They're Vampires?!... Yeah Right.

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Lu Han

FLO POV

Skipping school, like my brother suggested, seemed like a great idea the next day. My shoulder is still hurting and the throbbing in my head is not disappearing fast enough. He freaked out when he saw me last night and brought me to Uncle’s friend which owns a clinic. A great arrangement since he asked no questions he just bandaged me gave me some pills for the pain and sent me home. No fuss with IDs like at the hospital.

My phone rang again and I looked at the screen to see Kia’s name flashing. I sighed and let it ring humming along to my ringtone. My phone has been flooded by calls and messages from them all day. Short sweet ones from Xuimin and Lay asking if I was alright. Crazy ones from Chanyeol, Beakhyun, Chen and Sehun asking me to go to school since its boring without me there. D.O. and Tao asking if I had already eaten and if I want them to visit with food. Lastly long apologizing ones from Minny, Luhan and Kai.

I didn’t answer any of their calls or messages. I’m still a bit peeved and hurt from what happened last night. I understood if they don’t want to tell me anything but I felt like they blamed me for what happened last night which I did not plan. Who plans on getting herself beaten anyway? I know I shouldn’t demand them to spill their secrets when I have mine but.. I’m just really pissed. I don’t like being called an idiot.. or maybe I’m just PMSing.

Kai’s call finally ended and I was erasing it from my call log when I happen to glance at window. I was staying in our other house, so I had a garden outside my bedroom. I started at the bushes for a moment because I’m positive that for a second a pair of red lights was there and now they’re gone.

“Too much painkiller Flo better cut back on them since you’re starting to have hallucinations.” I said to myself as I settled in to go to sleep.

Friday I went back to school.  I entered the room a bit late since I need to file my excuse slip so the teacher was already starting his lesson. I silently went to my chair after excusing myself. The darn sling making my life difficult. The lesson droned on, I knew the lesson so together with the pain killers I took began to have a very potent drowsing effect on me. I was half asleep when the teacher asked me a question. I looked at the equation on the board and answered him flatly, I was so sleepy and tired I did not notice his amazed look. I sat back down. After that the lesson ended and we had free period. I leaned my head on my desk and went to sleep.

Well at least I tried to fall asleep. Minny started to poke me the minute the teacher was out of the room.

“Flo. Flo. Are you awake?” She asked poking my arm. I push it away, grumbling.

“I’m asleep.” I answer not looking up, but I can feel that they had surrounded Kai and mine’s desk.

“No you’re not. You just answered me. Florence!” Minny whined. I raised my head and looked at her.

“What?” I ask in a bit of a harsh tone.

“I –I –I “ Minny start to say but also began to tear up, it’s so hard to stay mad at her.

“Don’t talk to her like that!” Luhan said loudly.

“Fine.” I answer simply and lowered my head back into my arms. I was in no mood to argue with them, shouting made my head hurt more.

“Luhan!” Minny admonished her boyfriend. They didn’t exactly tell me he is her boyfriend I just sort of accept their status and placed the label on him, only on my mind. Before any of them can pester me further the teacher came back and called out my name.

“Ms. Khan the principal wants to see you.” He said to me.

“Yes sir.” I answer and rose to follow him. “Can I pass or do I need to go around you guys?” I ask the people around my desk. They made a path and I passed silently ignoring them.

It was lunch time when I returned from the principal’s office, the throbbing in my head had become a pounding from that visit. I fall in line, with a tray, not really having an appetite. I choose some comfort food and good old coffee. I looked around for a vacant seat purposely not noticing Minny waving. I’m starting to act like a brat. Whatever.

“hey I just remembered that you dress like a nerd. A s**** nerd.” Jyo Kee sneered at me. I looked at her blankly.

“We’re both wearing the same uniform so technically you’re also calling yourself and all the girls here a degrading name.” I answered calmly. “What do you want?”

She looked at me blankly for a moment. I wonder how she even landed in the star section.

“What happened to your shoulder?” She asked seeing my arm on a sling and placed a hand on my sore shoulder and squeezed hard. I grimaced in pain. She is squeezing the part right where the baseball bat hit.

“Let me go.” I said to her in a very low voice.

“So it hurts eh?” She said smiling evilly and squeezing harder. My eyes start to water as black spots appeared.

“Jyo Kee. Let her go.” A voice said, I look up expecting one of the boys but I was staring into the eyes of the so-called prince of our school. Min-ho Park. Jyo Kee let my shoulder go immediately but the damaged has been done. The pain that had been receding from my resting it yesterday came back.  That and my pounding headache did not mix well.

“Kamsahamida.” I thanked Min-ho, bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter