Haruman

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FloXing, YiRence, LayFlo, FloLay, YiFlo, RenceXing, FLay.. which do you like..?? hahahah!
Enjoy!!:)

FLO POV

Our prepared trip started around 11 am after everyone had eaten and got dressed. We all met up at the front and I looked back at the small building. It was just designed so cleverly to conceal the beauty behind it. We were again riding the bus. I was about to sit next to Kai, which I do out of habit, but Jess ordered me to sit next to Lay. I shrug and did what she asked.

“Sorry about this Flo.” Lay said.

“Aww Oppa it’s not you who spun the bottle it was me. I should apologize since you look uncomfortable.” I answered.

“It’s okay. I hope nobody kills me tonight though.” He said grinning.

“Don’t worry I’ll kick their butts if they lay a finger on my boyfriend.” I said patting his arm fondly.

We arrive somewhere in Jeju to look around. The weather was nice so I took advantage of it and wore another dress. This time it was a plain white summer dress that I paired with sneakers. Lay, taking his role a bit seriously for a moment, brought me a wide brim straw hat since I forgotten mine back at the resort. The Principal said we can look around but not to go too far and all the standard instructions.

“Where do you want to go?” Lay asked me.

Before I can answer a vendor passed by with balloons.

“Oh balloons.” I exclaimed. I was about to buy one just to amuse myself when Kai beat me in the act. He brought a sun shaped one and handed it to me grinning.

“Thank you Kai.” I said tying the balloon on my wrist to prevent it from flying away.

“Kai! You should let Lay buy it for her!” Eun said.

“Guys it’s okay.” I said rolling my eyes. They were taking it way too seriously.

“But Lay is your boyfriend!” Hyun said.

“He already brought me a hat.” I said rolling my eyes.

Our class separated into groups to look around. Lay was always one of our silent ones so I grab his hand and towed him around the town. A little while later he started to enjoy himself. The boys were taking pictures in front of the sea which looked amazing. I sat on a nearby bench under the shade watching then.

“Flo you like ice cream, right?” Lay said handing me an ice cream cone.

“Who doesn’t?” I said taking the cone from him and patting the space beside me. “Thank you for this Yeobo-ah.” I grin deciding to use one of the endearments all K-couples use.

“Welcome. Kai chose the flavor though.” Lay said smiling upon hearing the pet name.

“Really? Well he knows what I like since he usually buys for me.” I answer shrugging and started to eat the ice cream cone.

“You have ice cream on your face Yeobo-ah.” Lay said grinning at me.

“Huh? Where?” I said wiping my left cheek. Then my right. ”is it gone Yeobo-ah?”

“No. Just right here.” Lay said and gently wiped my chin.

“I’m such a slob. Thanks Yeobo-ah.” I said leaning forward to kiss his cheek. A blush immediately spreads across his face making me laugh at him. “Ahh Lay you’re just too adorable.” I said throwing my free arm on his waist and one-arm hugging him.

“Kai’s right.” He mused.

“About what?”

“You’re such a tease.”

“Hey I’m not!” I exclaimed pouting.

“And you’re cute when you pout Yeobo-ah.” He said grinning. His eyes flickered towards our other friends for a moment then he leaned closer to put a kiss on my jaw line. I saw that Kai had stopped goofing around and was watching us, his body a bit rigid. “How about a kiss Yeobo?”

I glance at Lay confused as to the words he was sprouting was so not him. He leaned away and burst out laughing.

“uhh what was that all about Yi Xing?”

“The boys wanted me to try something.”

“Well..?”

“And by the looks of it.. it was a success.”

“Huh? Are you boys on a bet or something?”

“Somewhat.” Lay answered grinning. His dimple showing. “Sorry about that. I’m so not used to having a girlfriend. I still get awkward.”

“Don’t worry. Treat this as an experiment for your future real girlfriend.” I said. “what do you want to do with her on your date you can practice with me.”

“You know if I was not your friend I would say that was a very indecent offer.” Lay answered a devilish smirk on his features as he pulled me close. “I still want that kiss Yeobo-ah”

“Oh my gosh! Not like that you silly boy!” I exclaimed laughing hard. “and darn it Lay you’re not awkward at all.”

“Hey you two! Stop making out.” Chanyeol said waving at us. “We need to go.”

“Well Yeobo-ah. Ready for to practice?” I said grinning. I finished the ice cream and threw the wrapper on trash bin.

“I hope I’m still alive later.” Lay said holding out his hand. “Shall we girlfriend? Shees I sound like Kris.”

“No you don’t he sounds more cocky than that. In a good way though.” I answered putting my hand in his and smiled. “Let’s go.”

“Aww don’t you two look cute.” Minny mused as we neared them.

“Of course my Yeobo-ah has such cute dimples.” I answer grinning.

“Mine’s cute too.” Minny answered.

“Yeah but he doesn’t have dimples like my Yeobo-ah does.” I said to Minny.

“Bah! Your boyfriend doesn’t play soccer like my Jagiya does.” Minny said grinning.

“His dancing makes up for it.” I answer sticking out my tongue.

The two of us went on to bicker about our boyfriends to the amusement of the boys.

“Dude you do realize we have such strange girlfriends?” Luhan said to Lay who laughed.

“I heard that!” Minny and I exclaimed at the same time.  We looked at each other for a second before laughing out loud.

“See?” Luhan said grinning.

“Meanie!” Minny exclaimed hitting Luhan’s arm.

“Where do we need to go anyway?” I asked them while swinging my hand and Lay’s back and forth.

I latch my other arm on Kai’s since he looked irritated and down. Maybe he was hungry.

“Jess said somewhere around here.” Suho answered reading his phone. “There they are.”

Jess was waving at us to hurry up. They were standing in front of what looked like some stables. Can it be? Are we going horseback riding? I walk faster towing the two boys with me excited.

Ooo00ooO

Kai POV

So far so good. I’m not turning into a green eyed monster -yet. I didn’t mind when Flo kissed Lay on the cheek since she does that randomly to all of us but I nearly lost my cool when Lay kissed her back on the friggin jaw, way too close to her lips. His amused wink did nothing to appease me add the subtle teasing from the others I was about to go crazy, but I suppressed it to the amusement of Minny who was watching me. She patted my hand comfortingly but her grin said otherwise.

Now we were going to go horseback riding. Something I have never done before but it looks like Flo knows it. Well this is Florence we are talking about. Of course she knows it.

Principal instructed us to look around and not to get to close to the horses without supervision. Flo was petting a big black horse. It seemed to like her, even animals are helpless to her charms.

“Do you want to ride her miss?” The aide asked.

“Oh can I please?” Flo answered excitement on her face.

“Go ahead. Your principal said you guys can ride if you want.” The aide said.

“Great!” Flo answered and fluidly mounted the horse. One second she was on the ground the next she was on top of the horse looking like an English lady. That must be where she learned to ride horses.

“Do you know how to ride Miss?” The aide asked handing her a red coat and a helmet. “You need to wear this.”

“Yes. It was part of our curriculum in London.” Flo answered putting on the coat and hat. “Can I walk around with him?”

“I hold the reins first to see if you can handle him.” The aide answered smiling. The two set off and after a few minutes the aide let go of the reins and handed them to Flo.

I looked around for a moment. Some of our classmates had also mounted the horses but they all looked awkward and unbalanced except for Flo and Kris who now have no aides with them and where taking the horses on a slow walk.

“Kai oppa do you want to ride with me?” Lee Na Ra asked me holding out her hand. She looks like one of the most uncoordinated in the group.

“No thank you.” I answered. I value my life. I wanted to add.

The aide pulls her horse away even though she was still talking to me. The aide looked back at me and grinned. I gave him a thumbs up sign also grinning. 

I was the only one left on the ground since there were no more horses left. Flo was now taking the horse in a slow run across the track and making him jump over various obstacles.  The enjoyment on her face evident. I knew she wanted to make the horse gallop fast but must have Principal had said no.

She stops and helps the others on the horses and so did Kris. They were still the ones who were without aides. Minny said something to her and she looks back at my direction. She waves and leads the horse towards me.

Watching her again was like watching a movie in slow motion. The wind blowing her hair loose from the cap, she smiles as she approached. She looked so regal.

“Oppa. Come on.” She said while holding out her hand.

“Huh?” I asked, confused.

“We’re going through that path to see some waterfall and I can’t just leave you behind because you have no horse so you’re riding with me. I already asked principal and he said it was okay.” She said still holding out her hand. I stared at her stupidly. “Unless you want to ride with Kris today.” She adds lowering her hand.

“No.” I said steeping closer. “But won’t it be hard?”

“Nope. I know how to ride Oppa.” She answered smiling. “I won’t let you fall. Come on. They’re waiting for us.”

“You sure?” I ask.

“Positive. My dad rides with me every time and he’s scared of horses.” She answers grinning.

“Go ahead Jong-In. Flo can ride well.” The principal said appearing beside me. He then calls an aide over to help me get on the horse with Flo.

“Just hold on tight okay?” Flo instructed putting my arms around her waist. Hmmm. I don’t mind this part.

“I’ll never let go.” I mumbled making her laugh.

“You coming uncle?” She asked the principal. She called him uncle since there was only the three of us left.

“Of course but I’m taking an ATV.” He answered grinning.

“That’s cheating.” Flo answered grinning.

“Go ahead dear. I’ll just follow you guys.” He answered and waved us away. He walked to a parked ATV and got on.

“Ready Kai?” She asked me.

“Yeah.” I said tightening my hold on her.

She pulls the reins and the horse started to move. She whips the reins and the horse started to do a fast walk. It was a bumpy ride but I didn’t mind as long as I was able to hold on to Flo.

“Good boy.” She said patting the horse’s neck.

We had to jump over a low railing before reaching everyone who was watching us.

“Wow Flo like a true cowgirl you lassoed a boy.” Jess said.

“No one left behind right?” Flo answered amused. “Minny you’re holding on the reins too tight.” She adds making the horse walk to Minny’s horse. An aide was holding the main reins.

“Ehh.. Can I ride with you?” Minny asked.

“ I thought you’ll never ride with me driving.” Flo answers.

“That was for a car.” Minny said nervous.

“You’ll be fine. Just don’t startle the horse okay?” Flo said squeezing her hand.

“Flo you’re cheating on Lay.” Baekhyun teased.

“Yeobo-ah.” Flo said calling out to Lay.

“Yes Jaigya?” Lay answered grinning.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter