The School Fair Day 2

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLO POV

The next day started even earlier. We haven’t even opened yet but there was already a line forming.

“Wow. I didn’t expect this.” Class rep said beside me as we surveyed the crowd.

“I know right.” I said smiling happily.

“I hope we win the variety show. We can go to an awesome resort if by the income were taking in.” Jess said beside class rep. Class rep places an arm on her waist and pulls her close. I roll my eyes at them. What is with school fairs that couples are like sprouting like mushrooms around me?

“Oh you guys can watch the dress rehearsal later. I manage to secure the auditorium.” I said after they laughed at my incredulous face.

“How did you do that?” Class rep asked.

“I’m very persuasive if I want to be.” I answered grinning and having the principal as the godfather helps too.  “The whole class can see later when we have lunch.” I add.

“That’s great Flo.” Jess said.

“You guys are off duty after lunch. You do need to prepare.” Class rep said.

“Can you handle everything without me?” I asked amused.

“ummm.. keep your radio on.” He said and the three of us laughed.

“Flo! I have something for you!” Kai shouted waving a certain box I know. My panda chocolates. I asked him for one last night.

“Gotta go guys. Radio me if you need anything.”I said and jumped off the stage.

I reached Kai and grabbed the chocolates from him.

“Yey!” I said as I opened the box. “Thanks Kai!” I add.

“It seems you had slept well.” He said. “Did you have breakfast?” He asked. I adamantly insisted last night that he doesn’t need to go to me today for breakfast since he needed sleep. We had a bit of argument over it but made up before he went home.

“Yup. Pancakes and ham.” I said smiling. “You?”

“Cold cereal.” He said in a flat tone.

“Are you trying to make me feel guilty?” I asked him popping a panda in my mouth.

“Is it working?” he asked trying not to smile.

“Nope.” I said and held out a panda to him. He opened his mouth and I popped it inside.

“hey guys!” I heard Lay’s voice. I turned to see my friends walking towards us.

“Good morning guys!” I said cheerfully when they stopped in front of me.

 “Good morning Flo.” Minny answered giving me a kiss on the cheek. I kissed her back.

“You need to go to change now. We have a line forming for your hand in marriage.” I and pointed to the line.

“Wow this early?” Tao said.

“Yup. As for you boys I have your costumes at the back.” I answered.

“I’ll just take Minny to the room and catch up with you guys.” Luhan said and Minny and he walked towards our class room.

“Did you guys have your hair cut?” I asked them as we walk towards the back of the booth.

“Minny forced us into a barber shop before we went home.” Suho answered.

“Wow. Minny managed to do that?” I asked impressed. Minny is not the bossy type.

“Someone’s bossy attitude is rubbing off her.” Chen said eyeing me.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m not bossy.” I said airily trying not to laugh.

“Right.” Sehun said sarcastically.

I grin at Sehun as I threw my arm on his shoulder rather tried to.

“Baby please stop growing. You’re so tall.” I complain.

“Tell that to my DNA.” He answered and placed his arm on my shoulder.

“I feel like a midget.” I complain and tried to walk on tip toes but I was only level with D.O. and he’s the shortest.

“When did height matter Flo?” Kris asked grinning and placed an elbow on my head. He was the tallest of all of us.

“hey!” I said and shoved his elbow away. I glanced at my clock. It was 7:45. I pulled out my radio and switched it on. “15 minutes to opening. Is everything ready class rep?” I said to my mouth piece.

“Yup. All set here at the booth.” Class rep replied.

“Jess?” I asked.

“Minny is nearly done.” Jess answered.

“Great. Tell Luhan to stop staring at his girlfriend and come here now.” I said. I heard laughter before Jess replied.

“He’s on his way.” Jess said.

“Okay. Radio me if you guys need anything. I need to finalize the program sequence with Minho.” I said.

“Bring some of the boys along when you venture near class A.” jess said.

“I’ll be fine. They won’t bother me.” I answered. “Florence out.” I add.

“Where’s my radio?” Kris asked.

“In its case of course. Come now get changed.” I ordered them as I handed them their costumes. “After lunch you’re off duty. Meet me at the auditorium.” I instructed them.

“Okay.” Suho answered.

“Here Kris. You’re in charge of everything outside. Crowd control and promotion.” I said to him as I hand his radio to him.

“Flo you’re needed at the program committee.” Class rep said through the radio.

“Yes. I’ll be there in a few minutes.” I answered. “You guys ready?” I asked them.

“Yup.” Chanyeol answered.

“Great. See you later.” I said waving good bye.

“Flo your phone-“ kai said.

“Is in my pocket.” I answered smiling. “I’ll be fine. They know not to mess with me anyway.” I add.

“Show off.” Kris said.

I laugh and walked away.

+++

Lunch came and our class assembled at the auditorium.

“Lock the doors.” I said as the last of our classmates entered carrying our lunch. Stacks and stacks of pizza.

“I have never been to the auditorium when it was empty.” One of our classmates said looking around.

“It’s amazing we manage to book this. Class A usually uses this place.” One of the girls said.

“Ask Flo how she did it.” Jess said.

“By my charms of course.” I said grinning.

“I can’t imagine you charming anybody.” One boy said.

“Oh you haven’t seen her in action. Believe me.” Kai said.

“You’ll just fall into her charms without even noticing it.” Sehun adds.

“Okay enough.” I said trying to be stern but failed. “I have your costumes here.” I said and pointed to the bags. “After lunch you’ll change and you’ll show us the dance. First is wolf then growl.”

“yes boss.” Suho said.

“Great. Now eat.” I answered smiling and walked to Minny. “You memorized your lines? Sorry I jumped it on you just this morning.” I said to her.

“It’s okay Flo. I memorized it.” Minny said.

“You’ll get a scene with your wolf.” I teased as Luhan handed her a plate of pizza.

“You know Flo I’ve actually seen EXO once. They’re pretty amazing.” Jess said.

“really? Our boys are amazing too.” I answered.

“Do you like K-pop Flo?” Jung Soo asked me.

“Yeah, they’re cool. “ I answered him.

“Beside EXO what else do you like?” Another asked me.

“Hmmm.. I’m currently crushing on G-Dragon.” I answered smiling. “He’s just so swag.” I add.

“GD is blonde now, seriously Flo you seemed to have a thing for blondes.” Jess teased.

“Maybe I do.” I said and shrug.

“So the rumor is true?” Jung Soo asked.

“Was there a rumor? Like seriously?” I asked amused. He nods. “I don’t know it’s not like I choose them by hair color. It was all a coincidence.” I said.

“There are no coincidences Flo.” Jess said and glanced at Kris his blonde hair glistening in the light. I my head thoughtfully.

“Flo what do you like?” Class rep interrupted us pointing to the pizza.

“She likes everything.” Kai answered stacking a plate for me.

“He’s right Hanbin!” I said laughing.

“Here. You haven’t eaten yet, something wrong?” Kai asked sitting beside me and hands me my pizza.

“Thanks.” I said and bite into one. “And there’s no problem I just fell like the program committee is bullying us by giving us the first slot.” I said frowning.

“We’ll set a high standard then.” He said with confidence.

After a few minutes lunch was finished and I ordered the boys to change. They troupe to the backstage dressing room.

“Call me when you’re decent enough so Minny can help with your clothes.” I called out.

I heard the chorus of yes from them.

“Where did you get the costumes?” Class rep asked.

“At the mall. Don’t worry about it Hanbin.” I answered.

“Minny you can come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter