The Wrath of Khan

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris POV

Nobody attacked Flo after that day which was good. If another thing like that happen I might just lose it. I don't like seeing Flo scared or hurt. It just makes me so mad. My temper has been on a bit of a short leash these days. The boys try not to provoke me and if I do get irritated.. this is going to sound strange but I only need to hear Flo's voice and my mind seems to clear. That is why I like staying near her every time.

"Are you frowning because girls say you look good when you look serious?" Flo said to me poking my cheek.

"Of course. There is no other reason in the world." I answered. She laughs and rolls her eyes at me. I like hearing Flo's laugh. It just sounds so carefree.

"What if I frown Flo?" Lay asked her.

"Lay Oppa I have a crush on you if you let your hair color just like that and when you dance." Flo answered grinning ruffling Lay's brown hair.

"Yes!" Lay said fist pumping. I roll my eyes.

We all have a habit of gaining Flo's approval over everything and just making her laugh. We all like- no they all like to claim to be her boyfriend - except Luhan of course. While I still have the dibs on her calling me her boyfriend.

"Where's Kai, Sehun and Tao?" Minny asked.

"I don't know." Suho answered.

A group of boys entered the cafeteria, they look smug and suspicious. They were throwing smug smiles at us. I shrug as Flo watched them with narrowed eyes. Then our 3 missing friends entered the room.

"What happened to you?!" Flo demanded as Kai sat beside her. He had a bleeding lip and his knuckles were bleeding. Sehun had a gash near his eye and Tao had a bleeding lip also. They look beaten. I felt a feeling I don't understand run through me as Flo gently dab Kai's lip but that feeling was overshadowed by the anger I felt for my friends.

"Who did this to you?" Flo said darkly. Oh no. I don't like her tone. She's mad.

"It's alright Flo. We're fine." Kai said trying to sooth her, he should have known better.

We heard snickers coming from the class A's table. The boys who entered the room before the three were laughing hard.

"That what you get when you think you're so cool. Punk losers." One said loudly causing everyone at the table to laugh.

"That's it." Flo said and I can she resolve in her eyes. She stood.

"Flo no." Sehun said.

"Stay." She said in a tone not meant to be argued with. "I'll give them a piece of my mind."

She marched with determination and anger shaking her frame. The class A were laughing so hard they did not notice Flo was already there until she dumped a whole tray of food on the boy who talked loudly.

"What the heck?!" The boy said standing up.

"You think you're so cool huh?" Flo said darkly. "Beating up someone makes you so cool."

"Don't let me show you how cool I am." The boy said. He stopped in front of Flo who didn't back down but stared at him with steel eyes.

"How about I show you how cool I can be." She said. I can almost taste the furry emitting from her.

She grabbed the boy's collar giving it a hard twist. The boy immediately realize what is going to happen to him. Fear flickered in his eyes. He seemed to remember how lethal Flo is when she's mad.

Things that make Flo mad and lose her temper.

One - make Minny cry.

Two - hurt Minny.

Three - Insult Minny.

Four - hurt any of her other friends apart from Minny, which is us.

They just did number four.

"Flo stop." Minho said putting a hand on Flo.

"Shut up Minho. Stay out of this." She spat to Minho causing gasps from everyone. The whole cafeteria was silent. They had stopped eating and were watching what will happen.

I have also learned that in this school that nobody goes against Minho and his class. Well they didn't have Flo before.

"Flo let him go." Minho said again.

"No. He hurt my friends. I'm just returning the favor." She said and twisted the boys collar harder.

"Florence calm down." Minho said pulling her away from the boy. I didn't like the way he pulled Florence away. It was too rough. I prepared to move.

"Let me go Minho." Flo said still pissed glaring at Minho.

"Hey don't get mad at me I didn't do anything."Minho said raising his arms.

Florence laughed dryly.

"That's your problem you don't do anything. You turn a blind eye if anything unpleasant happens." Florence said.

"What do you mean?"

"Minho your classmates just beat up my friends and what do you do? You defend them? Why do you tolerate them when they hurt other students?" Florence demanded. Her anger focused on Minho now.

"What?"

"Minho your friends are bullies! This school has bullying problems and what are you doing about it? None! You just watch and do nothing!"

"What am I suppose to do then?"

"Minho you have power. You're the student president for freaking out loud, people listen to you. Do something! I'm tired of watching my friends get hurt. I'm tired of watching your friends act all cool and might when in fact they're just cowards hiding."

"how dare you!" The boy Flo was collaring brought down his arm. Flo raised her arm shielding her face but I saw the grimace that flashed in her face. Damn. That's her injured shoulder.

"I let you pass when you destroyed our booth. I let you pass when you raided our dressing room but I'm not letting you pass if you hurt my friends- if you hurt any from my class we'll meet each other at the principal's office." Florence said.

Class A just looked at her dumbfounded.

"What? Do you really think that there were no evidence? Our school has cameras. The dressing room has a camera. I can get all of you expelled and black listed if I want but no. I gave you a chance and what did you do? You beat up my friends! Damn it."

"Florence..." Minho said his face ashen.

"How did you become student president Minho? Why did you become a student president? Did you win just because you were popular? Have you ever realize how much you can do if you want? Minho use that power to stop these. Do you want another person beaten in front of you? Another person going into depression? Or worse somebody dies because of this bullying?"

"No of course not."

"Then do something now. Before I do."

"You can't talk to Minho-sshi like that!!" Jyo Kee screamed lunging at Flo. Flo side stepped and Jyo Kee feel flat on her face.

"Jyo Kee stop!" Minho shouted.

"Does that prove my point?" Florence asked hands on her hips. She sounded calmer but I- we all knew better. "Prove to us that your more than just a good looking president." She said and stormed out of the cafeteria to stunned silence.

"Come on. Let's go." Minny said standing up. "We need to find Flo before she destroys something and you guys need the clinic." She said to the 3 injured.

We stand and moved out. The silence was deafening. It must be the first time something like that happened to the Star section.

We found Flo at the back kicking a tree hard.

"Flo have mercy on the tree." Kai said.

"better the tree then class A." Flo said delivering another kick.

We let her kick the tree as long as she wanted. She stopped after a few minutes and sat down suddenly.

"Your fine now?" Kai asked squatting in front of her.

"I hate them I truly hate them." Flo said still angry.

"Flo we're fine but I think the whole school needed that jolt." Sehun said to her. she took a deep breath and pinched the bridge of her nose for a moment.

"I lost it in there didn't I?" Flo said shaking her head with a rueful smile.

"Yes but like Sehun said the school needed that especially Minho." Tao said.

"I don't like seeing any of you hurt when I can do something about it." Flo said. "Why did they beat you up in the first place?"

"The boy you nearly strangled.. his girlfriend was talking to Kai." Sehun answered.

"Oh.." Flo said and another emotion flashed by her eyes before it was shoved back. She's really good at that. Hiding her feelings. "That was not a valid reason to beat you up."

"She kissed him." Tao said.

"Oh..." Flo said again and that same emotion flashed in her eyes. I'm still looking for a name for it.

"it was nothing." Kai said hastily. "It was nothing Flo."

"Okay." Flo said in monotone. "Sorry guys..." She adds more softly after a moment.

"Why are you saying sorry?" Suho demanded.

"I thought when we win the showcase you will have an easier time but it seems that I placed you guys in an even difficult position." She said in sad voice.

"Florence Jane Ambrose Khan. Why do you blame everything to yourself?" Kai demanded.

"Well you guys do say it was because of me.." Flo said a smile tugging on her lips.

"Whatever Flo. From now on not one of us goes alone most especially you." Suho said to her.

"I have escorts now? great just like the old days at the-" Florence stopped. Her eyes darken. We all knew what she meant and why she stopped.

"We just want you safe Flo." Kai said.

"I know." Flo said with a smile. Her eyes back to normal.

I don't know what is at the Institute and I don't care what it is. What I care about is that they hurt Florence and they want her back there. I will do everything in my power not to see her lose that smile on her face. That sparkle that makes her eyes look electric. I will do everything even it means using my powers.

Promises are meant to be broken. I hope Flo will understand that.

Ooo00ooO

Florence POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter