Forever

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

I woke up to my girlfriend scent and warm bed-this is fast becoming an every other day happening.. I grin and stretched already used to her luxurious warm bed, I will have a hard time going back to my boring one. My outstretched hand touch hair and I opened my eyes mildly surprise to see her still beside me fast asleep. She was facing me hugging that darn elephant and looking peaceful but I knew better.

I sigh and reach out to gently touch her cheek then pinch her nose. She stirred and murmured something but didn’t wake up.

“I love you.” I said softly leaning close to kiss her but even that didn’t wake her up.

She again murmured something and turned her back at me still hugging Peanut and tugging the blankets with her. I chuckle and decided to get out of bed and make breakfast. It’s not every day I get to wake up ahead of Flo and cook breakfast. I shiver as my feet touched the floor but carried on wards to the kitchen still barefooted. Butter greeted me with a series of barks from his fenced area in the kitchen.

“Good morning too Butter.” I answered as I surveyed Flo’s kitchen for something I can cook for breakfast. I pulled open the fridge and saw a container labelled ‘pancake batter- just mix in flavour wanted’ then a date that says it will expire in a few days. A tall bottle of Kimchi that I think Chanyeol made for her. Opening the freezer I saw a few packs of meat and chicken. Some ham, bacon and hotdogs. I pull out the ham, bacon and pork cuts deciding on kimchi rice with meat additions. Pancakes, coffee and some fresh fruits completed the menu.

Before I start cooking I let out Butter from his pen and fed him his doggie meal. He happily ate and pulled on the hem of my pants at intervals. I pat his head and started cooking reminding myself to tell Flo she needs to do grocery shopping if she wants to survive the week... Then I remember what we talked about last night and I realized she might not need to do that anymore.

I push away the dark thought and focused on making breakfast for my still sleeping girlfriend. I was nearly done and yet she was not still up.

“Breakfast in bed it is then.” I said grinning as I pull out a large tray and set up the food there. I spied some sunflowers that some of the boys must have given her, I think they gave Minny a bunch of lavender roses too. I pluck one and placed it on tray pulled it out and placed it on my ear wanting to hear Flo’s laugh early in the morning.

Butter trotted with me as we went back to his master’s bedroom. I did a balancing act as I opened the door and saw Flo still curled on the bed only stirring when Butter barked and ran inside to jump on her bed.

“What..” Flo said in a sleepy voice and sat up rubbing her left eye. Her arm went towards the side of the bed where I slept and a confused look appeared on her face. She patted Butter’s head gently. “Have you seen Oppa Butterby? Did he leave?”

“I’m right here.” I answered walking towards her still balancing the tray of food. I pulled out the foldable legs of the tray and placed it on the bed. I grin at the still sleepy and confused look Flo had. “Good morning Jagiya. I wanted to kiss you away but Butter beat me to it.”

“O-Ohayo.” Flo said rubbing her eyes. “I mean good morning too. What time is it?”

“Nine in the morning.” I answered sitting down in front of her. “Hungry?”

“Yeah.. Did you cook?” Flo said still yawning and stretched out her arms upwards. She then looked at me and burst out laughing. “You look silly Oppa.”

“Is that the right way to say to the person who slaved over your breakfast?” I said pretending to be upset and pouted.

“I’m sorry Yeobo..” Flo said grinning and gently leaned forward careful of the tray of food and her dog on the bed. She tugs on my collar pulling me close until she was able to press her lips against mine. That thrill of heat will never get old. I kiss her back only to make her pull away grinning. “Thank you for my first breakfast in bed.”

My brows rose.

“Really?” I asked in disbelief.

“Really. I usually wake up first.” Flo said pulling the tray towards her sniffing. “This looks yummy Oppa.”

“Only the best for you.” I answered putting Butter back on floor. “Stay.”

The dog barked and whined but stayed put on the floor. Flo tossed him one of his many toys and he happily played with it ignoring us.

“Have you eaten?” Flo asked drizzling chocolate on her pancakes.

“Nope. That’s serving for two.” I said sitting beside her.

Flo laughed again.

“I’m glad to hear that, I thought you thought of me as a pig since this is way too much for me to eat.” Flo answered grinning.

“But you eat worst then a pig love.” I teased tying her hair away from her face and tucking the sunflower behind her ear. She hit my arm but was giggling.

“Thanks. Let’s eat.” Flo said making me eat the first bite.

A few minutes of silent eating later.

“So.. What are we going to do today?” Flo asked as I came back from putting the tray in the kitchen.

“Do you have anything in mind?” I ask plopping down on the bed by her waist and wrapping my arms around her.

“Yah that tickles!” Flo complained as I nuzzled her waist. She squealed and tried to get out of my grip but can’t. “Oppa!”

“How about we do Namsan today? I owe you a date.” I said looking up to see her glare at me as I tried again to tickle her.

“Is this the way to ask girls to go out with you?” Flo asked pushing my face away from her waist.

“Never asked them, they offered.” I answered pulling her close. “I have no experience asking someone out.”

“Conceited punk.” Flo said with a roll of her eyes and easily flipped me on the bed. I landed on my back and she hovered above me propping herself by her arms. “Just to tell you that is not the right way.”

“I should practice then. Should I ask Lee Na Ra then?” I teased and chuckled when I see her eyes narrow and glared at me. I expected her to object or get mad but her face cleared and she pulled away,

“You should.” Flo said going out of bed leaving me confused.

“Are you allowing me to date other girls?” I asked.

“Since I’m leaving...” She stopped and took a deep steadying breathe. She has her back turned towards me not letting me see her face. She grabbed her robe and walked towards the bathroom. “I’m just going to take a bath. You better get changed too.”

I leap out of her bed and ran towards the bathroom door jamming it my foot to stop her from closing it.

“Kai. What are you doing?” Flo asked from the other side.

“What are you talking about Flo?” I asked trying to pull open the door. “Flo I know your upset. Open the door. Talk to me.”

She didn’t budge.

“Hey I was just joking. I have no plans whatsoever on asking Lee Nara. You’re the only one I want to go on a date with. Come on Jagiya. Please open the door.”

The hold on the door slackens and Flo stood there teary eyed. I held out my arms and she walked to me wrapping her arms around me.

“Sheeze Flo you’re crying too much these days, I will get a beating if Ren Hyung sees us.” I joked stoking her hair.

“You’re lucky he’s not here then.” She answered.

I chuckle and tug her to the closest thing to sit on, her cosy arm chair. I sat down pulling her on my lap still her hair.

“What’s wrong?” I ask.

“Nothing that wasn’t said last night. I’m just sad..” Flo answered. “And scared.”

“Scared of what?”

“Of all of you moving on while I’m stuck in some laboratory in some godforsaken place.”

I sigh and hugged her tight.

“If I can only come with you I will. I bet the others will too but we can’t right? Flo I’m not moving on you silly girl. Please believe me. I will not forget you okay?”

“Sorry insecurity complex.”

“You’re the great Florence Khan. Tell me why would I look for someone else when I have you?”

“You are way too biased Kai.”

“Only for you.” I answered kissing her temple. “Now will my Florence Khan stop crying?”

“Minny won’t like that. I think she publicly stated that I’m hers.”

“Yeah yeah. You two belong with each other. Luhan and I are just props.” I said with a roll of my eyes and tipped her chin up to kiss her nose.

“I love you Kai.”

“Love you too.” I answered smiling. “Now.. Will my girlfriend go out on a date with me?”

“Where are we going?”

“Namsan. I owe her a date.”

“Alright.”

“My adorable Jagiya. You have become a cry baby.” I said hugging her tight kissing her cheek.

“Blame Minny.” Flo answered putting her head on my shoulder.

“I’m blaming you for making Minny bossy.”

“Not sorry and she needs that skill to tow you 12 back in line when I- I leave.” Flo said her voice cracking on the last two words.

“Let’s not think about that today okay?”

“Okay..”

“Come on our first date in Seoul. I don’t want a mopey girlfriend.”

“An ageyo one then?”

She puffed out her cheeks. I tweaked her nose chuckling.

“I want my genius.”

“Fine fine Jong In.” Flo said now smiling gently. “You never fail to make my mood go up. Thank you.”

“Anytime.”

She grins and presses her lips on mine gently but I had other pans. My hand tighten on her waist one going up to the back of her head pulling her and locking her in place.

“Oppa.. Namsan.. Aren’t we .. Leaving?.” Flo said between kisses.

“Later.”

“But I want - to go.. Now.” Flo said pulling away and held my face in both hands when I tried to lean forward. “You just can’t get enough of me can’t you?”

“Nope. Now let me go.” I said grinning.

“Nope.” Flo said and extracted herself from my lap. “I’m going to change since I have a date.”

“Can I cancel?” I asked pouting.

“No. You promised.” Flo said pulling up. “Now come on! Get dressed!”

An hour later we were leaving the apartment. We had left Butter enough food and locked the door. She waved at Rob who was sitting behind a desk on the lobby. He teased us before waving back.

It was a nice day, no it was beautiful day because Flo is with me. She was humming a tune as our hands swayed back and forth. We had no direction for the day but just roam around happy to be together with each other. We stopped at a mall and Flo buys me the shirt she had promised as replacement for the one she had taken. We also brought silly gifts for the others. She was having fun using the credit card her parents gave to her.

We passed by a store that was selling couple stuff. Flo dragged me inside.

“Oh look they have jackets with the EXO concept.” Flo said showing me two hoodies. One had a wolf written on it and the other had beauty on it. She placed it inside the basket I was carrying. “That will be perfect for Minny and Luhan.” She said and resumes looking around.

She holds up two white t-s that had yours and mine scribbled on it.

“That looks nice.” I said with thumbs up. She placed it on the basket.

She also brought matching socks, scarf, jacket and hat. Also another pair of sweaters.

“The only thing missing is shoes.” I said looking at the basket.

“You forgot underwear Oppa.” She whispered mischievously. I pinch her waist making her squeal. The salesperson rolled her eyes at us.

After we paid we changed into the white t-shirts bearing the words yours and mine.

We resumed roaming around. We pass by a building that had big groups of people crowding in front of it.

“What’s going on there?” She asked me as she an ice cream cone.

“That looks like the building for channel M. you know the Kpop channel.” I answered.

“Ahhh... I wonder if Big Bang is there. They have a new song.” Flo said standing on tiptoes to look but she was just too short to look over the tall girls.

Suddenly three girls were right in front of me shoving Flo away.

“KAI! IT’s KAI OPPA!” A girl screamed and her screams garnered the attention of almost all the girls in the vicinity. I had lost sight of Flo as they crowded around me screaming and things asking me to sign them. Then it clicked in my mind.

“Whoa. Whoa. WOAH! I’m not him! I’m not an EXO member! STOP!” I said loudly as they surge forward. I glimpse Flo a few feet away looking a bit confused then pain clouded her face as someone shoved her against a pole hitting her injured shoulder. “FLO!”

“Kai Oppa! Saranghe! Please sign this!”

“Jong In Oppa marry me!!”

I was still being shoved around.

Holy wisecracks. Is that what Idols go through every day?

Suddenly I felt a hand on mine and I realized that Flo had shoved her way through the crowd.

“Will you girls please stop it. This is not an EXO member.” Flo said using her polite tone.

“Let Oppa go!” A hand latch out but Flo caught it and tug the offending girl forward.

“Hit me once and you’ll find yourself in the hospital. Stop calling my boyfriend Oppa. He is not your freaking Oppa. He is not an Idol.” Flo said her voice going into her cold tone that she only uses for the likes of Lee Nara. Her eyes flashed daggers and that made the crazy fan girls take a pause. “Back off. Now.”

The crowd didn’t budge though. Some are already stirring again from their momentary pause.

“No!! That is Kai Oppa!” Some girl shouted and the crowd started to make noise again.

“Flo.. Let’s back off. Come on.” I said putting an arm on her waist pulling her close to me. It only caused cried of outrage from the crowd of females.

“Let him go B****!!!” A girl screamed ad I swear she had a crazy glint in her eyes. “Kai Oppa is mine!”

She lunged at Flo but of course my accomplished in martial arts girlfriend dodge her and the crazy girl landed flat face on the pavement.

“Stop all of you. STOP IT NOW!” Flo shouted. “Damnit. Can’t you see this is not Kai of EXO?! You all yourself fans when you can’t ever recognize your bias!!”

She dodge another girl while managing to stay close to me.

“Jagiya.” I said grabbing her hand. “Stop. Don’t provoke them.”

Then there was another shout then a group of 7 boys got out of a car near us. They got out and the crowd went bonkers.

“JUNGKOOKIE!!!!”

“JIN OPPA!!!”

Just as suddenly as they came the girls in front of us left, a few glancing behind to glare at us.

“Come on now.” I said putting an arm around Flo’s shoulders and tugging her away from the building.

“That was crazy.” Flo said a few moments later. “Please don’t become an idol Oppa.”

“I have no plans other to be a lazy husband who drives around his wife’s R8.” I answered trying to lighten the mood.

She rolled her eyes but the tell-tale blush was there. I chuckle and kissed her cheek finding her too cute these past few days. Believe me finding Flo cute is hard. She hardly goes into the cute category.

“Gosh... I have no plans whatsoever to handle that every day. Being famous is hard.” Flo mused as we continued walking around.

“But you will become a famous scientist.” I answered.

“Right but have you seen scientist being mobbed? No.” Flo answered with a sigh. “Why do you have to look like that EXO dude? Sheeze you even have the same names and nicknames.”

“What can I say? He idolizes me.”

“Conceited aren’t you my love?” Flo said with a small smile. “Now let’s go before I attack one of those girls. Seriously fending off your fans is hard work.”

“There will come a time when I will be the one fending your fans.” I answered kissing her cheek again.

“Why would that happen? My future is to be a simple housewife who lives in a simple home and always berates her husband for stealing her car.” Flo answered in a teasing tone. I chuckle and flushed with a mixture of embarrassment and pleasure. “Where to next?”

+++

“I can’t believe that all your months in Seoul we have never thought of bringing you here.” I said as we started at the tall structure that is known as Namsan Tower.

“We were preoccupied with other things.” Flo answered smiling at the tower then at me. “Oppa can we b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter