Head on Shoulders

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This story has more fillers then I can count.. but hey.. this is my frist story so please mind the countless fillers. ^^ also the pacing.. haha! I was sort of watching Kimi ni Todoke when I was writing this.. so the pacing was sort of ifluenced by it.. ^^

Any way.. 

Hope you'll enjoy..^^

Minny POV

It was finally the day of our trip and we were all meeting up at school. The principal had rented a bus for us. I used to watch the class A go away during this time but now I’m the one going away and they were the ones watching. Hah. It feels nice.

“Min! I like your dress.” Jess said to me waving when they saw me.

We all had passed the exams thanks to the hard work of class rep and Flo.

“Thanks. You look nice too.” I answered giving her a hug.

All the girls in our class had gotten close after the school fair, It wasn’t that hard since there were like only 12 of us in class. The rest were boys.

“Have you heard?” Eun asked.

“Heard what?” I asked back surveying around for Luhan.

“The dance troupe that won on the district match is coming too. Their dance instructor demanded since they did win.” Hyun said.

“So that means Lee Na Ra is coming.” I said stopped looking around and frowned at Jess.

That won’t do be good with Flo or with any of us anyway. Lee Na Ra was one of the few students that never accepted our class.

“And speak of the devil and the devil appears.” Jess hissed as Lee Na Ra strutted into school wearing a pathetic excuse for a dress. It was just trashy to look at.

She moved around the boys who were being polite and greeted her. She hugged- no hugged would be too soft of a term to use. She all but attached herself to Kai who pushed her away gently. Good thing Flo wasn’t here to see it.

Speaking of which where is Flo? Kris and Luhan had just arrived and the three lived together. Well nobody in school knows about that part, it would cause a scandal.

“Who else is missing?” Hanbin asked.

“Flo, Jung Soo are the only ones missing class rep.” Eun answered.

“There’s Jung Soo now.” Hyun said waving to our classmate who was pulling his luggage with him.

I moved beside Kris to ask where Flo was but he seemed to read my mind.

“I don’t know where she is. Ren took her somewhere early this morning and I haven’t seen her since I left. Aiden said they’ll catch up here.” Kris said before I can even utter a word. I laughed and said thanks. He smiled and nod.

“Excited love?” Luhan asked me. He was having fun imitating Aiden these past few days.

“Beyond words.” I said giggling.

“That’s the spirit.” He said slipping an arm on my waist. “Flo is running late yet again.”

“Oh look that must be her.” I said pointing to the Red Ferrari coming towards us.

“Who else in this school has a brother who has a Ferrari?” Luhan said as I started to wave at the car.

It stopped a few meters away from us and Ren Oppa got out. I can almost hear the croons of delight from the girls in school and I can’t blame them. Ren oppa always looks so cool and composed.. unless it comes to her sister. He was wearing a leather sports jacket over a plain white shirt and jeans with black trainers. He smiled when he saw me waving. We all have grown close when he came back. Now he also considers me an adoptive sister and also sorts of go crazy over me too. Good thing he was already used to me having a boyfriend.

“Hey Min. Like your outfit.”He said pulling me away from Luhan playfully and gave me a hug.

“Hi Oppa.” I answered grinning and hugged him back. “thank you.” I add.

He chuckled and returned me to Luhan.

“Yo boys. Ready to hit the beach and see the girls?” He asked the boys who had gone to him and were greeting him as boys greet each other, with handshakes and punches.

“Of course that is what we are all looking forward to Ren-hyung.” Beakhyun said grinning.

Before they can go all alpha on me, I tug on Ren Oppa’s sleeve.

“Oppa where’s Flo?” I asked him.

A mischievous smile spread across Ren’s face as he knocked on the passenger side of the Ferrari.

“Baby Fluff come out. You look fine.” Ren said opening the door.

“I look ridiculous.” I heard Flo’s voice complain from inside.

Ren laughs and opens the door wider. A wedge sandal came out of the door. I suddenly know why Ren looked so mischievous and where they had gone this morning.

Flo came out wearing a beautiful light blue dress that was perfect for the beach. It fell a few inches above her knee and it looked like it was perfectly tailored for her.  A wide rim hat adored her head and a cardigan was tied loosely around her shoulders. She looked like she stepped out of a Harper’s bazaar magazine except for her face which was scowling at the gleeful face of her brother.

“Oh my gosh Flo you look great!” I gushed hugging her.

“I don’t feel great.” She murmured but hugged me back.

“I told you, you look great.” Ren said grinning as he took pictures.

“Seriously. I’m not a doll.” Flo complained taking off the hat and putting it on my head. “It looks better on you Min.”

She then lets me go and stomps to the trunk of the car to get her bags. She pulls out a duffel bag and struggles with a trunk. Kai and Kris immediately help her put the trunk on the ground. I look at my worn luggage bag and her shinning obviously expensive streamlined trunk. I suddenly felt poor and envious at the same time.

“Flo rest on the beach okay? And don’t wear too much reveling clothes. Wear sunscreen always and don’t go swimming in the deep waters, there might be sharks and-“ Ren stopped when Flo raised her hand to silence him.

“Do you want me to go or not?” She asked a hand on her hip an amused smile on her face.

“Of course I want you to go but-“

“I’ll be fine brother. It’s just the beach and Principal is coming with us.” She said.

“I know but-“

“Nickoli Ren Ambrose Khan. Stop being a worrier. I’ll be fine.”

Ren laughed and hugged her. She hugged him back and kissed his cheek fondly. She said something to him in english and in a low voice. Ren’s face turned serious as he listened must be some last minute instructions for the lab.

“Well that is it for me. See you Friday guys.” Ren said after a few minutes of chit chat with us. “Don’t try to ogle at the girls on the beach too much.” He adds grinning at the boys who laughed.

“Bye oppa.” I said giving him a fond hug. He hugged me back.

“Take care of my sister, will you Min?” He asked.

“Of course Oppa but it usually the other way around.” I answered grinning.

“Yeah totally the other way around.” Flo said arms crossed watching us.

“Aww Fluffy you can’t be still mad at me. That dress looks amazing on you.” Ren said pulling her into a hug. “Enjoy baby sister.”

“I will. The numbers for takeout are on the fridge and Aiden knows his way around the kitchen so you won’t starve okay?”Flo said with a worried frown.

“I’m won’t die of starvation Flo. I do know how to use my brain.” Ren answered.

“Try not to burn down the house okay? And don’t feed Butter anything fatty, just his dog food. Understand?” Flo said in a serious tone. I tried to stop myself from laughing out loud.

“Not even a cake?” Ren asked.

“Just dog food. If he gains another kilo while I’m away I will make you and King eat the dog food.” Flo said.

“Fine fine.” Ren said raising his arms in surrender. “Just dog food.”

“On that note I’ll miss you Nii-chan.” Flo said throwing her arms around her brother and kissing his cheek fondly.

“Enjoy okay?” He said another hug before letting her go. “Bye bye.” He adds and get’s inside the Ferrari.

“You can call me if you need anything.” Flo said waving.

“And so can you to me. Bye!” He said as the Ferrari roars to life and he speeds away.

Flo waves as the Ferrari disappears from view.

“Flo I love your dress but I love your brother more.” Jess gushed. “He’s so dreamy..”

“Thanks.” Flo said and started to rummage in her duffel bag. She pulls out a black biker jacket and takes off the white cardigan. She starts to ball it and was about to shove it inside the bag when I grabbed it from her hands.

“Flo this looks so nice! Why are you treating this nice cardigan so harshly?” I said smoothing out the cardigan. I pull out its label. It was Prada and she was just balling it like it was from a surplus shop.

“Not my taste. I don’t get why Ren brought that. It’s just too girly for me.” Flo said slipping on the black jacket.  She ran a hand through her hair and she looks more like herself.

“But it looks and feels so nice.” I answer.

“Keep it then.” She said shrugging.

“Seriously? This is a Prada.” I exclaim.

“I know but that will just gather dust in my closet never to see day light again. If it’s with you at least it will get some use.” Flo answered grinning. “At least these wedges are black. Ren was all out to buy the one with flower attachments.”

“It would look nice on you Flo.” Eun said inspecting the cardigan in my hands.

“Thank you ladies for boosting up my ego.” Flo said laughing. “You guys ready for the beach?”

“We’re ready for the beach. You look ready for a photo shoot.” Jess teased as Flo rolls her eyes. She pulls out a hair tie and ties back her hair messily.

“Where did Ren-hyung find this hat?” Kris asked putting the hat on Flo’s head.

“Some boutique he dragged me to this morning.” She answered and stood still as Kris adjusted the hat on her head.

“Oh put on your glasses Flo.” Eun said and Flo did as asked. “Now if you just lose the jacket you would like any high aristocratic lady.

“How dare you insult my jacket, commoner.” Flo said in a haughty voice and in english.

It made all of us laugh as she went around us chin held high, arms crossed over her chest and looking like a brat.

“I cannot believe I’m going to the sea side with a bunch of surplus clothed girls. Don’t you girls know any descent clothing shops? Like Dior? Channel? Ferregamo?” She asked pinching Eun’s scarf with distaste.

“No ma’am.” Eun said grinning.

“Pity. Oh well you will do.” Flo said and stopped. “I think the hat just possessed me.” She said back in Korean with an amused smile.

“It certainly did Flo.” I said hugging her. “We’re going to the beach.”

“You’re just excited to spend a week with Luhan… wait all of you are going to spend a week with your boyfriends.” Flo said pointing a finger at all of us. “Good thing there is adult supervision.” She adds.

“As if that will stop us.” Jung Soo said, entering the conversation, putting an arm on Eun his girl friend. He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at Flo.

“Ugg! My poor innocent mind!” Flo said covering her eyes. She twisted away and nearly fell when she didn’t see there was someone beside her.

“Seriously. What are you going to do without me to catch you?” Kai said amused as he caught Flo.

“Hi Kai.” She said smiling brightly as Kai held her shoulders and made her stand straight like a doll.

I can’t help but grin at the two of them. They are such kids hiding the fact that they like each other from each other. I need to get these two a moment.

“You look nice by the way.” Kai said looking at her.

“Why thank you kind sir.” Flo said curtseying.

“Just because you’re rich doesn’t make you anything special.” Lee Na Ra said passing us. She threw a glare at Flo.

“That was rude.” Kai said and moved to stop Lee Na Ra but Flo placed a restraining hand on his arm.

“Don’t waste your breathe Kai.” She said smiling at Lee Na Ra. “Don’t let her destroy the trip.”

“Oh don’t get too excited. I’m coming with you.” lee Na Ra said smiling smugly.

“Oh great. More people to carry my luggage.” Flo answered and placed her hands on her hips. She looked more intimidating and way cooler then Lee Na Ra.  “Just stay out of our way Lee Na Ra.”

“What makes you think I’ll listen to you?  You’re lucky the boys in your class don’t see how cheap of a girl you are.” Lee Na Ra said. “You think you’re special because they flock around you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter