The After Party Part 2

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recomended Playlist:
Growl - EXO
Drive - Incubus
What is love - EXO
Do you want to touch me - Glee
22 - Taylor Swift
Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
Why so serious - Shinee
Growl - EXO 

Enjoy..^^ 
Vote and Comment..
kamshamida!!
Heart heart!!

Kai POV

I watch as Flo and Minho went to the middle of the dance floor. She places her hands in the right place and Minho did the same.

“Wow they look good together.” Someone near me said. “I can’t believe that Minho asked to dance with someone. He doesn’t usually do that unless he want his fans too go crazy.”

“He must like Florence-sshi.” Another voice answered the first one. “Will this school finally have its princess?”

“Well she is pretty.” The first voice said. I frowned. Flo is not just pretty she is more than that.

“she looks like she’s enjoying herself.”Luhan said.

“No she’s uncomfortable and a bit irritated.” Minny said.

 I looked closely at Flo’s face and I can tell that Minny is right. She was holding herself more stiffly trying hard not to get to close to Minho who was also trying hard to pull her close. Her smile was tight and her eyes were straying.. looking somewhere else.

I was trying very very hard not to just go there and take her away from Minho. Seeing Flo in somebody else arms is making me irritated. Even when she was dancing with our friends.

The song finally ended. Florence immediately lowers her hands but Minho didn’t let her go. Florence was saying something while Minho was just shaking his head. She looked crossed but was trying hard to hide it.

Good thing a fast song started to play. Students start to crowd the dance floor again but I kept my eyes on Flo.

She gently pried Minho’s arms from her waist and bowed. She then walked away. The moment she turned her back to Minho she scowled. She sees me watching her. Her scowl turned into a smile.

“Enjoyed yourself?” I ask as she reached me.

“No.” She said quietly. She takes the soda I was holding and takes a sip. She places it back on my hands and sat down on a chair at a the small table our group has claimed as our own.

“Can I take this off Min?” She asked Minny who was sitting also and pointed to her coat. “It’s getting a bit hot.”

“Sure.” Minny said smiling and looked at me. I raised my brows in question. She just smiled her little smug smile.

Florence took off her hat and Jonghyun took it from her.

“Can I wear this?” He asked.

“Go ahead.” She answered grinning.

She took off her coat and place it on the back of the chair.

“That’s a nice song Flo let’s dance!” Minny said grabbing her and pulling her up.

“De de de.” Flo answered laughing and stands. I felt my breath stop. Minny looked back at me grinning devilishly.

The dress fooled me. I thought it was a simple innocent dress at the store because all I saw was the front. The back was… well let’s just say I wish Flo would wear her coat again.

“Wow. For her age Flo carries herself so well. Not all teenagers can pull off that dress.” Key said watching the two girls dancing. Nobody was attempting to go near them since they were clearly in our line of sight and the everyone can see those two are off limits.

“Sometimes I think she’s too mature for her age.” Onew said.

“She needs to be grown up she practically lives alone.” Chen said.

“She must miss her family.” Taemin said.

You have no idea. I said in my mind. We had all decided not to tell our other friends about Flo. It just seemed too dangerous for her. Flo had agreed saying it would be safer from them. Why does she always think about other before herself?

The two girls went back to the table after a few songs. They both sat down on the chairs offered.

“These heels are killing me.” Minny said and took off her shoes.

“Your just not that used to them Min.” Florence answered.

The lights went on the stage again and Minho and his band went on it. the crowd went wild.

“Ohhh Minho’s going to sing.” Minny said.

“I haven’t heard him sing yet.” Florence answered sipping a drink.

“Hello everyone! Enjoying yourself so far?” Minho said to the microphone. “We were requested to sing a few songs for you. The first song, I heard is one of someone’s favorites. This one’s for you.. I hope you’ll like it.” Minho said eyes looking for someone. We were too far from the stage for him to see us but I swear his eyes stopped at the blue haired girl beside me.

Murmurs rippled through the crowd.  Our student president and the so called prince of the school doesn’t dedicate songs to anyone.. when he gives any special attention to any girl that girl immediately gets ganged upon. I glance at Flo.. he has been given her more attention than necessary but I don’t think anyone will dream of ganging up on her. She’s scary if she wants to be. I grin and touched her blue hair. she glances back at me and smiles.

“Like my blue hair?” She asked.

“I like your normal hair better.” I answered honestly. I do prefer her normal caramel hair. This blue hair is just to attention seeking.

“And I like your normal hair better too.” She said grinning. I run my fingers through my hair. I thought she liked blondes but why does she like my brown hair better.

Minho’s band started to play the song. It was an English song.

“Hey.. That’s Drive by Incubus. My favorite song of all time.” Florence said. “he better not murder it.” she adds looking attentively at the stage.

I gaped at her. That cannot be her favorite song. She didn’t realize immediately what she just said.

“That’s your favorite song?” Minny asked.

“Yeah it is.” Florence said and hummed along.. totally oblivious at Minny’s stare. “Why are you staring at me?” She asked finally  seeing Minny.

“That’s for you. Minho dedicated a song to you.” Minny said.

“Nonsense. It can’t be just me that has that as a favorite song. Stop jumping to conclusions Min.” Florence said waving her hand dismissively. “Minho sings it nicely but I still prefer Brandon Boyd.” She said twirling her hair.

“Has someone told you your dense Flo?” Taemin asked her.

“Minny tells me that sometimes… maybe I am.” Florence said grinning. “Is that a bad thing?” She asked seriously.

“It depends on the situation.” Taemin answered shaking his head and glanced at me. His eyes said it all. I have my work cut out for me.

“I just don’t like assuming things Taemin-sshi. I like to hear the facts and figures first before I conclude something.”She explained.

Well I can’t blame her. She was raised as a scientist in the making of course she’ll be analytical.

“You know Flo sometimes it’s nice to not think about things and just jump.” Taemin said.

“Not my thing.” Florence said with an air of finality even Taemin knew not to argue with.

I tried to see it her way. Being raised in an environment where facts and figures reign. Where she was forced to bury her emotions and do the things people want her to do just because she’s intelligent. I can’t imagine it, I can’t see how she managed to cope up. I can’t understand but that didn’t stop me from feeling sad and angry at the same time.

Why does this beautiful girl have to go through so much? To endure so much pain? What did she do?

“Hey what’s wrong?” Florence asked me. She wasn’t paying attention to the stage anymore but was looking at me. “Why do you look so sad?” She asked her brow creasing.

“Nothing.” I said smiling and reached out to smoothen her creased brow.

“Tired?” She asked.

“Nope.” I answered.

“What time should we go home?” She asked everyone. I glance at my watch. It was near 12.

“We can go home anytime unless your Cinderella who needs to go home before 12.” Luhan said.

“I’m not wearing glass slippers so no I’m not Cinderella.” She answered laughing.

“You haven’t danced with Kai yet so we’re not going home yet.” Minny answered. I felt heat raising to my face.

“Is this customary?” Flo asked.

“No I’m just being fair. You’ve dance with everyone except him.” Minny said and smiled slyly at me. “he’ll get jealous.”

“Really?” Flo said and looked at me. I felt my heartbeat jump up a notch as her eyes looked at mine.

Minho and his band finally finished their set and went down from the stage. Flo look away and clapped politely.

A song started to play. It was that song.

“Ohh.. now would be a perfect time.” Minny said looking at me. I was still lost in memories. Someone kicked my legs hard. Taemin was glaring at me.

Now. he silently mouthed to me.

I gathered my wits and took a deep breath.

“They’re right you know. I’m jealous.” I said nonchalantly as I can. Minny and Taemin rolled their eyes at me. “Care to dance Flo?” I ask her ignoring them.

“Huh? Oh sure.”  Flo said a bit distracted. She looked like she was thinking of something before I interrupted her.

She places her hand on mine and I felt a strange jolt of electricity. I felt like my hand was made to hold hers and hers alone. She smiles softly and stands. Even in her heels she only reached past my shoulders.

I guide her to the dance floor and I felt like I was dreaming.

She places her hand on my shoulder and places on the other one in mine. I didn’t go for that standard position but placed her hand and mine on top of my chest. The place where we can feel the beat of my heart. My hand went to the small of her back and it touched bare skin.

She takes a sharp breath but didn’t protest.

We started to move. It wasn’t any dance at all but we just simply swayed to the music.

I pull her closer as the dance floor get’s crowded.

Her lavender jasmine scent is filling my head.

She leans her head on my shoulder a contend smile on her lips.

“This was the song.” She said softly. So she remembered too.

“Yes it was.” I answer inhaling her scent.

“That was my first dance you know.” She said. “I’ve never danced in any parties until now too but that was the first time.”

“Should I be honored?” I teased but my heart swelled in happiness. I’m her first dance.

“That depends on you.” She answered looking up at me. My heart is doing jumping jacks and acrobats as her eyes, those mesmerizing blue eyes held mine.

“I’m honored.” I said stupidly and a smile tug on her lips.

“Sounds like your forcing yourself.” She teased.

“Dang you caught me.” I answered grinning.

She laughed and was pushed even closer to me by the crowd.

“Don’t let me fall.” She said a bit anxious. “I don’t want to break your ankles.”

“You’ll be safe with me.” I said letting go of her hand on my chest and putting it on her waist holding her firmly.

“I know.” She said with conviction.

I look down at her. She was looking up at me eyes shining with trust and something else.

Then it happened again.

Like at the Ferris wheel. Like the time she fixed my tie. It’s happening again.

That strange force that is pulling me towards her.

Her sky-blue eyes grew dark.

Her lips opened slightly.. they look so inviting.

I want to feel those lips on mine.

My body was already moving. I leaned down slowly.

Her scent assaulting my senses.

Her eyes grew wide a bit then her eyelids softly fluttered close hiding them from my view.

That didn’t stop me.

I leaned down farther. I can taste her breath already.

My heart is hammering fast. I can hear it thundering inside.

My lips were  millimeters away from hers just a few more and I can finally kiss her.

Then like before something interrupted us.

“Sorry!” A random person said as she bumped against Flo causing her to start to fall sideways. My arms tightened their hold stopping her fall. I glared at the girl but she had already turned her back from us.

“You okay?” I asked Flo my tone a bit irritated.

“Yeah I’m fine.” She said not looking at me. She shook her head and some of her blue hair cover her face, hiding it from me.

I wanted to tuck it back but I need to control myself first. I was so frustrated. Why does this always happen? Why?! I wanted to stomp my feet in frustration but I was still holding her.

She must have felt my tension since she tightens her hold on me. Not a good idea.

Another song played and she didn’t let me go. She just buries her face in my shoulder. Eventually I calmed down. What the heck. Might as well enjoy the dance. I sighed. The moment has passed.

I felt her sudden laugh.

“What’s so funny?” I ask. Is she laughing at me?

“Why does it always have to be you Kai? I danced without any accidents with the others but with you I get all clumsy.” She said with a slight smile. Her eyes were back to their normal electric sky blue color.

“Your just uncoordinated.” I said.

“And you save me every time.” She answered smiling. “What will I do without you?” she adds.

“I honestly don’t know you should get insurance for yourself or maybe not dance at all.” I answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter