Broken Faith

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai POV

The man in front of us was creepy, in a weird sort of way. Who was he? He was staring at Flo fondly but Flo looked blankly at him but I can feel that she was upset and also scared. Why should she be scared?

The man maybe creepy but he didn’t look threatening. In fact he looked like a movie star.

“Hello Princess. I finally found you.” He said to Flo in english smiling.

Flo looked at him silently, her face still blank.

“Flo who is he?”Minny asked clutching Flo’s arm trying to put herself between Flo and the strange man. She must have sensed Flo’s distress too.

“Ahh I see you have used your real name. Brilliant thinking princess.” He said laughing heartily.

“Flo?” I asked shaking her gently.

A few more moments of silence passed. Then Flo raised her face and the expression on it scared me. It was so cold and scary.

“What took you so long? I was out of my mind with boredom.” Flo said in english in such a cold voice that I never heard her use on us or on anyone anyway.

“Really? I thought you were running away from me.” The man said confusion flashing through his face but was replaced by a fond smile.

“They made me run away from you. I also thought you were a man who likes the chase so I thought why not. Thou I was getting bored with running away. You were so slow. You made me wait.” Flo answered.

She was starting to scare me. Who’s this man?

”My apologies Princess.” The man said and swept his hand towards the waiting car. “Shall we my sweet?”

“You’re such a bore when you make me wait.” Flo said and took a step towards the car.

“Flo? Where are you going?” Minny asked her not letting go of her arm.

“Let me go.” Flo said using the tone on Minny. Luhan looked at her shocked.

“Who are these kids Princess?” The man asked looking at us with distaste on his face.

I wanted to punch him in his face but I was strangely frozen. The man was creeping me out. They were talking in English. Good thing Flo had taught me, well forced me to learn it so I can understand it much easier but I still can’t speak it fluently.

“Some kids I was conducting an experiment on. I told you I was bored.” Flo answered in a haughty tone.

Did she just call us experiments? What is going on?

“What was it all about then?” The man asked her.

“I wanted to see what I saw in those movies. You know friendship. Love those sort of things.” Flo answered distaste on her face and tone.

“And?”

“Such a waste of time. Too much hassle.”

Wait what? We were a waste of time? What is she talking about?

“Flo stop playing around.” Minny said and I can see that she wanted to cry already.

“I’m not playing around little girl. Shees you’re such a cry baby, it’s irritating.” Flo said pushing Minny away roughly. Luhan frowned at her and placed himself between Minny and Flo.

“Florence what are you doing?” He asked her.

“I have no time for this. I’m so tired of this place and these guys. I’m so tired of putting up this bubbly act.” Flo said and glared at us.

Yes. Florence just glared at us. Not her normal I’m-mad-at-you-but-your-lucky-I-love-you-more glare but a glare full of hate and disgust at us.

“Flo.. what?” I asked grabbing her arm. Maybe I can talk some sense into her.

“Let me go.” She said coldly. Her eyes also ice cold.

“No. Not until you snap out of it.” I answered holding her arm tightly.

“I’m not snapping out of it boy. You seriously fell for my act. All of you did. It was so funny to watch but like I said. It’s tiresome to keep acting.” Flo said laughing cruelly at all of us. “Now let me go.”

“No. You’re lying.” I said.

“I’m not lying now, all the rest were lies.” She said smiling coldly at me. “And you took it all. Every bit and bolt. Especially you, you gullible boy. Do you really think I’ll fall in love with you? hah! ” She roughly pulled her arm away from me. “Don’t touch me. Your touch makes my skin crawl. Uggh.”

That can’t be true. The Flo we knew was a lie? That can’t be true. Everything was an act?

“Flo.. wait.” I reached out again grabbing her arm.

I never anticipated the slap that came. I let her go as I staggered back bewildered, hurt and confused. The sting on my cheek was nothing to the pain in my chest as I looked at her.

“I said don’t touch me.” She spat glaring at me full on. Her eyes, those eyes that sparkled with warmth and love last night was gone. She gave me one more look of disgust and turned her back at me.

“Florence stop.” Kris said and moved forward. I can see flashes of red in his eyes. He then said something to her in Cantonese. A language so far only the two of them knew.

Florence laughed and turned away from him towards the car.

“Well.. see you around. Tell Ren I said hi.” The vile man said and waved at us, grinning mockingly at our shocked faces.

“Flo no.” I said, still not believing everything that is happening and moved to follow her but Kris pushed me aside. He looked like he was ready to spring on the man, take Florence and run. I felt my body tense up for the run.

Flo looked back at us and stopped. She started to say something in Cantonese that made Kris stop. Kris answered her and Flo went on talking in Cantonese and Kris shook his head. Now I’m beating myself for not learning that language. The man was looking at her impatiently.

“What are you doing?” he demanded.

“He can’t understand Korean nor english. Only Cantonese so I needed to tell him what I just told everyone. Come now let’s go.”

With those final words Flo pivoted and slipped inside the car. The man followed her and the car speed away from us.

Ooo00ooO

Kris POV

I grab Kai’s back collar when he tried to follow the Rolls not seeing the car following it.

“Let me go! I need to follow her!” He exclaimed shoving me away but I drag him back to the side walk.

“Kai stop. What’s the use? She basically insulted and disowned us.” Sehun said but he looked like he wanted to cry.

“I can’t believe this. So the Flo we all knew was just her acting?” D.O. said. “She’s such a bad person.”

I frown when I heard that. I’m guessing they didn’t understand the Cantonese things Flo said to me.

“Don’t say things like that.” I said to him angrily.

“Kris you heard her! You got insulted too!” Sehun said.

“Have you all forgotten how good of an actress Flo is?” I said. “Have you forgotten who she is?”

“I don’t know her, I don’t understand. She all had us fooled with her bubbly act.” Chanyeol said.

I was about to tell them what Flo said to me when a familiar red Ferrari parked on the side and Ren and Aiden got out.

“Hey guys. Where’s my sister?” Ren said grinning at us. He looked around and spoted her luggage. “Did she run off to buy some food?”

“Ren-oppa. Flo was.. Flo..” Minny said clutching Ren’s arm with tears running down her eyes.

“Hey why are you crying? Flo won’t like that.” Ren said hugging her.

“Hardly Hyung. Flo made her cry.” Luhan said.

“What? No. Flo doesn’t like making Minny cry.” Aiden said handing Minny his handkerchief.

“It seemed she also got you fooled then.” Sehun said angrily.

I frowned at him. I knew everyone was hurt by what Flo said but if they only knew what she sacrificed for them just now.

“What’s happening? Why do you g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter