Sunflowers

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLO POV

“Nii-chan!” I cried hugging him tight. Tears running down my cheeks.

“Hey baby Fluff. Happy birthday.” He said hugging me back. He pulled away a bit to inspect my face. I look up to just devour his face with my eyes. My brother is really here. I reach up to touch his cheek. He seemed solid and not just a fragment  of my imagination.

“You’re really here.” I said sniffling.

“Yes Baby I’m here.  Stop crying.” Ren said wiping away my tears. “When did you become a cry baby?”

“You’re alive and safe.” I said ignoring his question.

“No I’m actually a zombie and I want blood.. Blood!” he said making biting motions towards me.

“Oh I missed you Ren!” I said hugging him hard.

“I missed you too sis.” He said chuckling. I can’t believe I can finally hug him, hear his voice after months.

That was the longest I went without him beside me.

“Hey guys.” Ren said. I look up to see my friends had approached us. “What’s up?”

“Welcome back Ren Oppa.” Minny said smiling but I can see that she was about to cry.

“Thanks. It’s good to be back.” He said running his hand through his hair with his other arm.

“Your hair is black.” I said just noticing it.

“Stating the obvious Flo?” He said chuckling and kissing the top of my head.

“Why did you dye it?” I ask reaching up to touch it.

“New year new look. Mom was amused when she saw it.” He said smiling but it didn’t reach his  eyes. “They miss you baby.”

“I miss them too.” I answered trying hard not to cry again.

“I have your birthday present in the car.” He said grinning.

“Oh you shouldn’t have bothered, you’re my birthday present.” I said hugging him again and pulling him down so I can kiss his cheek.

“Well I like buying you things so up.” He said grinning while I stuck out my tongue at him. “Do you guys have plans today?” he asked my friends.

“Well she said she’s going to cook dinner.” Luhan answered.

“Why do you look tried?” Ren asked him scrutinizing Luhan’s face. “You haven’t been using your powers have you?” He demanded.

“No. I’m just tried from soccer practice.” Luhan answered but I knew better.

“And where is this other wolf you have been talking about sis?” He asked me.

“Nii-chan keep it down.” I ordered and I wave Kris forward. “This is Kris. Kris my brother Ren.”

“Okay. When you isolate whatever is causing this Flo can you inject me with whatever it is that makes them look like movie stars?” Ren said after shaking Kris hand. “Nice to meet you by the way.”

“Nice to meet you too.” Kris said grinning. “And thanks for saying I look like a movie star.”

“So that means I look like a movie star too.” Luhan said grinning.

“Yeah Bro, you be Bambi in the new Bambi movie Disney is going to release.” Kris answered rolling his eyes.

"Yah!" Luhan  compalined puffing out his cheeks making all of us laugh.

“Hah! Luhan this one is way cooler then you.” Ren said grinning and gave Kris a high five.

“Thanks a lot!” Luhan said joning in the laughter after he realize how silly he looked with puffy cheeks.

“So I’m hungry and I miss my sister’s cooking. What are you going to cook tonight?” Ren asked me.

“What do you like?” I ask him.

“anything!” Ren answered.

“That was very specific. Thanks for the hint brother.” I said a bit exserpated.

“I missed your temper sis.” Ren answered pulling me back into his arms.

“Bah! You’re lucky I’m in a good mood.” I answered hugging him.

“Love you Fluff.” He said grinning.

“Hmpft!” I said pouting.

“I can’t believe I haven’t seen your for months baby. Have you grown?” He said putting a hand over my head to measure my height. “nope. Not even an inch.” He said shaking his head.

“I will burn your dinner!” I exclaimed swatting his hand away from my head.

“Empty threats sister. When did you ever burn dinner? You don’t like wasting food.” Ren answered laughing.

“Aren’t you suppose to be nice to me since it’s my birthday and all? I asked pouting.

“Sorry Flo. I just missed you.” Ren said still grinning. “What’s for dinner?” He asked hugging me again.

“I need to stop at the super market first.” I answered already listing down all Ren’s favorite in my head.

“Okay. I’ll meet you at the apartment. I need to take a shower anyway.” Ren said.

“ewww..” I said pushing him away gently.

“I smell amazing even if I haven’t taken a bath for days.” Ren said.

“Please don’t tell me you didn’t do that.” I exclaimed scrunching my nose.

“I did take a bath from London but I need another one to wake up.” Ren answered pinching my nose.

“Did you go straight here when you arrived?” I asked.

“After I retrieved Rari yes. I wanted to surprise you.” Ren answered.

“And what a pleasant surprise it was.” I said kissing his cheek again. “I love you too by the way.”

“Good to be home.” He said  and let me go. “You guys will accompany her to the supermarket right?”

“Of course who else will carry the bags of food she will buy?” Kris answered. I stuck my tongue at him.

“That bro is right on target. Thank you for taking that task from my hands. See you at the apartment guys.” Ren said.

“Oh there are dogs there Nii-chan.” I said remembering the three dogs Kai and I left behind.

“Oh.. when did that happen?” Ren asked.

“They gave me a puppy for Christmas.” I answered beaming at my friends.

“Oh dart I was planning on doing that. You always wanted one.” Ren said frowning. “Well I can always buy you a new car.”

“My r8 is fine.” I said.

“But the new La Ferrari is gorgeous sis. It’s like drool worthy.” Ren said with dazed eyes.

“Still an Audi girl bro and please a new car? Where will we put that? I don’t even have time to drive my R8 now a days.” I said.

“Okay.. but I’ll make you change your mind one of these days.”Ren said kissing my cheek on more time. “I have a surprise for you, baby.” He said grinning.

“Nothing to grandiose?” I ask suspiciously.

“Nope.” He said and went to the driver’s door. “And Flo?”

“yup?” I asked smiling.

“I have the data.” He said and slip inside to leave me open mouthed. The Ferrari purred to life and speed away before I can even comprehend what he said.

He found the data. The data about Kris and Luhan. Finally.

He choose to say it the last moment so I can’t question him here. Smart move Ren but I have all night later.

“Should we go?” Minny asked me.

“Yeah. Come on.” I said linking my arm through hers.

“Did you noticed that half the school was watching us?” Minny asked pointing back to the school. I look back and there was indeed some students watching us.

“Oh.. well..” I said not knowing what to say. My mind was already in my lab packing everything that I will need. I knew Ren and I will need the bigger lab if we want to do some serious work.

“Let me guess you don’t care.” Minny said.

“Stop reading my mind. It’s scary.” I said smiling at Minny.

“Your brother is cool Flo.” Kris said beside me.

“looks like you too hit off just fine.” I answered.

“Flo what was Ren’s Ferrari?” Lay asked.

“Oh I it’s a customized Enzo.”I answered as we walked towards the supermarket.

“Wow. Do you any other cars in your other houses?” Kris asked.

“I only have my R8, I didn’t ask for anything else but Ren has a collection scattered around the globe. I thinks is Vanquish is in London and a Viper back in the states.” I answered searching my head of others. “That’s all I can remember. Who knows what else he brought. He has the salary to buy outlandish stuff.” I said rolling my eyes.

“He wanted to buy you a Ferrari why didn’t you want it?” Kris asked me.

“Can I make a guess?” Kai asked with a scholary expression on his face.

“Go ahead.” I answered.

“Ferrari’s are always show stealers. They just beg to be noticed. Our Flo doesn'tt like to be on the spotlight, well unless she's in costume. The R8 is more subtle just like her. It blends in the background more easily compared to a Ferrari.” Kai said index finger in the air like a teacher.

I’m impressed because he was actually right. When did that happen? Oh right Kai can read my mind.. well most of it.

“Am I right?” He asked grinning after I rolled my eyes at him.

“Yes your right. It’s not that I don’t like Ferrari’s or Lamborghinis or a Buggati, they’re just too flashy for me.” I said smiling. “We should stop talking about cars. Minny is lost.” I said as Minny faked a yawn.

We went to the car, good thing I had brought the range rover, and went to the super market. Upon arriving there the boys grabbed two shopping carts and well acted like kids on loose. Minny and I just watched amused at them. The two of us followed them more slowly.

“Oh this will be so cute on Butter.” Minny exclaimed as we stopped by the aisle for pet food and other things for pets.

“Put it on the cart. Butter needs a new soap. I don’t like the smell of the one his using.” I said as I picked out a citrus scented one.

“That dog is going to be spoiled.” Kai said eyeing what I had brought for my puppy.

“You spoil your dogs too.” I answered.

“Flo is that new?” Minny asked pulling my wrist to study the bracelets on it.

“Yeah. It’s from him.”I said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter