Wolf Theory

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Oh Sehun

FLO POV

“Your brother is cool. I thought he was scary at first but his cool.” Tao said to me as he helped me carry the drinks to the game room where everybody is.

“Just like you were Tao. Scary at first but the truth you’re a complete baby.” I answered.

“Hey I’m not a baby!” he complained.

“oh look a cockroach.”

“Ahh where?!?!” He shrieked nearly spilling the drinks as he bunny jumped and stopped when he saw me biting my lip to stop from laughing out loud.. “Florence you’re mean!”

His pouty face did it, I laughed as we enter the room. Luhan took the tray from my arms the moment I enter the room.

“Why is Tao glaring at you?” He asked as Tao followed us.

“Because I called him a wobbly dobbly baby.” I teased pinching Tao’s cheek along the process.

“Mean!”

I laugh again as I surveyed the room.  D.O., Chanyeol and Suho were playing pool. Baekhyun, Sehun were playing with the Wii dancing while Lay, Chen, Luhan and Minny cheered on. Kai was playing the drums and Xuimin the guitar pretending to be rock stars. Ren is playing the bass together with them.  Tao went to the pool table to join the game. I smiled at the scene; this is the happiest moment I had for the long time.  I take the DSLR on the side and took a picture.

“Hey Flo, do you need any help?” Minny asked me. I shook my head.

“Lunch will be ready in a few minutes, just enjoy yourselves.” I said and went back to the kitchen.

Humming to myself as I cook, I happen to glance into the garden outside of the kitchen. I freeze when I see the red lights in the shadows of the trees. The woods and our garden sort of mixed and the red lights are right where the woods began. How can red lights be so vivid in the day? Again it blinked and disappeared as I heard footsteps behind me.

“You have an R8?” Kai asked me as he entered the kitchen. I didn’t answer right away; I was still staring at the place where the red lights were, willing it to appear so I can point it out to Kai.

“What are you looking at?” He asked me turning of the faucet I had left on.

“Nothing.” I answer, shaking my head to clear my mind, maybe I’m hallucinating. “What were you asking before?”

“You have an r8.” He said. I smile at I chopped the potatoes.

“Is that a question?” I asked.

“With a car like that why do you walk?” He asked sitting on a high stool facing me.

“Walking is healthier. Had enough with the drums?” I asked him, dumping the potatoes in a pot.

“It was cool but I wanted to keep you company.” He answered. I smiled at him and his thoughtfulness.

“Well you can help me with dessert.” I said and pushed a bowl of Oreos towards him. “Crush this to bits will you? Use the food processor.” I point out the machine.

“Do you always love to cook?” He asked me as the oreos turned to bits, he was munching on one.

“You’re eating the dessert.” I said taking the half and popping it into my mouth.

“So are you.” He answered.

“It’s our little secret.” I reply grinning. 

I took the Oreo from the food processor and poured it in a bowl. Mixing it with the other ingredients I started to form the base for the mud cake and placed it on the fridge.

“To answer your question, I grew up cooking for my brother since my parents were always away. Ren is a genius chemist and biologist but is a dunce when it comes to cooking.” I answer as I pour the cream and more oreo in a bowl.

“Ren is a chemist?” Kai asked shocked.

“He doesn’t look like it but yes.”  I answer.  “His famous in the scientific community.”

“That’s cool, so you must be a genius too the way you answered those questions at school, but then why are you in our section? You belong in class A.” Kai said.

“Getting rid of me already?” I said in a teasing tone.

“Of course not!” Kai answered quickly.

“I’m just joking.” I said. “You’ll know soon enough all the answers. “ I add as I take the bowl and place it fridge.  “I haven’t been totally honest with all of you.”

“You’re a vampire?” Kai suddenly asked with a mocked horrified face, clutching his throat. I roll my eyes at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter