why did you eat it all!” I complain as he pulls back grinning widely munching on the remains of the stick. “You do realize we lost!” I add huffing.

“I think Sehun already won.” Minny said grinning.

“Strawberry never tasted that good.” Sehun said mischievously his lips.

“Do you want my lip balm baby?” I ask rolling my eyes at him. He laughs shaking his head. “you boys will be the death of me.” I complain taking another stick and biting into it. “I’m already on Kris fans death list now I’m added to Sehun’s.” I huffed.

“you’ll be fine Flo.” Sehun said hooking me under his arm.

“If you weren’t so adorable I will cut you but then again you’re my baby so you are adorable.” I said wrapping my arms around him and kissing his cheek fondly.

“It’s your lucky day today maknae.” Kai said in a flat tone. He looked frustrated.

Sehun laughed even harder and kissed my cheek slyly.

Sehun was lucky today. I wasn’t.

I was right when I said I was on the death list. The crazy fans were just waiting for the right opportunity to get me alone. I do understand why their mad. I manage to kiss 2 of the leading popular boys in our class. My suddenly famous wolves and I get to hang out with the others. Of course they’ll be jealous. They don’t give a heck with Minny since she has Luhan while little me is unattached. I can steal any of their bias if I want.

I was walking alone going to the corridor from the comfort room when hands grab me suddenly.

I nearly screamed when I realize these hands were too soft to be from the Institute.

The girls roughly push me inside a dark room.

“What do you want?!” I demand standing up.

“You think you’re so cool eh. What gives you the right to kiss Kris Oppa and Sehun Oppa?” a girl said.

“If you haven’t notice they were just accidents.” I said hands on my hips. If they plan to attack me I will not go down with a fight. “You do know that what you’re doing now will not gain you favors from the boys?” I add.

“What do you know?” The girl said. I studied her face. she seemed to be from class B.

“Girlfriend they're my friends of course I know them. I know for a fact you’re not near any of their types.” I said.

The slap came so fast I didn’t expect it. I look at her stunned as cold smelly water was dumped on me.

“The smell is what we think of you, you cheap .” The girl said and dumped another pail of cold water on me.

I was really to stunned to fight back. They actually attacked me and I’m not doing anything.

They dropped the pails and ran out of the room before I can react.

Good choice because I’m pissed. It’s so freaking cold for crying out loud. I slam the door loudly and walked to the classroom dripping wet.

“Flo what happened to you?! Why are you wet? Why is your cheek red?!” Minny said seeing me.

“Some adoring fans I met.” I said taking my bag. It was so cold. I sneezed and a shiver ran through my body. “Darn it. I don’t have my P.E. uniform with me.” I said remembering that I brought it home to wash.

“Where are they?” Kris said fury shimmering in his voice.

“Not worth the time.” I answered shivering.

“I want names Flo.” Kai said throwing his jacket on me.

“Won’t do us any good.” I answer sneezing again. I shook off his jacket. I don’t want it to smell.

“They have extra uniforms at the clinic Flo.”Jess said.

I nod. It seems I had no choice.

“I’ll come with you.” Minny said with a furious expression.

“we’ll come with you.” Suho said.

“I don’t need all of you to come with me.” I object as they all stand.

“Humor us Flo.” Tao said.

They all look so pissed. I wanted to argue more but another shiver ran through me.

“Go ahead guys. We’ll distract the teacher.” Jess said.

“Thanks Jess.”Minny said.

Kai towed me towards the clinic putting his arm on me trying to warm me up. Sehun did the same on my other side.

“You guys will smell.” I warned shivering.

“Good thing  we have lockers. We can always shower later.” Sehun answered.

“Thanks.” I said through chattering teeth.

We reached the clinic and I seriously wanted to turn back an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter