Minny likes it Slow

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Kim Joon Myun/ Suho

FLO POV

“When did you see it?” Luhan asked urgently.

“I saw them just this morning while I was alone in the kitchen. I did not think of them as eyes. How can they shine so brightly during the day?” I said.

“I have no problem with that.” Luhan answers. “Night or day they will glow red when I want them too.”

“Do you guys know about this other wolf?” I ask them.

“Yes. That’s why we have been looking out for Minny ever since Luhan came. He might attack her.” Tao answers.

“Apparently he found something more interesting.” I said.

“Flo this is serious, he is more ruthless then me. When you see him again run.” Luhan ordered.

“Right, like I can outrun a person with wolf like powers.” I answer the remembered something. “He’s not bad, he’s the one who rescued me.” I add.

“What do you mean?” Sehun asked.

“When those students from the other high school attacked Minny and I. Minny had run away safely, after someone hit me on the head I sort of fell down. I expected to get hit more but they all stopped. I then heard a sort of growl and they all ran. Next thing I knew I was leaning on the wall, I opened my eyes and all I saw were the red eyes, which I thought was lights. Then it must have heard you guys coming since the presence, the warmth disappeared and the next time I opened my eyes I was looking at Kai.” I said.

“Where did you see him Flo?” Luhan asked standing up.

“Over there.” I said pointing to the area where I have seen the light- the eyes last.

Luhan started to walk to that area, Kai and D.O stayed behind while the rest of the boys followed him. I stayed silent watching them disappear into the woods and come out after a few minutes later.

“It’s him alright. I can smell him.” Luhan said worriedly. “You can’t stay here Flo.”’

“I can stay at the apartment.” I answer. “My brother doesn’t need to know about this. He’ll freak out. I just need to be more careful.” I said frowning.

“You sure?” Chanyeol asked. They obviously did not want to piss my brother again.

“Positive.” I said with conviction. “We’ll handle him when Ren leaves.”

“Then we should shut up since here comes your brother.” Lay said and pointed at my brother who waved at us grinning.

“I’m all set to go.” He said. “Did you get all the data I can use?”

“Hai Nii-chan. Here.” I said handing him a flash disk. I willed myself to calm down. he didn’t need to know about the new problem.

“Thank Fluff.” He said and opened his arms wide. “Can I get a goodbye hug?”

“You’re leaving now?!” I asked my voice breaking.

“Yes. Why delay the inevitable. My flight is at 11pm. You don’t need to take me to the airport.” He said. “Come on I want my hug.”

“Bu-but.. How will I know if you’re safe?” I asked.

“Stalk me on facebook and twitter.” he answered and laughed when he saw my face. “I’m serious Flo. Just don’t make a real account use a fake one. Stay invisible don’t like any of my post and absolutely no comments.”

“Hai..” I said sadly. I went to him and wrap my arms around him burying my face into his chest, inhaling his perfume. “I’ll miss you.”

“I’ll miss you more. Please stay safe.”

“I will.”

“Stay dumb.”

“uggg. Can I pretend to be at least average?”

“Alright. You can be smart since you’re in uncle’s school but please try not to be exceptional? Just pretend to be hard working.”

“Okie dokie. Can I answer math calculations now?”

“Florence!”

“Kidding.”

“just remember to put a mistake here and there. no perfect scores.”

“Yes brother.”

“Please help me keep her cover. Bonk her on the head if she gets too smart.” Ren said to my friends.

“Hey. I have a head injury!” I complain.

“Right.” He said softly touching the tender spot on my head. “Guys promise me no more gang fights. I can’t stay focused there when I’m worried if Flo goes running around with the mafia. If the police get’s her hands on her it will be a messy job to fix. So please watch over her. That’s all the payment I ask for doing this”

“We’ll watch over her Ren hyung.” Suho said in a determined voice.

 “Watch her like a hawk.” D.O added.

“Guard her like a wolf.” Luhan answered.

“Okay. I get the picture.” I said smiling. “Thanks guys”

“Warn you she’s a handful.” Ren said.

“Yah!” I complain.

“Oh we already know about that part hyung.” Kai answered grinning.

“And also no boyfriends while I’m gone.” Ren said. Did I just see him eyeing Kai?

“Oh darn. There goes my teenage life.” I said deciding to ignore my brother’s antics.

“When we’re you a teenager.” Ren countered. “I’m serious no boyfriends.”

“yeah yeah. I know you need to do a back ground check on them before I can date them. I know the protocol Nii-chan.”I answered in monotone.

“Just trying to keep you safe.” He answered leaning down to put a fond kiss on the top of my head.  “And I want to be there if ever a boy makes you cry.”

“I will die a spinster.” I joke.

“nonsense. It’s easy to do an arrange marriage.” Ren answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter