Happy Ever After.. Is it?

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

We went back to the house around midnight. I asked her jokingly if we can stay on this hill forever but she rolled her eyes and pulled me up. She said she was hungry and wanted decent food to eat before going to sleep on a comfortable bed.

I know it’s wrong to be happy that she’s wounded but I’m happy that because of it we needed to walk slowly back to the house, which meant more time with my beautiful girlfriend.

I can’t believe it. I must be dreaming.

She’s mine. Really mine.

“You’re grinning like a maniac.” She said in a teasing tone as we neared the house. “Should I institutionalize you when we go back to Seoul?”

“Only if you come along.” I answered still grinning.

“Why should I? I’m completely mentally stable.” She answered laughing at me.

“No you’re not.” I insisted putting my arm on her waist and pulled her close.

“Yes I am.”

“No you’re not.”

Everyone was always curious on what Flo and I talk about most of the time, since aside from Kris I was always with her. This is what we usually talk about. Nonsense.

Well I’m glad that part of the relationship stayed. I think nothing will change between us only a few things were added. Like the fact that I can bully anyway who gets too close to her or the fact that I can kiss her anytime I want.

We had reached the house and she was about to open the door when I pulled her back and kissed her. I will never get tired of feeling her lips on mine. Her scent was intoxicating me; filling up my brain and making me crazy… well maybe add the hormones too.

“Kai seriously. If uncle sees us we’ll be dead meat.” She said giggling.

“Don’t care at the moment.” I murmured to her hair.

“Can we go inside now?” She asked putting her hands on my shoulders.

“No.” I said grinning.

“But I’m hungry Oppa.” She protested pouting as I bury my nose in her neck. “I’m serious.” She protested.

“Kim Jong-in!” She exclaimed in a low voice, trying hard not to laugh, when I pushed her against the wall. I smile before kissing her again.

She placed her hands on my face before breaking the kiss.

“I. Am. Hungry.” She said emphasizing each word. “Please. Won’t you feed a hungry girl?”

“Fine fine.” I said kissing her forehead. “Let’s feed the girl.”

“Thank you.” She said grinning and moved to the door.  She opened it quietly and made a shush motion. She grabs my hand and pulls me inside.

She turns on the light at the kitchen and we can see that there was no one around the living room. Everyone was asleep.

“Hmm.. what can I eat?” She mused rummaging at the fridge. “Hey nobody cooked the chicken I marinated. Want fried chicken oppa?”

“Yes please.” I answered sitting down on a stool and watch her put on an apron and start to prepare food. She hummed a tune mindlessly as she placed a pan on the stove. “Will you cook for me everyday Flo?”

“Of course.”  She said carefully putting the chicken on the hot pan then flashed me a smile.

The smell was mouth watering. I wonder if the smell alone can wake up anyone. She placed another pan on the stove and poured cold rice on it. She and D.O. should really make a restaurant when we grow up.

After everything was cooked she started to eat. She must have been really hungry because she didn’t talk to me for a while. She wiped with the back of her hand when I mentioned that she had something on it. I actually love her I-don’t-care attitude when it comes to some things, like acting all cutesy and proper in front of me. Don’t get me wrong Flo has the best manners among us when placed in a formal setting but she can also let it down and just act easy. No wonder nobody suspected her. She was such a good actress.

“Now I’m sleepy.” She said stretching and yawning.

“Come here.” I said pulling her into my arms. She didn’t put up any objections now that she was fully fed and sated. She puts her arms on my shoulders and interlocks her fingers behind my neck. I was still sitting and she was standing. “I love you.”

Her blue eyes sparkled and a beautiful smile grazed her face.

Yeah. I’m so darn lucky. I have such a beautiful girlfriend.

“Love you too.” She answered. She placed her hand over mouth and tried to stifle her yawn.

“You go to sleep. I’ll clean up.” I offered.

“I should help.” She said but yawned again.

“Nah. I shouldn’t let my beautiful girl do too much work.” I said, fully happy to be able to call her mine.

“Sorry Oppa. I’m just so sleepy.” Flo said.

“It’s okay.” I said standing up. “Go to sleep Flo.”

“Good night darling.” She said grinning and kissed me softly and pulled back before I can even respond. She was grinning mischievously as she stepped out of my arms.

“Sweet dreams.” I mused watching her go up the stairs.

She blew me a kiss before closing the door to her room.

I’m definitely going to have sweet dreams tonight.

+++

The next morning I woke up feeling strange. Did everything actually happen? It feels like everything was surreal and like a dream.

Flo’s my girlfriend. I wanted to shout it to the whole wide world.

Some of the guys were already outside and were eating breakfast. The smell of eggs and something else wafted into the room.

Someone was cooking. I wonder if she was already awake. I got up and walked out of the room.

D.O. was cooking.

“Yo Kai. Breakfast?” D.O. said seeing me.

“yes please.” I answered sitting down. My eyes looking for her. she wasn’t up yet it seems.

I see Minny looking at me with narrowed eyes. I knew that look. I was about to be interrogated. She took a deep breath and was about to open when the principal entered the house.

“Good morning sir.” We all greeted him with a bow.

“Morning kids.” He said smiling but it strangely didn’t reach his eyes. “I see everyone is having breakfast. Did everyone have a good time here?”

“Yes sir we did. Thank you.” Hanbin answered for us.

“You kids earned it.” He said and sighed. “Well all things must come to an end as they say. We need to leave.”

There was the expected sighs and murmurs from everyone- me included. I didn’t want to leave this magical place.

“Sorry kids. Your real lives are waiting for you to come back.” The principal said. “We leave 3 hours from now. So get your things ready and pack.”

“yes sir.” Hanbin answered.

“Good.” Principal said. “ Where’s Ms. Khan? I like a word with her.” He adds looking at us.

“She’s still asleep sir.” Minny answered.

“No I’m right here.”

I looked up to see her leaning on the baluster, hair still a mess, half opened eyes and was yawning. She looked beautiful.

“Florence please come here. I need to talk to you.” Principal said, his tone serious. Flo looked at him for a moment seeing something in his face that made her look serious too.

“Alright sir.” She answered and start to walk down the stairs rubbing her eyes.

She passed by me and she smiled at me brightly before going out the door with the principal.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter