Birthday Kiss

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLO POV

I woke up around 1 in the afternoon and Minny was still sleeping peacefully beside me hugging my panda stuff toy.

“Good morning peanut.. or is it afternoon.” I said to the elephant beside me. “good afternoon guys.” I said to my stuff toys. I felt silly and happy doing it.

I got up and wore a hoodie over my pajamas. I took peanut with me and walked out of the room. I peeked into the game room nobody was awake. They were all sleeping peacefully.

“What shall we make for brunch peanut?” I ask my companion.

I walk to the kitchen and placed Peanut on the counter top. I placed my IPod in it console and played some soft music.

I decided to make them a bunch of different food.

It was around 3 when someone woke up. I was watching television. I had finished cooking their food an hour ago and I left it on the table sealed.

“Look peanut your sister.” I said to the stuff toy pointing to an elephant on the television.

“Have you lost your head?” Kai asked behind me.

“Kai! Good morning.” I greet him. He drops into the couch beside me yawning.

“morning.” He answered. “How long have you been awake?” he asked me.

“2 hours. Is anyone else awake?” I asked.

“Nope. Do you want me to wake them up?” he asked.

“No let them sleep.” I said. “Do you want breakfast?”

“I want lunch.”

“Come on.”

I stand and grab Peanut from the couch.

“Your bringing this along?” Kai asked poking Peanut. He poked and poked again.

“Stop poking him!” I complain pulling Peanut away. I place the stuff toy on the counter top but Kai grabbed it and started to play with it. “Don’t get it dirty.” I warn. “what do you want oppa?”

“What did you cook?” He asked.

“Just help yourself.” I said pointing to the table and handed him a plate.

He took some pancakes, eggs and bacon and sat beside me on the stools at the countertop.

“I should start to learn how to cook something Korean now that we have time.” I mused as he poured syrup over his pancakes.

“You know we’ll eat anything you cook Flo.” He said taking a bite and closing his eyes. “you have magic when it comes to cooking.”

“You’re a bit biased you know. You have been eating my cooking for days.” I said.

“I can eat it for life.” He answered grinning. I smiled as a picture of him and me in the future formed in my head. It was a nice picture.

“Want some?” he asked slicing a bit of the pancakes and holding out for me. I opened my mouth and ate it. Syrup dripped on the corner of my mouth. I reached for a napkin but he used his thumb to wipe it off.

Sheeze how simple it is for him to make me flustered.

I look away and pulled Peanut into my lap flapping his ears.

“It seems you like that very much. Where are the others?” Kai asked.

“They’re in my room.” I answered. I haven’t given the others names yet but I didn’t tell him that. I know how freakishly jealous the boys are when it comes to my attention. They’re like kids in some ways.

“Where are you going?” he asked as I stand suddenly. yeah they're freakishly jealous and seeing peanut now with me will just trigger it.. so time to make the elephant leave the room.

“I’m taking peanut back to my room. Be right back.” I said and padded to my room.

Minny was still sleeping.

I went back to the kitchen.

Kai was already on his second plate of food.

“I smell something wonderful.” Taemin said walking into the kitchen bleary eyed.

“Good morning oppa.” I said. “breakfast?”

“Coffee.” Taemin said.

“Sit.” I order as I went to get him a cup.

He sipped the coffee and looked at us. He looked awaked.

“Are you awake now?” Kai asked him flicking his forehead.

“de. Stop it.” Taemin said waving his hand away. “What did I smell?”

“That would be breakfast.” I answered and pointed to the table. I had set it up as a buffet table. “help yourself.”

Taemin went to stack his plate with everything.

“You seem hungry Taemin.” I said as I watch him eat.

“The boys were bragging how good you cook.. now I know why. This is amazing.” Taemin said between mouthfuls.

“They exaggerate you know.” I answered but was pleased that he liked it.

After a few minutes  later Suho, Key, Onew, Chen, Sehun, Beakhyun entered the kitchen.

“Good morning guys.” I said cheerfully.

“Food…” Sehun sniffing.

“What do you want baby?” I ask as I help him sit down. He still looked sleepy.

“Pancakes and everything else.” Sehun replied yawning.

“Coming right up.” I said and went to get him a plate. The others were already helping themselves.

“This is heaven.” Onew said closing his eyes as he ate.

“Told you Flo’s cooking is good.” Baekhyun said proudly.

“If ever you get to build a restaurant I will eat there every day.” Key said.

“Stop.. you guys are making me blush.” I joked. “It’s just food.”

“That would be a great name for your restaurant..Just Food.” Suho said.

“I’ll get right to that.” I answered.

D.O., Chen, Xuimin, Tao, Lay, Minho, Jonghyun, Chanyeol entered the kitchen looking hungry a bit later.

“Help yourselves guys.” I said but they seem to know what to do. They know where the plates were, the forks, everything.

“I’m taking you home.” Minho said after taking a bite.

“no you can’t.” Tao said. they started to argue-again- over who gets to bring home the cook.

“Boys eat first before you argue.” I said trying to sound stern but failed. I laughed at them.

“Flo… your phone is ringing.” Minny said entering the room carrying the panda and handed me my phone.

I glance at it and was an alarm from the lab. One of my test must be done. I look what test it was and it didn’t look urgent. I pocket the phone.

“Where’s Luhan?” Minny asked sitting down.

“I’m here.” Luhan said entering the kitchen. “Morning.” He said kissing the top of Minny’s head and smiled at us. “Whatever is for breakfast smells wonderful.” He adds and went to get a plate of food for him and Minny.

I glance at the clock it was already four.

“I’ll just go wake up Kris.” I said pushing myself off the stool.

“He’s hard to wake up Flo.” Luhan warned.

“I have ways.” I answered grabbing a glass of water along the way and grinning mischievously.

“Kris won’t be a happy boy when he wake up.” Luhan said as I walk out of the kitchen to their laughter.

I tip toed into the game room towards Kris. He was still sleeping peacefully. I place the glass of water on a table and poked him slowly.

“Kris wake up.” I said gently poking his cheek. He frowned and shifted but didn’t open his eyes.

“Oppa. Wake up.” I said with more force and shake his shoulder. I leaned over him and poked his cheek again.

“Go away.” He murmured.

“Kris it’s four in the afternoon. Wake up.” I said.

Things went too fast for me to comprehend. I was just leaning over him poking his cheek and the next I knew I was lying in the lounge chair in his arms.

“Kris!” I exclaimed as I tried to squirm away. My heart beat fast.

He just mumble something incoherent and pulled me close.

“Kris wake up!” I urge again.

“No.” He murmured nuzzling into my hair that was in my neck.

“Stop that tickles!” I exclaim. 

He nuzzled even further.

“You smell nice Flo.” He said.

“Are you awake?” I ask a bit breathless.

“I think I’m dreaming.” He said and pulled back a little. His eyes so y when they look half asleep.

“You dream about me?” I asked.

“You sound so arrogant.” Kris said smirking fully opening his eyes.  They were bright with mischief and happiness.

“You are awake.” I said pushing him away. I needed to catch my breath.

“If I wake up every day like this why not. Reality is better than dreams.” He answered smiling. This is a side of Kris that rarely comes out and it’s making my heart flutter.

Okay I seriously need to get up before something happens.

“Come on get up.” I said as he gently pushed aside strands of my hair away from my face. I move away a little more.

“Don’t move you’ll-“ Kris warning came a little too late.

“Ow.” I said as I landed first into the floor.

He sat up and looked at me for a moment before roaring with laughter.

“I told you.” He said between laughs.

“Such a gentleman.” I said still sitting on the floor pouting.

He laughed even harder.

“You should see your face girlfriend.” Kris said amusement on his face.

I stand grab the water and poured it on top of his head.

“Hey!!” He complained.

“You should see your face.” I said grinning.

“FLORENCE!!!” Kris screamed while I ran out of the room fast laughing.

“What’s happening? I just heard Kris scream.”Luhan asked as I ran into the kitchen.

“Hide me quick!” I said laughing as I crouch behind Chanyeol and Tao.

“Florence! Come back here.” Kris said appearing at the doorway dripping wet.

“What happened to you? Why are you wet?” Luhan asked while I was trying hard not to laugh at Kris face.

“Florence happened.” Kris said. I peek to see his face, he didn’t look mad he look pissed like any person who had been dumped with cold water would be. His eyes flashed and saw me. “There you are!” He said and ran towards me.

I move quickly running out of the kitchen.

“You look like a wet duckling Kris!” I teased as I ran by him dodging his arm. I heard laughter from the kitchen.

“Come back here!” Kris said chasing after me.

I felt confident he won’t use his wolf speed since there are people who didn’t know about him. I hid in a corner grinning like an idiot. I was having fun and by the looks of it so is wolf boy. I peek around to the living room and no one was there. I have to get back to the kitchen where someone can help me. I tip toe quietly towards the kitchen.

I should have known better.

“Gottacha!”Kris exploded behind me pulling me down to the couch laughing.

“Ehhhh.. No! that tickles! Stop!” I shriek as he tickled me and shake his hair getting me damp. “Kris that tickles stop!”

He was laughing hard too.

“You two stop acting like toddlers.” Suho said.

“I won’t stop until she apologize.” Kris said not stopping. One arm held me firmly while the other one is tickling my waist. I was desperately trying to get away. Laughing and getting out of breathe the whole time.

“You know that looks like fun.” Chanyeol said and joined in tickling me.

“No! Stop! Stop! Stop!!” I screamed hysterically.

Beakhyun and Sehun had joined the party.

“Sorry!” I choke out since I can’t get a sentence out coherently since I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt.”Stop please. I’m sorry.” I pleaded my eyes watering from the activity.

“Guys enough.” Kai said. I smiled at him. Always to my rescue.

“Gosh that was tiring.” I said leaning back into the couch out of breath. They had finally stopped.

“That was fun.” Kris said beside me. His hair still wet.. I was wrong when I said he looked like a duckling. He looked like a model for something that involves wet hair. I need to think of a product but his smile is distracting me.

“That was the first time I heard fun from your lips.” Tao said throwing him a towel. Suho handed me one.

“Now I’m hungry. You better make me some waffles.” Kris said.

“All ready done.” I said standing up. “Come on.”

We all troupe back to the kitchen.

“My girlfriend really knows how to cook.” Kris said grinning as he ate waffles.

“Girlfriend?” Taemin asked.

“A joke he hasn’t let go of yet.” I answered.

“Ouch my ego.” Kris said grinning. I place more waffles on his plate. He laughed.

The rest just grinned at us. I think they didn’t understand the joke.

Another hour and a half passed before everyone was ready to leave. We were all at the front of the building saying good bye.

“Can you just adopt me?” Onew asked with a puppy dog face.

“Onew-sshi how can I adopt someone who isn’t an orphan?” I asked amused as he hugs me.

“I miss you guys already.” Minny complained wrapping her arms around Taemin.

“Me too.” Taemin answered.

“We’ll come visit as soon we can.” Suho said.

“We’ll visit too.” Minho said putting an arm on my shoulder.

“It was nice meeting you Flo.”Jonghyun said beside me.

“Same here. It was nice to meet their friends.” I answered. “You do know we’re all just a car or train ride away. We can always hang out if we have time.” I add.

“We’ll see each other again.” Taemin said hugging me. We suddenly heard sniffling.

“Minny don’t you dare cry.” Key said hugging her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter