The After Party Part 1

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

The auditorium was fully packed with the whole school and their guest inside partying.

“The principal really knows how to throw a party.” Minny said beside me.

“Why do I have a feeling this is all for Flo?” Luhan asked.

“I wonder if she goes to parties. She has like dozens of party dresses in her closet.” Minny answered.

“Well everyone is dressed up.” Sehun said.

“Come on they have a food station.” Tao said.

We entered the auditorium and there was a pause in everyone seeing us. Than the screaming started. It was not the scared scream but it was of delight. Girls start to rush towards us.

“Beakhyun Oppa! You were so cool.” A girl said clutching Beakhyun’s arm.

“T-thanks.” He answered obviously surprised.

“Tao-sshi You are so amazing!” Another girl said and five of them surrounded Tao who looked surprised at first but then relaxed and started to enjoy himself.

Flo was right. We have fans now. We were suddenly into the top of the ladder. Girls were surrounding all of us.

I watch as Luhan politely push away girls from him and grasp Minny’s hand. Minny was watching with an amused expression. She looked like Flo for a second. Those two are seriously transferring their attitudes into each other.

“Luhan oppa I love you!” A girl said. Minny covered stifling a laugh.

“Thank you but I have a girlfriend.” Luhan answered.

“Yeah girls he’s mine.” Minny said pulling Luhan towards her. My jaw involuntarily dropped. The old Minny would never do that but now she looked so confident.

The girls glared at her than recognized her. They must have remembered Flo’s warning about anyone hurting Minny. They back away with crestfallen faces.

“Wow Min.” Luhan said looking impressed at her girlfriend.

“Flo said I should be more assertive. Did I do well?” minny asked grinning.

“That was hot.” Luhan said warping his arm on her waist and pulling her close. Minny laughed at him.

“Come on let’s dance.” Minny said towing Luhan to the dance floor.

I watch them with a smile on my face. They really do belong together.

“Oppa. Excuse me.” A girl said besides me. I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn’t notice some girls had me surrounded.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“this is for you.” She answered holding out a bracelet. “You can replace that ugly one you’re wearing now.” She adds smiling.

She must have good intentions in her mind but I frowned when she insulted my special bracelet.

“No thank you.” I said as politely as I can.

“Oh have mine then oppa.” Another said and they started ing different things to my face.

“No thank you. Please keep it. I appreciate the effort. Thank you.” I said backing away from them towards the door.

“Ow!” Florence’s voice said. “you stepped on my foot!” She complained. I turned around worried.

“Sorry Flo.” I said watching her scowl at me then she suddenly kicked my shin. “That hurt!” I complain. She just stuck out her tongue at me. She is acting like Minny.

“Why did you kick Kai oppa?!” A girl demanded.

“Because he stepped on my foot. Got any problem with that?!” She answered still scowling. I must have stepped on her foot hard.

“you have no right to hurt him!” the girl replied.

“I have every right too! Now go away!” she said.

“who-“ The girl starts to demand when  her companion stopped her.

“Stop that’s Florence. Don’t make her mad.” Her companion said. I can see Florence smirk at them. They all turned around and ran away.

“You scared my fans.” I said amused.

“Go follow them then.” She said and walk no limped to a chair.

“Let me help.” I said holding her elbow. “Sorry Flo.” I said as I lower her in a chair.

“Sorry I kicked your shin. A wave of childishness overpowered me.” She answered grinning. “Sorry I scared your fans away.” She add.

“They’ll come back.” I joked.

“Of course they will. Who can resist your charms?” She said ruffling my hair. You can my mind answered.

“Does it still hurt?” I ask indicating her foot.

“Give me a minute.” She answers stretching it.

“Flo you’re here!” Minny said popping behind me everyone was crowding around us.

“Hi guys. Enjoying your spotlight?” She asked with an indulgent smile.

“It was surprising at first but I think I can get use to it.” Tao answered.

“I know you would.” She answered.

“I seriously don’t like being ambushed.” Kris said sitting beside her.

“My poor wolf.” Flo said patting Kris arm. I frowned at her endearment to Kris.

“Flo why are you still wearing that?” Minny asked pointing to her outfit. I can’t see anything wrong about her black dress, tights and boots but Minny seemed to have a problem with it.

“There’s no time to change.” Flo answered shrugging.

“Hey that makes me remember. You promised to wear that white dress from the mall if we won.” Sehun said. I watched amused as Florence face dropped.

“Can I pass?” She asked.

“No!” We chorused.

“Come on. You taught me not to back out of promises now do yours.” Minny said hauling Flo up. “Where’s the dress?” she demanded.

“It’s in the car.” Flo answers testing her foot. It must be okay since she stands properly.

“Great! I have the rest of your outfit ready.” Minny said eyes gleaming.

“What?” Flo asked.

“I told you I already have a vision. I’ll give those Class A cosplayers a run for their money.. See you later guys!” Minny waved and Flo looked passive as Minny towed her away.

“Come guys let’s go party!” Chanyeol said pulling Chen to the dance floor.

All of us laugh as the two began a dance battle in the center. We followed and started to dance to and just enjoyed ourselves. Some girls tried to dance with us but we always went back to the center to just dance with each other. it has been a long time since we had this much fun. we have never been to the after school party of the school fair anyway.

“Kai show me some moves man!”  Lay said and taunted me calling me forward as the song two moons started to play.

I swaged to the center and the two of us danced.

I can hear the cheers from the crowd.

I wish to hear one voice cheering me.

“Kai Oppa! I love you!” Someone shouted.

The music ended the same time Minny came back wearing a different dress, it was a black lace one and she looked mature and y at the same time. I think Luhan’s eyes just want to bulge out of his face watching Minny walk towards us.

“Wow!”  Onew said as Minny smiled.

“I’m hiding you in my closet.” Luhan said holding out his hand when she reached us. She laughed as she intertwines her fingers through his.

“Hi guys!” Jess said seeing us. Suddenly our class was together in the dance floor. Everyone had changed and was dressed up.

“Where’s Flo?” Class rep asked seeing the only one missing among us.

“There.” Minny said in a smug tone and pointed towards the door as someone’s silhouette appear.

She walked inside the room. Everyone stopped and started. I felt my jaw drop watching her walk.

Ooo00ooO

Minny POV

I knew I did a great job when I saw everyone’s jaw drop. I was trying very hard not to laugh at Kai’s face. Kris looked dazed.

Florence walked inside the room with so much poise and yet she had swag. She looked so cool as she lifted the cane-scepter I had ordered her to carry with her. She grabbed it and tucked it under her arm. She then raised her fingers fluidly to secure the captain’s hat on her head. Her real hair was hidden under a luscious blue wig.

The white dress was partial hidden from the coat I had drape on her shoulders. It was a military inspired jacket that I knew only Flo can pull off I had added black stockings since she gets cold easily.  Her black ankle boots clicked on the smooth floor as she walked. She smirked as the song Growl started to play and I swear I can see hearts in the male population’s eyes.

She stopped in front of us and places her hands on her hips. A lazy smile appeared on her lips and she raised her eyes.

I have always known Flo’s eyes were her best feature but even I was speechless as I look into them. They look electric and so alive. It was now sparkling with amusement as she watched us gaping at her.

“Hey guys.” She said in English in her British accent. I saw Kai’s hand twitch and clenched into a ball. It looked like he was in pain or something.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter