Flood the Firewall

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

Just when you thought the day can’t get better Flo takes me to a storage garage where she instructs a valet to take out one of Ren’s car for us to ride home. I think my jaw dropping can be heard from a 50 meter radius and the girly shriek I released was even louder.

I must have looked ridiculous as the dark green Aston Martin Vanquish rolled in front of us. I must have looked beyond crazy when Flo hands me the keys and said I was driving. I grabbed her and twirled her around as I laugh like an over excited kid who had too much sugar.

“This is amazing!!” I shouted loudly as we speed through the road. “AMAZING!”

“Kai I want to live to see my dog.” Flo said as she watch me with an amused smile. “Slow down love. You’re still not use with the road rules here.”

I did as she asked since I still want to see her running around with dogs and kids- wait. That is still way too early to think about. Dogs maybe but kids? Kim Jong In you’re getting way too ahead of yourself.

I chuckle at myself as we finally arrive at the Manor.The doors burst open and our friends poured out.

“Is that..” Chanyeol said with an open mouth.

“You took my car!” Ren said.

“Hey guys.” Flo said with a smile as I turn off the ignition. “Did you just arrive?”

“We arrived an hour ago.” Minny answered smiling as Kris opened the door for Flo and helped her out. I felt a twinge of jealousy as she smiled at him but I had promised myself that I won’t go crazy over them. I just need to accept that Kris is special to her. I just hold first place.

Flo glance back and smiled.

“Come on Oppa.” She said.

The sound of her door closing jolted out the boys from their stupor and they all ran, skipped and jumped toward the Aston Martin.

“Is this really an Aston Martin?” D.O. Asked as I got off. “Flo is this yours?”

“That’s Nii-chan’s. I only have my r8 which is in Korea.” Flo answered slinging an arm on Minny’s shoulder as the latter wrap an arm on her waist. “I missed driving your cars Nii-chan.”

“Is the Bently alright there?”Ren asked with a worried face.

“Perfectly fine and tuned up ready for you anytime.”Flo answered.

Ren smiled at her and was about to say something but the boys distracted him.

“Hyung what model is this?” Lay asked.

“What other cars do you have Hyung?” Baekhyun also asked.

“Nii-chan. Why don’t you show these boys the garage? Minny and I can cook dinner with Cook. What do you want to eat?” Flo asked.

 

“Are you cooking dinner to make up for the fact that you two ditched us and went on your private date?” Luhan asked putting an arm on my shoulders semi chocking me.

“Nope. I don’t feel guilty doing that one.”Flo said grinning.

“Where did you go Fluff?”Ren asked her with narrowed eyes.

“Do you really want to know Nii-chan?” Flo asked with a mischievous glint in her eyes. I sighed and Luhan laughed beside me as we watch Ren’s face blanch.

“You did not! Florence Khan!” Ren exclaimed.

“I think I should take up dad’s offer for the house.” Flo said grinning.

“Florence! You are way to freaking young to start a family!” Ren exploded and whirled at me. “How dare you!”

I cringed and back away from him hastily but Luhan shoved me foreward. The traitor- I’m so making him walk on the Tree Top Walk Way.

“Nii-chan.” Flo said pulling her brother back via the back of his collar. “Families are still too early for me, I agree..”

“Really?”

“Yes I’m not stupid and like you said we stayed safe.”

There was an awkward pause of silence as everyone digested what Flo said. I face palmed myself as she grinned at me.

“FLORENCE KHAN!!” Ren blowed which caused her sister to double back and laugh.

“You look hilarious.” Flo said between laughs.

“Flo!” Ren said in exasperation.

“I’m just joking Nii-chan. I love pulling your leg.” Flo said hugging her brother. “We went to the Kew Gardens, Covet Garden. National Library and we also visited Uncle Clifford at Buckingham.”

“Really?” Ren asked her dubious.

“Yes. Kai here even got lost in Hyde Park.” Flo said. “Don’t worry Nii-chan. I promise you I won’t do that. You’ll get married frist before me.”

“Florence!” Ren said.

“I’ll make some Korean dishes then.” Flo said ignoring her brother who was grumbling beside her.

“Can we have samyupsal?” Baekhyun asked.

“Sure. Kai also mention you guys wanted some Hanwoo. So we brought some.” Flo said opening the trunk of the Vanquish and pulling out the meat. 

“where in London did you find that?” Aiden asked.

“We actually stumbled upon it while looking around. Lucky right?” Flo said.

“Like that will appease our anger.” Sehun said crossing his arms.

“I’ll throw in a chocolate cake and Lemon tart, cupcakes too.” Flo teased hugging Sehun. Again I rolled my eyes at her overtly public display of affection for others other then me. But thinking about it this was better then like a year ago when she was aloof. “Minahae Baby.”

“Bah.” Sehun answered but ruffled her hair making her push him away with a huff about people messing her already messed up hair.

“So you boys go and ogle at the cars. Minny, Julie and I can cook.” Flo said.

“ahh. That is the way life should go.” Aiden said. “Men get to play while the women cook and all things domestic.”

“I will ignore that chauvinistic remark and since I had a great day I will not burn your favorite Italian Salami.” Flo said. “Have fun guys. We’ll be in the kitchen. 

+++

I had expected a long berating lecture and I did get one but it was not that harsh nor was it that long. It involved Ren giving me a lecture on how young his sister is (as if I did not know) and how she was just given freedom and having a family (did he really think Flo and I were that stupid?) now will not be the right time. Then Aiden started to ruffle Ren’s feathers with suggestions on a great name for kids. DO chiming in that my family line has twins in it so Aiden should think of two names. Ren looked like he didn’t know which one he wanted to strangle first me or Aiden.

To his horror Kris and Baekhyun started to suggest brand names of ... Umm.. What was it that Flo called them one time in our class..?? Contraceptives. I think I looked as red as his Ferrari. Kris had a mind to run away before Ren caught them but Baekhyun was not that fast and got caught in Hyun’s clutches. An arm was immediately under his chin and Ren Hyung was chocking him.

We were a noisy bunch as we trekked to the huge separate garage that house the Khan Cars. All of us- well the boys, Minny held no such interest in them- were all piping to go there but we’re too polite to ask any of the family members to do so. I think I might have mentioned it in passing to Flo today and of course with that memory of hers she remembered.

Ren was still clutching Baekhyun and had another arm on Luhan who was also receiving a lecture about Minny from Aiden. I think those two, Flo and Minny, have too many overprotective grownups around them. Flo and Minny were like a package deal, no one can go without the other for a long time. If we didn’t know better they could have been sisters. We all owe Minny a great deal because she was the one who befriended Flo first. If it weren’t for her insistence that we give Flo a chance we won’t be here now.. And I wouldn’t have found the love of my life. I felt myself blush again and I was lucky no one noticed since we had entered the garage.

The smell of cars immediately hit us. Ren Hyung let’s go of Baekhyun to go to the side.

“Gentlemen meet our babies.” Ren said and with a flare pulled down a lever. A light shown in front of us illuminates the Aston Martin Vanquish. It went on illuminating cars that would make Fast and the Furious, Need for Speed and Transformers fans blush and drool. It was any boys dream garage.

“Oh my freaking god!” Kris exclaimed. “Excuse me while I wipe my drool.”

The rest of us were still speechless at the amount of cars in front of us. The amount of all of them sold could feed a small country.

“Are all of these yours hyung?” Tao asked.

“Most of them are dad’s. I think I have five here. Six now counting the Vanquish.” Ren answered. “Come on. Yes you guys can touch them. If it’s open feel free to get inside. If it’s locked Keys are over there in the cupboard. You can even turn them on if you want.”

“How about they pick one and we go around the Manor.” Aiden said.

“Sure. Go ahead.” Ren said walking to a glass cupboard with keys in it. He scanned his palm, then the right eye, then entered something on a small keyboard. The glass cupboard made a noise then slide back.

“Hyung I want to kiss you right now but that would be weird. So I’ll settle myself with a thank you.” Tao with a silly grin. “THANK YOU!!”

“You’re adorable.” Aiden said patting his head.

“Hyung does Flo really just have an R8? None of these are hers?” Sehun asked a vintage yellow car that looked like it was the car in the movie The Great Gastby. I think it’s called a 1929 Duesenberg. Drool worthy.

“Half of these Dad brought for a cheap prices and was restored or upgraded. Some we brought. The rest were given.” Ren answered.

“GIVEN?” Chen exclaimed incredulous.

“Have you seen my sister do all those calculations? Mom is great at it too. Some of those calculations are for prototypes. Like this one. This is an All Electric Audi r8. It was given as a thank you gift to Dad for helping to make the dimensions and mechanical algorithms, they didn’t know it was Flo who did it. So this one is hers but she still loves that one R8. It was given to her by our Grandpa before he died. I think you have noticed that she rarely asks for anything. Mom and Dad were a bit pissed at Gramps since he managed to buy it first before they can.”

“You have a range of Audi’s too.” Xiumin pointed.

“They brought that TT because Flo said it was cute and she loves anything made by Audi but I prefer those.” Ren said pointing to some glossy chromed Muscle cars. “Aiden likes those.” Ren said and pointed to another section which held some alien looking cars. Is that a Koenigsegg? My hand drifted up to see if I was drooling yet.

“Julie likes motorcycles.” Aiden said and pointed to five big bikes. “she’s a bit put off that none of us really like them. Mom- Ren and Flo’s mom- prefers water over land. So she loves Sailing.”

“Wow. You guys are in a different league. How did we even get to meet you is a mystery.” Luhan said.

“A sick twist of fate Lu but hey it all ended well didn’t it?” Ren said. “Now let us stop talking and get driving!”

After everyone has chosen a car. I took the McLaren MP4-12C and- oh my god- it was a dream to drive it. I think all of us can stay here and not get out for weeks and still be happy tykes. Ren and Aiden were talking of just having dinner sent here but the girls were way ahead of us. They sent Arthur with a message saying that dinner is ready and No, we can’t have dinner at the garage and they will not allow any of the maids there to send us food. Flo will have the garage on lockdown- with us inside- if we insisted.

The thought of no food even though there is a comfortable den in the garage where we can sleep brought us out of the heaven of cars and back to the house grumbling.

“Those three are bossy.” Chanyeol mumbled.

“I know Luhan and Kai don’t mind but I wonder for J’s future boyfri- woah A watch it you nearly smashed your head on the pillar.” Ren said pulling Aiden up from his fall. He looked at his friend with the same expression Flo has when she realizes something for the first time. He then grinned like a hyena. Aiden saw the smile and groaned while face palming himself. “This is going to be interesting.”

“Shut up Khan.” Aiden mumbled and I think he looked like he was blushing.

The two continued to argue and we followed them with arguments going on on which car was better.

All arguments ceased once the smell hit us. I involuntarily swallowed as my saliva glands went overboard in anticipation- it smelled delicious.

Some maids were putting plates on that table as tray after tray of food was placed in the center.

“Those three might be bossy but damn their cooking skills are indescribable.” Aiden said.

“Oh hey guys.” Julie said popping out from behind us. Minny was with her and they both looked fresh faced and were dressed in light cotton dresses.

“Hello beautiful.” Aiden said putting an arm on Julie. His grin disappeared when Ren laughed gleefully.

“Hi guys. Did you have fun?” Minny asked us as she skipped towards Luhan and loped her arms through his. She then leaned up to kiss his cheek. “We saw a motorcade go around the house.”

“It was fun. How about you?” Luhan asked grinning at her. “ You look nice by the way.”

“Thank you Oppa.” She answered with a smile.

I was still looking at the door-waiting. I turned around to ask Minny but Kris beat me to it.

“Where’s Flo?” He asked looking around.

“Still in the kitchen.. Finishing up dessert. She shooed us away since we both didn’t know how to make desserts.” Julie answered putting her arms on Aiden and Ren’s waist.

A few moments later Flo goes out of a door bearing a tray with a double decked chocolate cake on it.

“Oh hey guys. You’re here early.” She said with a smile.

“What monster attacked you?” Lay asked.

“The two ladies with you did.” Flo answered as she leaned over the table and gently placed the cake there. “Do I look that ridiculous?”

“You look... Well messy.” Chen said.

Flo laughed and tucked stay strands of hair behind her ears. Her eyes were sparkling with glee as she looked at the table.

“Okay I think we’re done. What time are mom and dad getting home?” She asked her brother as she starts to take off the apron. “Do I have time to run up and shower?'

“Mom and Dad will get home late so they said we should eat dinner without them. The meeting with the board is talking longer than expected.” Ren answered.

“Oh. Really? That’s too bad.” Flo said with a pout.

I felt my hands clench and all I to was go to her and kiss her which if I do will be my last before I die in the hands of her brother- wow what a tragic story.

“Let’s just set aside some for them then.” Ren said and asked one of the maids to do so.

“well you guys can start eating then. I’ll just go get change.” Flo answered and glanced at herself on a window. “Oh dear god. I look horrible.”

“You look fine.”I mumble beside her.

“Oppa I have chocolate steaks on my face. I have blueberry and strawberry on my hair and besides you’re extremely biased.” Flo answered touching my arm. “I was about to give you a hug but I realized I’m dirty- hey!”

I caught her fine when she toppled after Baekhyun gently pushed her from behind .

“Just kiss already!” He said with a grin.

“Baekhyun!!” Flo whined, lunged at him and wiped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter